[Aired] No Game No Life
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: [Airing] No Game No Life
Oh god, why.
Why you keep me hanging like this.
My cruel heart can't take it after seeing Shiro like that...Comment
-
Re: [Airing] No Game No Life
I nearly cast off the winter season, but I decided to pick this up when it was halfway in and holy crap, I love it. The show is going to be too short though, I hope for a second season.Oh I'll find things to put here eventually. Perhaps.Comment
-
Re: [Airing] No Game No Life
Bitch pls you have Ping Pong, Jojo, No Game No Life, Isshuukan Friends, Mahouka, Chaika, WIXOSS, Mushishi S2 etcetcetc and you're calling it weak? Best season in probably a whole year. Summer is going to be even better too. PS Skip Black Bullet, it's garbage.Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 06-2-2014, 12:34 PM.Comment
-
Re: [Airing] No Game No Life
There have been more entertaining shows every season for years in comparison in my opinion. So yes.
Black bullet is meh, but so is pretty much everything else. The only one I don't know anything about is Mushishi because it was a season 2.Comment
-
Re: [Airing] No Game No Life
Sorry to refute your supreme animu knowledge, but fall season has the track of almost ALWAYS being the best season when it comes to budget anime. This year just so happens to be akame ga kill, Psycho pass S2 (omg the cream) and Fate/stay Remake. You really can't get much better than that.
Comment
-
Re: [Airing] No Game No Life
I actually can't wait for Fall and want Summer to be over alreadySorry to refute your supreme animu knowledge, but fall season has the track of almost ALWAYS being the best season when it comes to budget anime. This year just so happens to be akame ga kill, Psycho pass S2 (omg the cream) and Fate/stay Remake. You really can't get much better than that.
also Akame ga Kill is this Summer. I think they bumped it earlier if you remember it going to be for Fall (then again your post was on 6/2 so you probably know this already!)Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 06-23-2014, 08:49 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: [Airing] No Game No Life
I'm really enjoying this show now actually. The small bouts of comedy are annoying, but the rest of the plot and show are way enough to make up for it.Comment
-
Comment





Comment