A Week of Trick or Treat!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smartdude1212
    2 is poo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 6687

    #151
    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

    Blue man and the web-safe palette were the two tokens I found. In fact, I inadvertently alerted Max to a problem with the blue man token ehehe.

    The difference between php and html in the link is disgusting though.

    Edit: okay after looking at the token locations, I had the right idea for 3 more but could not find the proper links anywhere.
    Last edited by smartdude1212; 11-1-2014, 02:23 AM.

    Comment

    • Callipygian
      Senior FFR citizen
      • Jun 2007
      • 1537

      #152
      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

      The FFR_embedded one doesn't show in chrome. I had found the page, but nothing there =(

      Also, lol, same as hakulyte: I checked the beta level reader a hundred times, in .php. Ugh.

      A question: if I found a token I already have, can I exchange it for another one?
      Sick nature

      Comment

      • FFR Events
        How eventful...
        Event Staff
        Sectional Moderator
        • Sep 2014
        • 325

        #153
        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

        Originally posted by Callipygian
        The FFR_embedded one doesn't show in chrome. I had found the page, but nothing there =(

        Also, lol, same as hakulyte: I checked the beta level reader a hundred times, in .php. Ugh.

        A question: if I found a token I already have, can I exchange it for another one?

        I checked all images in chrome prior to the event starting, the only one that doesn't show in it is the color picker.

        No, you don't get to pick a different one, an additional credit prize will be given. (only exception would be switching out coactive for dendrite v2 or tell v3 since they're essentially same value.
        Last edited by FFR Events; 11-1-2014, 07:17 AM.

        Comment

        • MyNameIsNothing
          ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
          • Mar 2013
          • 519

          #154
          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

          Bleh I missed some really obvious ones haha.
          Thank for hosting this, was a lot of fun and I appreciate the work that went into making it all run smoothly.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #155
            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            /in b4 ban for giving hints after it's over
            you wouldn't get banned for giving hints afterwards, but if you had cheated during, that would be a non-0% chance of that happening lol


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • FFR Events
              How eventful...
              Event Staff
              Sectional Moderator
              • Sep 2014
              • 325

              #156
              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

              Working on prize payout spreadsheet

              Comment

              • Zapmeister
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2012
                • 466

                #157
                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                Originally posted by FFR Events

                I wonder if I’m better than this player - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...nk_compare.php
                where's the image on this one? i had got to this page and knew i had something because of the caption, but i couldn't find the image, and right-clicking and selecting "view page info" --> "media" didn't find it either so i didn't think it was there


                Originally posted by FFR Events

                A banner to usher in a genesis - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/e_top.gif
                OH MY GOD I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE TO GETTING THIS ONE KSDJHFLKJASHDKJGHFDLKJGHLDFKJHGJDFHKJHSDKJHF88

                i went to the oldest capture on wayback machine and decided that the image header was a generic image and not a banner, so i tried to get the banner image url off the second oldest capture instead, especially since that one had "banner" in its name... UGH
                Last edited by Zapmeister; 11-1-2014, 07:54 AM.

                Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

                ask me anything here

                mashed FCs: 329

                r1: 5
                r2: 4
                r3: 6
                r4: 8
                r5: 3
                r6: 5
                r7: 15
                final position: 4th

                Comment

                • FFR Events
                  How eventful...
                  Event Staff
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 325

                  #158
                  Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                  You have to compare your ranks with Halloween

                  Comment

                  • Zapmeister
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 466

                    #159
                    Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                    i actually did that earlier when i got to it, and i still don't see anything

                    Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

                    ask me anything here

                    mashed FCs: 329

                    r1: 5
                    r2: 4
                    r3: 6
                    r4: 8
                    r5: 3
                    r6: 5
                    r7: 15
                    final position: 4th

                    Comment

                    • FFR Events
                      How eventful...
                      Event Staff
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 325

                      #160
                      Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                      Capitalize the H

                      Comment

                      • Dark Saga
                        Known as WalterToro.
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 201

                        #161
                        Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                        How is calculated the bonus payout?
                        D3A - 2nd Place - Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2
                        4th Place - YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity
                        D4 - 2nd Place - Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament
                        D4 - 4th Place - Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                        Comment

                        • FFR Events
                          How eventful...
                          Event Staff
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 325

                          #162
                          Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                          Easy 2% multiplied by the number of correct hints then multiplied by total credits obtained from easy.

                          Medium 3% multiplied by the number of correct hints then multiplied by total credits obtained from Medium. If all are correct I bump it to 50% since this is the only one that doesn't hit 50% when all hints are correct.

                          Hard 5% multiplied by the number of correct hints then multiplied by total credits obtained from Hard.
                          Last edited by FFR Events; 11-1-2014, 09:31 AM.

                          Comment

                          • FFR Events
                            How eventful...
                            Event Staff
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 325

                            #163
                            Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                            Whoever said they got a blueman token in the chat I can't check into it when I don't know who you are. You just come up as anon in there...

                            Comment

                            • FFR Events
                              How eventful...
                              Event Staff
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 325

                              #164
                              Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                              Before it comes up again, the blueman image on it's own was not the token and this is another reason why circling the image is something we require. I also had someone circle the wrong section of the image. This is where the token is

                              Comment

                              • gstarfire
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2014
                                • 256

                                #165
                                Re: A Week of Trick or Treat!

                                Originally posted by FFR Events
                                Capitalize the H
                                XDXD How long it took me to figure out you had to do that...

                                Comment

                                Working...