Permissions ala Drugstore

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • customstuff
    ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
    • Nov 2006
    • 4892

    #166
    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

    How's Benny Benassi and Basshunter coming?

    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
    Originally posted by customstuff
    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    welcome to D6

    start playing

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #167
      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

      status = lol.

      they both havent replied.

      Comment

      • customstuff
        ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
        • Nov 2006
        • 4892

        #168
        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

        Good luck!

        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
        Originally posted by customstuff
        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        welcome to D6

        start playing

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #169
          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

          Sent in Rocking Ass by Star Salzman, which has nothing to do with this thread other than the fact that it's the awesome-est rock song EVER.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • -Live_Free-
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 578

            #170
            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

            I got permission from another DJ take a look http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=73441


            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
            Average Rank:2,262
            FC-135+38 skill/token
            AAA-14+3 skill/token

            Comment

            • sexyinpink
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 283

              #171
              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

              can i step "the sound of color" by youaremyfavoritefood ? if so i just need the file and bpm kthx

              Comment

              • psychopete
                Quite electrifying.
                • Jul 2005
                • 833

                #172
                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                Currently stepping Repeat, I Repeat, Repeat by Folly.

                This one's fun to step. x3

                Comment

                • ElectricWerewolf
                  up for crabs
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 78

                  #173
                  Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                  I'm about to start stepping Against The Fire's "Rock Paper Snippers." It should make for some decent difficulty.
                  Edit 1 (18:29 07/22): 60 seconds into the song. Apparently that only took 25 minutes. Awesome.
                  Edit 2 (18:51 07/22): 2 minutes in. BPM hasn't wavered since measure 28. Minute took same amount of time as the last one, except I had distractions this time, so really it was less.
                  Edit 3 (19:11 07/22): 3 minutes complete, only 45 seconds to go. Of course, I'll need sync it perfectly once I'm finished (the BPM has been wavering enough to mess up a combo if the keys are struck directly on-time with the music,) but I'll do that another day. Minute took only 20 minutes due to lack of distraction and repeated/obvious patterns.
                  Edit 4 (19:24 07/22): Stepfile complete. 1492 notes. Sync is way off, but it'll be dead on before the end of the week when I submit it to tass for the next batch. I estimate the difficulty at around 7-8, and I personally think it's a good, well-flowing file. I also feel pretty proud of stepping a 3:45 song in (according to this post) 1:25:00.
                  Edit 5 (20:51 07/22): Synced the file at 0.2x for the first 10 seconds, 0.5x for the rest of the song. Everything seems fine, I'll play through it just to be sure.
                  Edit 6 (20:39 07/23): Synced everything up yet again. There are now exactly 1500 notes and 117 bpm changes (all put in manually by ear.) Everything seems dead-on, so I'm glad I decided to wait until the end of the week to submit the file for judgement. Drugstorecowboy (and anyone else who likes the song), this file won't let you down.
                  Edit 7 (19:20 07/25): Resynced yet again. 148 bpm changes, everything feels even better now. This is either my final or second to final attempt to sync the file. If this file doesn't make it in, I've wasted hours upon hours perfecting it.
                  Edit 8 (10:38 07/27): Sent.
                  Last edited by ElectricWerewolf; 07-27-2007, 04:38 PM.
                  Spread asl; C650/1.75x
                  Best SM scores -> SDG FC Born, FC Stage 2, B Quasar -AIDS version-, B Identity Part 2, C Pass Death Piano, B Hamsin

                  Comment

                  • DrugstoreCowboy
                    Is Famouz
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3409

                    #174
                    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                    im excited. i love that song. Im going to see them and a band called rediscover on saturday.

                    Ive been trying to get rediscovers permission for FFR for over a month but they wont respond. time to bug them IRL.

                    Everyone here would love rediscovers music.
                    i think the site is www.myspace.com/rediscover

                    everyone with a myspace, go bug them =]

                    Comment

                    • DrugstoreCowboy
                      Is Famouz
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3409

                      #175
                      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                      Brand New permission.

                      A lot of you guys probably have heard of this band.

                      Four Letter Lie is signed to Victory Records (omg!) and is a screamo/rock band.

                      check em out!

                      Comment

                      • dore
                        caveman pornstar
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 6317

                        #176
                        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                        I'm done with the stepchart for Honey, I've Never Had Sex That Wasn't Awkward Before, I think the sync is good but I'll be checking and rechecking that over the next couple of days.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                        Comment

                        • DrugstoreCowboy
                          Is Famouz
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3409

                          #177
                          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                          =]]

                          im excited.
                          im going to see See You Next Tuesday on sunday, dore =]

                          Comment

                          • dore
                            caveman pornstar
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 6317

                            #178
                            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                            hehehe, cool

                            They've got to be pretty ****ing wild in concert.

                            I sent in Honey, I've Never Had Sex That Wasn't Awkward, it wasn't improving by sitting in my SM folder, and I really think I got the syncing right.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                            Comment

                            • DrugstoreCowboy
                              Is Famouz
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 3409

                              #179
                              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                              im taking pictures with them for ffr
                              so i hope thier song makes it in game =]

                              Comment

                              • DrugstoreCowboy
                                Is Famouz
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3409

                                #180
                                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                                whoever wanted mp3s from Sky Eats Airplane, i finally have them.

                                Comment

                                Working...