[Aired] No Game No Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzy
    Snek
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 9195

    #91
    Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

    This isn't a show you are supposed to be taking seriously. It's stupid fun and ecchi.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #92
      Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

      tl;dr

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #93
        Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

        Originally posted by Izzy
        This isn't a show you are supposed to be taking seriously. It's stupid fun and ecchi.
        Warning Spoilers

        It offers fairly interesting thoughts though.

        The idea of issues being decided by other means than war.
        The idea that some people could not be meant to be where they are (kind of a stretch but it was something I took out of it.)

        I also really like how the rules say "if you're caught cheating" rather than "if you cheat" the rules themselves tell you to take full advantage of your opponent if you can, but gives a risk factor to doing so.

        Tet as a "God" character is pretty neat as well. His interactions with Sora and Shiro are well done. "Our god could learn a thing or two from you" and them actually thanking him. The fact he brought them admittedly for a challenge to himself. They Humanized a "God" character and it works super well.

        The only part of the anime I have a MAJOR gripe with is the chess match with the elf's slave girl. The idea of turning all the soldiers instead of a realistic chess match bothers me. I understand magic and to not rehash the first chess match from the first episode, but they could have just used a different game I feel. But that's just what I think.

        Comment

        • Buta-san
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2013
          • 492

          #94
          Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

          i ♥ 人類
          le stepman blog

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #95
            Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

            episode 12 incoming

            so epic that my internet failed halfway through
            Last edited by YoshL; 06-25-2014, 10:18 AM.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #96
              Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

              fantastic ending to this season.


              somewhat of a cliffhanger but nothing that pissed me off like 90% of anime

              Comment

              • ddr_f4n
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 3807

                #97
                Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                Originally posted by kommisar
                fantastic ending to this season.


                somewhat of a cliffhanger but nothing that pissed me off like 90% of anime
                Hey Kommi

                Chuu2 Season 2 and Shichimiya

                :V

                (I expected the cliffhanger anyways because the LN is still going lol)
                Out Now!


                Older Releases:
                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                Comment

                • clasko1000
                  Ima Twans
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 633

                  #98
                  Re: [Aired] No Game No Life

                  Lovin it so far.
                  It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                  Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I'll take some more free boosters please.
                  Originally posted by choof
                  please do the community a favor
                  http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                  Comment

                  • rCaliberGX
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 2337

                    #99
                    Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                    Chuu2 Season 2 and Shichimiya
                    fffffffffffffffffffffff

                    Released!

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    you look like you're dSucks

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #100
                      Re: [Aired] No Game No Life

                      Fucking better get a season 2. I think it sold well enough

                      Comment

                      • stargroup100
                        behanjc & me are <3'ers
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 2051

                        #101
                        Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        This isn't a show you are supposed to be taking seriously. It's stupid fun and ecchi.
                        Not saying you should read what I write but if you're gonna comment on it you either didn't read it or didn't get my point.

                        If you were at a concert and the performer makes a bunch of mistakes, you could still enjoy the performance but find the mistakes annoying.

                        What I'm saying is that I see "mistakes" that others don't see that I find somewhat annoying. Doesn't mean I don't like the show, and I do like the show, as I've stated.

                        I'm trying to figure out why people don't ever seem to understand the points I make. If I type too little people are too assuming, and if I type too much I feel like people aren't reading anything, and I can't find a middle ground.
                        Rhythm Simulation Guide
                        Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                        Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                        Comment

                        • Zageron
                          Zageron E. Tazaterra
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 6592

                          #102
                          Re: [Aired] No Game No Life

                          Oookay. Topic.

                          Comment

                          • ScylaX
                            urararararararara
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 1044

                            #103
                            Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                            NGNL was a very badly written show and saying "YEAH BUT DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY CAUSE IT'S STUPID FUN AND SHIT" makes the matter worse actually. Hellsing (the manga and the OAV) was mindless, raw fun and it was extremely well executed.
                            NGNL's the kind of series that would benefit a lot from assuming the fact it's stupid and make it a force instead of trying to respect the good old generic canons while including very silly plot points, it'd be excellent if it tried to be crazier instead of elaborating bullshit with a straight face like it did for the most part of every arcs.
                            There's room for potential.

                            Originally posted by kommisar
                            I usually only like really bad anime



                            and I love this series
                            .....that means you found Yuru Yuri awful because it was actually a very good series???
                            It would explain a lot to me
                            Suimega is my present username!!! (b-but feel free to call me scylaax anyway) | https://suimega.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • ddr_f4n
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 3807

                              #104
                              Re: [Aired] No Game No Life

                              People hate the mainstream.

                              Everyone's a critic
                              Out Now!


                              Older Releases:
                              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                              Comment

                              • Tyson ultima
                                Autismspeaks.gov
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1421

                                #105
                                Re: [Aired] No Game No Life

                                just marathoned it. Its alright.

                                Comment

                                Working...