SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrkid007
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 407

    #5896
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    Sightread means that you're playing the file the first time (No matter which version of SM you're using) and you've never seen the chart before fyi
    It was my first time playing the chart.
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

    The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #5897
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Oh wow I misread the post, whoops

      Comment

      • Zyphoror
        Handstream Hawaii
        • May 2008
        • 1025

        #5898
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        whoops




        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
        [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
        [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
        [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
        [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
        [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #5899
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
          1.1 (j7)
          What the shit...looks like I have something to practice on now o.o

          Also, got a MA boost thanks to J7. I do not even feel nervous when I MA anymore now that I just focus on FCing files now with J7 (o:

          I am normally bad at JS MA but in this case...damn


          Also thought this was sick MA as well (o:

          You MA players can all laugh now ;_;
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • Callipygian
            Senior FFR citizen
            • Jun 2007
            • 1537

            #5900
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Great scores, all. That two minute jack is amazing, eze. Kaiten and stai with sick speed scores as usual. I'm jealous of your MA, ddrkid and foxfire. Fox, where can I find eze's OP?
            Sick nature

            Comment

            • Mollocephalus
              Custom User Title
              • Jul 2009
              • 2608

              #5901
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Callypigian omg you're still alive!!!!

              Comment

              • Callipygian
                Senior FFR citizen
                • Jun 2007
                • 1537

                #5902
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Haha, heya Mollocephalus, I remember kaiten, you and me posting on matters of rationality and atheism on the KBO forums. Good times :P. I've taken a break from rhythm games for a while, but started to play and be active on the ffr forums again a few months ago. Good to see you're still hanging around as well. I've seen you post some nice ffr scores recently
                Sick nature

                Comment

                • LongGone
                  -
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 1679

                  #5903
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  kavwv AAA....
                  My Solo Simfiles
                  My Solo Simfiles Part 2

                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #5904
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    I almost got a heart attack at kavwv or w/e it's called

                    Then I realised it's Heavy welp, great score though

                    Comment

                    • iCeCuBEz v2
                      XFD
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4924

                      #5905
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      wow sick toml and 0x
                      I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                      Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                      Comment

                      • Callipygian
                        Senior FFR citizen
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 1537

                        #5906
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        The midare pack version


                        Overdue AA


                        I AAA'd something, yay.

                        Sick nature

                        Comment

                        • kaiten123
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2008
                          • 1117

                          #5907
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          gj on electro rush

                          1.2 rate




                          1.4 rate
                          like 1/3 the greats of last time and cleaner cbs



                          1.8 rate

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #5908
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            omgdidinsane OP and Rondo 1.2 AA wtf
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • Lambdadelta
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 1152

                              #5909
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Is this decent guys?


                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #5910
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                work on MA

                                CBs are aight


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...