Permissions ala Drugstore
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Permissions ala Drugstore
Hey Drugstore, I'm almost done with my file. I've been stepping it pretty much since you sent it to me. I just need to make sure the sync is perfect, and go over a few more things. Do you want me to send it to you when I'm done? It'll probably be tomorrow because I'm beat right now.
btw, are any of Chuck Steaks' songs under 2 minutes?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Permissions ala Drugstore
Updated with Tysen.
This is a straight up Rock band. No screaming. This is for people that hate all that screaming/grunting nonsense.
really good songs that are steppable, too.
okay, i lied, i have all of their songs and there are a few spots that they get a little intense.Last edited by DrugstoreCowboy; 07-7-2007, 11:21 AM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Permissions ala Drugstore
Hey Drugstore, since you're getting so many permisisons, do you think you could maybe split the bands into categories for genres of songs, so it's easier for somebody who wants to step them? =D I know you have what they are underneath, but sometimes it's hard to look at all of them.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Permissions ala Drugstore
Bold the band names as well, please
Also, if you get a chance, if Frontalot has a Myspace see if you can contact him through that, because he hasn't responded to my email yet and it's been a little while.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Permissions ala Drugstore
Pace, FL. They're a Rock/Metal Rock band. If you have problems finding them, I know that Vito (one of the guitarist) has a Myspace.... They pretty new but seem pretty good (judging from hearing Vito, anywayanywhere but home..
where are they from and what do they sound like.
theres a lot of bands named that.
)
Comment
-
Re: Permissions ala Drugstore
did you get my PM?~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Comment
-
Comment






Comment