Permissions ala Drugstore

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xezial
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 429

    #91
    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

    So, drugstore, not trying to be impatient...but...how's the youaremyfavouritefood song coming along? Sorry if i'm coming off as an ass, I'm just checking =X

    Originally posted by Litodude
    Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
    Originally posted by nickadeemus
    Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #92
      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

      you know, i've never heard of you on myspace. no wheres. just on here.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #93
        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

        where you a whore?
        if you were then you probably heard of me, but i assume you werent.


        updating real quick with The Weakend

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #94
          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

          oh geez, the weekend.

          no i wasn't, but i would look in the "trains" and whatnot, and never saw you there.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #95
            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

            Oh well.

            Got a few more permissions. Will post later.


            Also, dont forget:

            Credits / Subscription if you step:
            Valencia - Space Between
            Making April - Any Song
            Sky Eats Airplane - Any Song
            LoveHateHero - Any Song

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #96
              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

              why isn't your my favorite food on that list?
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • DrugstoreCowboy
                Is Famouz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 3409

                #97
                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                because i dont like techno.
                im into rock/metal/screamo/emo.

                i dont care if more techno makes it in game.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #98
                  Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                  darn.
                  edit for your words:

                  Step any of this and ill give you credits.


                  it's in the any you know.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • DrugstoreCowboy
                    Is Famouz
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3409

                    #99
                    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                    oh credits yes, i thought you were talking about the subscription.

                    of course ill give credits for stepping these songs, but the BIG credit amounts are for the ones i mention.

                    Comment

                    • Valtrix
                      What am I doing here?
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 299

                      #100
                      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                      I think I'll step some more songs for your Drugstore. I just need to find some stuff that doesn't have much/any screaming in it. I like most music, but I hate screaming =P

                      Comment

                      • DrugstoreCowboy
                        Is Famouz
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3409

                        #101
                        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                        Step Valencia then =]

                        the song is amazing and no screaming at all.

                        Comment

                        • Valtrix
                          What am I doing here?
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 299

                          #102
                          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                          Actually, I think I'm going to step Goodbye My Love by LoveHateHero. Even there's a little screaming, that guitar is too cool.

                          Comment

                          • DrugstoreCowboy
                            Is Famouz
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3409

                            #103
                            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                            thats sexy =]

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #104
                              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                              Waiting for AJB and Animal Alpha (Note: If you can't get blanket from Animal Alpha, then just get permission for "Bundy" or "In Deep")

                              Also, I have some songs from Aurelius, Stasera, and Voltera in mind.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • DrugstoreCowboy
                                Is Famouz
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3409

                                #105
                                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                                Animal Alpha, im in the talking stages with their record label.

                                Should have an answer for you soon =]

                                Comment

                                Working...