Permissions ala Drugstore

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrugstoreCowboy
    Is Famouz
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 3409

    #46
    Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

    Anyone even care about this anymore?
    I dont really get any feedback on the new bands im getting... =[

    Oh well. Updating in a couple minutes with a few more bands.

    Comment

    • dore
      caveman pornstar
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 6317

      #47
      Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

      I care

      I'm ~1:30 in to the August Burns Red song.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #48
        Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

        <333!

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #49
          Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

          Updated.

          Luvbeat is a hiphop trio. 2 girls and a guy. The stuff is definately unique, rofl.


          Vedera is an alternative band. Girl singer. Its actually nice sounding =]


          Ten Second Epic is one of the generic emo bands... But i really like them. Reminds me of someone really familiar, check them out.

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #50
            Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

            Holy crap! That's like 23 permission and I care, also!
            Any recommendations on what song to step or what bands songs I should step?
            I like Techno-Ravish Stuff.

            cßr
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #51
              Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

              you should step stuff that's not syndrome craze.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #52
                Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                you should step stuff that's not syndrome craze.
                Haha
                I already submited it to Tass, so you better hurry!
                Oh btw, can you send me your Syndrome craze when your done?
                Thanks.

                CßR
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • stfuitsbrandon
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 648

                  #53
                  Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                  calm down ricky
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  dye in sum thundurstaorm

                  srsly, dis wuz epik b ond buhleaf

                  Comment

                  • DrugstoreCowboy
                    Is Famouz
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3409

                    #54
                    Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                    coolboy - i suggest youaremyfavoritefood (but you already knew that) for the techno music. He's sending me a bunch of mp3's so i can give them to you guys. But as for techno stuff, theres not much, this is basically rock and hardcore permissions.

                    Look at Sky Eats Airplane.. lots of techno mixed with hardcore/metal.

                    Also, my check out my friends song "If I made Video Games". Its like arcade-techno. (hes spencer sellout on the list)



                    Brandon - you love me <3

                    Comment

                    • midare
                      the SiTuAtIOn~
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2822

                      #55
                      Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                      hiphop? i love you.
                      Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
                      ____

                      Comment

                      • DrugstoreCowboy
                        Is Famouz
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3409

                        #56
                        Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                        listen to it before you tell me you love me.

                        its really weird. rofl.

                        Comment

                        • DrugstoreCowboy
                          Is Famouz
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3409

                          #57
                          Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                          Updated with Monkey Jacket.

                          A rock band with a ska kind of feel to them. They're from michigan and they actually play FFR, so they would love to see one of their songs in game.

                          I suggest The Way Things Go

                          Comment

                          • scottish
                            FFR Veteran
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 3257

                            #58
                            Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                            I can't believe you got Folly. Sick.

                            Comment

                            • DrugstoreCowboy
                              Is Famouz
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 3409

                              #59
                              Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                              someone better start stepping folly =]


                              Updating with here i come falling. They are a hardcore/metal christian band, but dont be fooled.. they dont sing all about Jesus loving you

                              Comment

                              • DrugstoreCowboy
                                Is Famouz
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3409

                                #60
                                Re: Heres a few new permissions =]

                                Updated.


                                Eyes Set To Kill. Myspace's #1 Unsigned Screamo band. This band has some talent.

                                Mr Shiraz. Ska band. They're sexy =]




                                Oh, im still willing to buy someone a subscription/give credits if someone steps Valencia's song.
                                Last edited by DrugstoreCowboy; 07-2-2007, 01:28 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...