Permissions ala Drugstore

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • peckerxcore
    FFR VET 0_o
    • Dec 2006
    • 462

    #181
    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

    above 4 letter lie is sick
    actually the whole victory team is
    damn see u next tuesday?
    whre they coming?


    AAA's:41
    FC's: 488 - someone come do all the 1-40's for me -_-

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #182
      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

      gorefest in westland michigan tomorrow and monday.

      Comment

      • KIDTHONG
        Banned
        • Jun 2006
        • 77

        #183
        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

        subscriptions?/////credits im intrested XD

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #184
          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

          Reminder that i got permission for FOUR LETTER LIE!


          Also, 2 new permissions.

          Hip Hop Artist Necro.
          I suggest Who's Ya Daddy, but tass said its too profane for FFR.. lol.


          Pretty popular rock band, Army Of Freshmen
          Interesting sound to them, check em out.

          Both Blankets.


          EDIT - A FEW MORE

          Down Goes Hollywood
          A nice screamo/powerpop band.
          check em out


          Ten Seconds To Go
          A straight up rock band.
          I believe tass went to one of their concerts?
          Good music =]


          Calling of Syrens

          Metal/Rock band.
          Nice sound to them.


          Laid To Rest

          Southern Metal.
          ha, sounds pretty good to me =]
          Last edited by DrugstoreCowboy; 07-31-2007, 10:50 AM.

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #185
            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

            double posting for the bump of more bands added.

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #186
              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

              Holy god. You're a permission-getting machine. I wish I could step better so I could actually step some of this stuff but I guess it would be a waste of time cause it prob. wont be accepted

              CBR

              EDIT: Just a question, o holy permission-getting machine. If i wanted to step I song from where could I get the MP3?
              Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 07-31-2007, 10:56 AM.
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • DrugstoreCowboy
                Is Famouz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 3409

                #187
                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                just let me know who you want and what song =]

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #188
                  Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                  Doesn't matter which song just a song from Necro. Please let it be under 4 mins
                  Email : Coolboyrulez0@yahoo.com

                  Thanks,
                  CBR
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • DrugstoreCowboy
                    Is Famouz
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3409

                    #189
                    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                    sure thing coolboy


                    New permission -
                    You MUST ask me before stepping a song so i can contact the band about it.

                    Nerdcore Hip Hop permission (by request of Pokelda)
                    Optimus Rhyme
                    www.myspace.com/optimusrhymelive
                    www.optiumsrhyme.com

                    Comment

                    • pokelda
                      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 3878

                      #190
                      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                      Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                      sure thing coolboy


                      New permission -
                      You MUST ask me before stepping a song so i can contact the band about it.

                      Nerdcore Hip Hop permission (by request of Pokelda)
                      Optimus Rhyme
                      www.myspace.com/optimusrhymelive
                      www.optiumsrhyme.com
                      VERY 1000% YES

                      Comment

                      • Xezial
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 429

                        #191
                        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                        Drugstore, I know there's a slim chance of this, buut, new pornographers? I think their music would be great for stepping and playing.

                        Also, a bit more possible, would be Elizabeth if you could give it a shot cause you're so sexy and proffessional me love u long tyme =3?

                        Originally posted by Litodude
                        Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
                        Originally posted by nickadeemus
                        Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

                        Comment

                        • DrugstoreCowboy
                          Is Famouz
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3409

                          #192
                          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                          Permission for Elizabeth, granted =]

                          just got the email back from reggie.
                          hopefully i got the right elizabeth to give us permission

                          http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth



                          Hey Ricky,

                          Go for it, you can use whatever songs you like.

                          Thanks.

                          --Reggie

                          Comment

                          • purelife
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 103

                            #193
                            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                            The bands that I would step the songs for would be,

                            ~Saosin (possible)
                            ~Everlea (Very Possible)
                            ~The New Pornographers
                            ~Making April
                            ~Circa Survive
                            ~John Mayor
                            ~Silverstein
                            ~Lights Over Acadia (Very Possible)
                            ~Billy Talent
                            ~MY Chemical Romance
                            ~Oasis
                            ~This is Gravity (Almost Deffinant)

                            I understand, almost everone probably, wants these wants, but no one actually requested them. The ones that have brackets beside them are just Local bands and stuff that aren't very famous, and would love the advertisement, on FFR. So, Please PM me DrugstoreCowboy. I love your work so far, keep it up. The bands that are local are very good. Like Excellent, and some are all mos famous.

                            Im Out,

                            purelife
                            FFR Overall Rank: 6,252
                            FFR Average Rank: 14,637
                            FFR Games Played: 3,286
                            FFR Multiplayer Level: 12
                            Member for: 0.16 years
                            Gaming Region: Canada
                            Come Play Count: 9
                            Profile Votes: 132
                            Referred Users: 9
                            Click on this below To Get Free Subscription Giveaway.

                            Comment

                            • purelife
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 103

                              #194
                              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                              Plz, Reply.

                              Thank you,

                              Purelife
                              FFR Overall Rank: 6,252
                              FFR Average Rank: 14,637
                              FFR Games Played: 3,286
                              FFR Multiplayer Level: 12
                              Member for: 0.16 years
                              Gaming Region: Canada
                              Come Play Count: 9
                              Profile Votes: 132
                              Referred Users: 9
                              Click on this below To Get Free Subscription Giveaway.

                              Comment

                              • DrugstoreCowboy
                                Is Famouz
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3409

                                #195
                                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                                get me myspace links/band links/email addresses and ill do my thang

                                Comment

                                Working...