Don't neglect multiple genres of animoo! This is sorta legit, but there are fans of other kinds of anime (Such as Action in my case) which people might appreciate similar threads for
Welp just finished episode 2, i figured that amount of ecchi fanservice would be more realistic for this series. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the worst of it either, but that being said its still fairly entertaining. It was quite a contrast from the first episode though, although i kind of expected it to turn out like that.
Does seem a bit more sexual then I had originally thought it would be. As long as it continues to be entertaining then I guess I don't really mind it. So far it has been a mix of funny and interesting.
The sexual bits don't bother me as much as the incredible senseless comedy factor.
I found all of the intense comedy relief to be very annoying and misplaced.
Episode 3 seemed to redeem itself from a fairly shitty fan-service based episode 2. It shed some light on how crappy the situation Imanity is in, and gave the plot some much needed direction. Episode 4 looks like it should be decent atleast.
Comment