[Aired] No Game No Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pseudo Enigma
    ごめんなさい (/ω\)
    • Aug 2012
    • 2290

    #31
    Re: [Airing] No Game No Life


    dat Pheonix Wright reference

    not bad episode.

    Comment

    • Izzy
      Snek
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 9195

      #32
      Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

      I can see this will end up as an entertaining comedy that shouldn't be taken seriously. Enjoying myself either way. I don't think it will be able to top nyaruko-san for reference count.

      Comment

      • rCaliberGX
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 2337

        #33
        Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

        Originally posted by Izzy
        I can see this will end up as an entertaining comedy that shouldn't be taken seriously. Enjoying myself either way. I don't think it will be able to top nyaruko-san for reference count.
        I don't know how you could take it 100% seriously when the MC('s) are literally the most powerful gamers in (their) world. It is incredibly fun though

        stepping the OP with Skwid for yolo3 wut

        Released!

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        you look like you're dSucks

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #34
          Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

          I appreciated this episode


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #35
            Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

            All of these characters are extremely cool.

            Tet as a god character is awesome. He doesn't flaunt his power. Also those nice hits on religion were clever (though maybe unintended.)

            Comment

            • FontSize72LOL
              ☆~{2D <3}~☆
              • Nov 2007
              • 833

              #36
              Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

              Originally posted by YoshL
              I appreciated this episode
              (happy)



              Get Kancho'd


              Comment

              • Izzy
                Snek
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 9195

                #37
                Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                Well that was an interesting episode. I still can't tell if Tet is male or female. Also did he/she purposefully not freeze Stephanie?

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #38
                  Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                  Originally posted by Izzy
                  Well that was an interesting episode. I still can't tell if Tet is male or female. Also did he/she purposefully not freeze Stephanie?
                  According to the wiki for the light novel Tet is male.

                  Comment

                  • Zageron
                    Zageron E. Tazaterra
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6592

                    #39
                    Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                    I definitely enjoyed episode 4 a lot more than episodes 2 and 3.

                    I'm hopeful for this to turn into a show with a deeper meaning than it seems to have right now.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #40
                      Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                      At least from where the light novel is going, i'm really fucking excited for this whole season.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • xMUSICxMASTERx
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 270

                        #41
                        Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                        i've been watching it since it started, love it so far

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #42
                          Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                          today's episode (it's out guys go watch)

                          next episode is going to be one of the significant big games, definitely on a more epic scale than that chess game w/ kurami. this series feels like something that log horizon could have become; there was alot of thought put into log's storyline, and it's a cool concept, but it just dragged and focused on being smart than exciting. NGNL is smart and exciting. I feel like i'm ruining alot with reading the light novel as well, but at the same time, seeing it in full blown color-eye-rape animation is mind blowing, and makes alot of things easier to understand


                          (shorter spoiler)

                          costume change killed me, but then



                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Zageron
                            Zageron E. Tazaterra
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 6592

                            #43
                            Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                            Yeah I died at that reference.

                            Comment

                            • Pseudo Enigma
                              ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 2290

                              #44
                              Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                              watched 5 this morning. I don't know why I find this so enjoyable. I just...do.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              (shorter spoiler)

                              costume change killed me, but then

                              the fact that they would reference that, made me happy.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #45
                                Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                                Sora+shiro I think are the gamers that all of us wish we were I think. In terms of gaming, not necessarily personality


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...