Permissions ala Drugstore

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xezial
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 429

    #196
    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
    Permission for Elizabeth, granted =]

    just got the email back from reggie.
    hopefully i got the right elizabeth to give us permission

    http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth



    Obligatory "HOLY **** I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU HAVE MY BABIES ETC"

    I bought their CD cause it was in the "sounds like" section of HMV, and it was paired with interpol, and i like it now, haha. i'll try to step something. AHHH EXCITEMENT THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YESSS

    Originally posted by Litodude
    Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
    Originally posted by nickadeemus
    Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

    Comment

    • purelife
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 103

      #197
      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

      Everlea's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

      THIS IS GRAVITY RIP's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

      SAOSIN's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

      Lights Over LOL's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.


      Those are ones, that are quite possible.

      anything, else you need?

      Purelife
      FFR Overall Rank: 6,252
      FFR Average Rank: 14,637
      FFR Games Played: 3,286
      FFR Multiplayer Level: 12
      Member for: 0.16 years
      Gaming Region: Canada
      Come Play Count: 9
      Profile Votes: 132
      Referred Users: 9
      Click on this below To Get Free Subscription Giveaway.

      Comment

      • dore
        caveman pornstar
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 6317

        #198
        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore



        I was hoping See You Next Tuesday would get priority over the regular batch.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

        Comment

        • lumphoboextreme
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 8592

          #199
          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

          we have rise against but and i think blueguerilla made a file but its not in the game yet. >_>

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #200
            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

            i know. i was totally hoping the rock songs would get priority.

            i want blugurrilla's file for Valencia's the space between to come out so badly.
            same with your file for Follys song.

            imma sweet talk tass for you dore

            Comment

            • dore
              caveman pornstar
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 6317

              #201
              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

              lol thanks

              secks him up if you have to lol

              My Folly song hasn't been accepted yet but it's actually onsync now so it should be.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

              Comment

              • DrugstoreCowboy
                Is Famouz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 3409

                #202
                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                thats true, rofl.
                i just remember shash giving it a plus+

                =]

                i think you should stick to stepping rock songs

                Comment

                • purelife
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 103

                  #203
                  Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                  What songs, by Rise Against are there?

                  Im out,

                  Purelife
                  FFR Overall Rank: 6,252
                  FFR Average Rank: 14,637
                  FFR Games Played: 3,286
                  FFR Multiplayer Level: 12
                  Member for: 0.16 years
                  Gaming Region: Canada
                  Come Play Count: 9
                  Profile Votes: 132
                  Referred Users: 9
                  Click on this below To Get Free Subscription Giveaway.

                  Comment

                  • dore
                    caveman pornstar
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 6317

                    #204
                    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                    i think you should stick to stepping rock songs
                    Easier said than done. I still haven't worked on the August Burns Red song in ages, I'm burnt out on this syncing stuff lol.

                    Plus it doesn't help that I just realized MC Frontalot plays with a band in some songs, so they have a non-constant BPM
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                    Comment

                    • DrugstoreCowboy
                      Is Famouz
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3409

                      #205
                      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                      ha, do you know how many people are waiting for an august burns red song to be released?

                      i get pm'd a lot by people asking about ABR getting stepped.

                      You should touch it again =]

                      Comment

                      • dore
                        caveman pornstar
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 6317

                        #206
                        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                        haha

                        Maybe I just won't step the full version... hmmmmm...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                        Comment

                        • dore
                          caveman pornstar
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 6317

                          #207
                          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                          doublepost for different topic

                          myspace.com/sepultura
                          myspace.com/daath

                          It'd be cool if you could get those two, I heard them on XM Liquid Metal today and liked what I heard.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                          Comment

                          • DrugstoreCowboy
                            Is Famouz
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3409

                            #208
                            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                            ill see what i can do

                            Comment

                            • DrugstoreCowboy
                              Is Famouz
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 3409

                              #209
                              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                              New permissions.

                              Know Lyfe

                              Ive seen this band a few too many times. Kind of a local band around here, but starting to grow =]

                              Saturnine Hello
                              (by request of Nestlekwik)
                              This band sounds really familiar. Let me know if your interested in stepping a song.

                              and finally (my favorite one of the day)

                              Dance Club Massacre (by request of myself and brianna_mahon)
                              Grindcore. I ****ing love this music. I would LOVE to have "Murders come with smiles" in the game. Dore.. where are you? =]



                              Lets do this ****.

                              Comment

                              • dore
                                caveman pornstar
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 6317

                                #210
                                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                                Dore.. where are you? =]
                                Send me Wet Between the Thighs.

                                I'm assuming the version on Myspace is not the full version, however, that's the version I want Perfect cut for FFR.

                                also DAATH DAATH DAATH!!!!1one please lol
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                                Comment

                                Working...