Permissions ala Drugstore

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrugstoreCowboy
    Is Famouz
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 3409

    #76
    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

    if you need it, then just let me know, cuz i do have it.

    Comment

    • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 559

      #77
      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

      Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
      if you need it, then just let me know, cuz i do have it.
      I found it on the second site you listed, thanks anyway! I'll get to stepping

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #78
        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

        Originally posted by BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
        I found it on the second site you listed, thanks anyway! I'll get to stepping

        awesome!
        let me know when you finish it

        Comment

        • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 559

          #79
          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
          awesome!
          let me know when you finish it
          Will do, I have a pattern in my head already! You don't mind if it's fairly easy do you?

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #80
            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

            nah, do whatever you want with it.

            if it makes it, then you'll get your subscription/credits

            Comment

            • chunky_cheese
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 1736

              #81
              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

              I might look into getting some permissions from funk/classical artists...

              Comment

              • customstuff
                ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                • Nov 2006
                • 4892

                #82
                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                I like youaremyfavoritefood's songs! The only problem is that you can only download 2 of them

                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                Originally posted by customstuff
                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                welcome to D6

                start playing

                Comment

                • DrugstoreCowboy
                  Is Famouz
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 3409

                  #83
                  Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                  Updated with Against The Fire.

                  Check them out

                  Comment

                  • shadowraikiri
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 269

                    #84
                    Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                    oh dang duude, i should step some stoof.=D nice work on all the permissions
                    §ĦλđШŘλΐķĭřĩ™
                    THIS IS TRADEMARKED

                    cant copy this stuff beezy.

                    Comment

                    • brothaice
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 2940

                      #85
                      Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                      Aha, I figured out how you are getting all of these permissions.

                      Very clever....


                      you MySpace whore

                      Comment

                      • DrugstoreCowboy
                        Is Famouz
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3409

                        #86
                        Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                        Its not necessarily myspace in general.

                        Its because of who I am ON myspace.

                        I was i believe the 61st person to sign up to myspace A LONG TIME AGO. I started myspace whoring. (i dont care if you dont believe me, but when you sign up to a website and theres no one else, you add the people that are already members. hence getting new friends. Which leads to trying to get everyone. AKA whoring.)

                        I was famous on myspace.

                        lXD - hes actually another famous myspace whore =]

                        its really easy to get what you want when you make friends asap.

                        Comment

                        • psychopete
                          Quite electrifying.
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 833

                          #87
                          Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                          Originally posted by brothaice
                          get streetlight manifesto
                          Seconded.

                          It would be uberdifficult to get them, probably.

                          Comment

                          • DrugstoreCowboy
                            Is Famouz
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3409

                            #88
                            Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                            pfft, they were easy...

                            =o!

                            did i say that out loud?


                            edit: im waiting for the final conformation before anything is official with them.
                            Last edited by DrugstoreCowboy; 07-4-2007, 08:08 PM. Reason: dont step **** yet.

                            Comment

                            • psychopete
                              Quite electrifying.
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 833

                              #89
                              Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                              pfft, they were easy...

                              =o!

                              did i say that out loud?


                              edit: im waiting for the final conformation before anything is official with them.
                              If you DO get them, I'd love you forever.

                              Comment

                              • DrugstoreCowboy
                                Is Famouz
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3409

                                #90
                                Re: Permissions ala Drugstore

                                =]

                                Comment

                                Working...