I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarknessXoXLight
    sonder
    • Mar 2007
    • 2279

    #76
    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

    Originally posted by A2P
    i cut your hand because you were trying to f5 my window, bitch
    Details. Battle Scars. Revenge is in your future. Prepare.

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #77
      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

      Who is who?
      You decide.
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • DarknessXoXLight
        sonder
        • Mar 2007
        • 2279

        #78
        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

        Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
        A2P & Eric's relationship at this point:
        /saved.

        Comment

        • Superfreak04
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Jan 2007
          • 2407

          #79
          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
          A2P & Eric's relationship at this point:
          *Mouth watering image*
          I just got a sidepipe. :/

          Comment

          • DarknessXoXLight
            sonder
            • Mar 2007
            • 2279

            #80
            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
            Who is who?
            You decide.
            You gave me the best job to do. I'm pro at this.
            Eric would be on top because unfortunately he is a bit more demanding than Andrew. Then again, Andrew is the taller one. So it's tough. But Eric would be taking the lead. Vroom Vroom from de back.

            Comment

            • A2P
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2009
              • 3127

              #81
              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

              he's pretty much giving me head right now sooooo p. accurate

              Comment

              • Superfreak04
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Jan 2007
                • 2407

                #82
                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
                You gave me the best job to do. I'm pro at this.
                Eric would be on top because unfortunately he is a bit more demanding than Andrew. Then again, Andrew is the taller one. So it's tough. But Eric would be taking the lead. Vroom Vroom from de back.
                Liked.

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #83
                  Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                  Can't wait for the the fanfic.

                  Well, it wouldn't be a fanfic but rather an accurate portrayal of homosexual interactions between these fine gentlemen :>
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • DarknessXoXLight
                    sonder
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 2279

                    #84
                    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                    Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                    Can't wait for the the fanfic.

                    Well, it wouldn't be a fanfic but rather an accurate portrayal of homosexual interactions between these fine gentlemen :>
                    Already two paragraphs in.

                    Comment

                    • lumphoboextreme
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 8592

                      #85
                      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                      Originally posted by A2P
                      hoboooooo lets meet up and play HUNL and play hu4rollz n shit
                      4 srs. I'm a hu/6max specialist. There's only 1 person I know who's confident enough to play me hu for stakes that matter.

                      Comment

                      • Superfreak04
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2407

                        #86
                        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                        You guys should see A2P playing FFR, those keytaps are so loud and fast.

                        Comment

                        • A2P
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 3127

                          #87
                          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                          Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                          4 srs. I'm a hu/6max specialist. There's only 1 person I know who's confident enough to play me hu for stakes that matter.
                          6max is fun but HU is my specialty. I once cleaned up 200NL on FT :>

                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #88
                            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                            ok wtf, I F5 this thread and it's suddenly the gayest thing I've ever read

                            like I expected this from Eric, but Andrew...bro..... :'(


                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • Coolboyrulez0
                              VICES
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 10042

                              #89
                              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                              Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
                              Already two paragraphs in.
                              Throw that Cameo in for me, Eric H.
                              Also Tristan (spitfire) would love a cameo, I'm sure of it.
                              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                              Comment

                              • igotrhythm
                                Fractals!
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 6535

                                #90
                                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                                I forget, Eric, wasn't it you that was freaking out at Kidney Stone during that one tourney?

                                Still, Maggie, yaoi fanfics between FFR members are not without precedent. (See "Three's a Crowd.") Needs moar yuri.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                                Comment

                                Working...