Making April... we're looking for 3 songs of theirs to be stepped. Contact Drugstore for the MP3s, or me after Thursday. Those 3 songs, if they get in game, 1 month subscriptions on the house.
Looking for 1 easy, 1 medium, 1 hard file out of the 3 songs.
And all other songs that make it into the game that are from either Drugstore or myself (aka, one of us got permission to use them)... 10k credits per song.
This is all subject to change, but if it changes, it'll likely be better for you guys, not worse.
Stepped Bundy last night, up to the second verse. I think it's admirably snyced for my first time with unassisted BPM changes, anyone wanna test what I've got so far?
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Also, I dont know if you've had time to work on it but ill be able to start stepping again this saturday or sunday so if you have any of it done id like to start stepping it soon
Ok, I talked with Anywere But Home's Guitarist Vito face-to-face, and got permission from them
Vito: We want to become well-known so that we can have a chance at radio, iTurns, etc....
Lar: I can get you guys known as soon as we get the permission thing delt with
Vito: It is
Lar: Really? I thought you had to talk with Nate first
Vito: No I was just going to tell Nate about it later. Im Manager.
Lar: Nice
Right know only a few samples are up, and they still need to drums. As soon as I get the MP3s from Vito (It'll be a bit) You will be able to PM me for them.
Comment