[Aired] No Game No Life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzy
    Snek
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 9195

    #46
    Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

    Sure, but their abilities are basically just supernatural and impossible. Also most games simply don't allow you to win 100% of the time even if you play perfectly.

    Comment

    • Pseudo Enigma
      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
      • Aug 2012
      • 2290

      #47
      Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

      Originally posted by YoshL
      Sora+shiro I think are the gamers that all of us wish we were I think. In terms of gaming, not necessarily personality
      that's pretty much the point. I'm pretty sure the author knows they're impossibly perfect. It's easy to relate to because you wish you were able to win 100% of the time like Blank does. They're living the dream lol

      I'm trying to just drop all objectivity about this show and go for more enjoyment based this time around. There's quite a number of bad things about it, but that's pretty much the point imo.

      Comment

      • Izzy
        Snek
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 9195

        #48
        Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

        Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
        I'm trying to just drop all objectivity about this show and go for more enjoyment
        This shouldn't be something you have to actively do. This should be the norm. Although that is obviously only my opinion as someone who believes all works of art are subjective.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #49
          Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

          NGNL 06 has been out, watching right now, so excited.

          also, i really love the opening song

          edits as i go along, but i'm waiting for the early ecchi in the episode to finally be over -.-

          cool game, there's just a little bit too much "comedic relief" going on i think
          Last edited by YoshL; 05-14-2014, 12:33 PM.


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #50
            Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

            This season I don't have a single horriblesubs release, so I can't watch it yet ;_;

            I'm watching Underwater-FFF for this show

            Comment

            • Pseudo Enigma
              ごめんなさい (/ω\)
              • Aug 2012
              • 2290

              #51
              Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

              Originally posted by Izzy
              This shouldn't be something you have to actively do. This should be the norm. Although that is obviously only my opinion as someone who believes all works of art are subjective.
              I guess that's up to you.

              Originally posted by Rebirth0
              This season I don't have a single horriblesubs release, so I can't watch it yet ;_;

              I'm watching Underwater-FFF for this show
              haha same. Underwater seems to be late a lot for this show though. Worth it for their quality though.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #52
                Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                Just going to say, the ED and OP albums are out, and finally listening to the full opening is amazing.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Izzy
                  Snek
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 9195

                  #53
                  Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                  Thanks for the heads up. Will look for them now.

                  Comment

                  • Pseudo Enigma
                    ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 2290

                    #54
                    Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                    having a really hard time believing this wont get a second season. Maybe within the next few years? (there's only 4 volumes of the novel out after all)

                    Comment

                    • Izzy
                      Snek
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 9195

                      #55
                      Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                      Preordered, aww yis.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #56
                        Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                        Originally posted by Izzy
                        Preordered, aww yis.

                        how much did that cost you

                        Comment

                        • Izzy
                          Snek
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 9195

                          #57
                          Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                          Plenty.

                          http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...06244&page=top

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #58
                            Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                            That had better be a damn good figure o.o

                            Comment

                            • rCaliberGX
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 2337

                              #59
                              Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                              Props for actually keeping the gradient hair, that was one thing I wish they kept in the anime.

                              Released!

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              you look like you're dSucks

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #60
                                Re: [Airing] No Game No Life

                                Originally posted by rCaliberGX
                                Props for actually keeping the gradient hair, that was one thing I wish they kept in the anime.
                                I think it'd be cool if they used it in specific lighting, because honestly I like both of them.

                                Comment

                                Working...