I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarknessXoXLight
    sonder
    • Mar 2007
    • 2279

    #61
    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

    Eric and Andrew are having a very intimate staring contest atm.

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #62
      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

      Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
      Eric and Andrew are having a very intimate staring contest atm.
      :')

      Qt's.
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • Superfreak04
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2007
        • 2407

        #63
        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

        Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
        come at me, bro
        I'M COMING

        Comment

        • Coolboyrulez0
          VICES
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2006
          • 10042

          #64
          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

          I feel like getting banned, what is ffr into?
          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

          Comment

          • DarknessXoXLight
            sonder
            • Mar 2007
            • 2279

            #65
            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

            Originally posted by Superfreak04
            I'M COMING
            He came.

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #66
              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

              try and see if you can get them to make out


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • A2P
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2009
                • 3127

                #67
                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                ew, ***

                Comment

                • DarknessXoXLight
                  sonder
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 2279

                  #68
                  Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  try and see if you can get them to make out
                  I suggested it, they locked eyes, Eric blushed a little, and they both seriously cnosidered it.

                  Comment

                  • A2P
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 3127

                    #69
                    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                    ...BETCH!

                    Comment

                    • Superfreak04
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2407

                      #70
                      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                      Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
                      I suggested it, they locked eyes, Eric blushed a little, and they both seriously cnosidered it.
                      True story.

                      Comment

                      • Coolboyrulez0
                        VICES
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 10042

                        #71
                        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                        Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
                        I suggested it, they locked eyes, Eric blushed a little, and they both seriously cnosidered it.
                        I like where this thread is going.
                        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                        Comment

                        • DarknessXoXLight
                          sonder
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 2279

                          #72
                          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                          I like where this thread is going.
                          And then Andrew cut my hand..... >.>

                          And then he told Eric it was worth a shot.

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #73
                            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                            i cut your hand because you were trying to f5 my window, bitch

                            Comment

                            • Superfreak04
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2407

                              #74
                              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                              Originally posted by A2P
                              i cut your hand because you were trying to f5 my window, bitch
                              Clicks the *like* button.

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #75
                                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                                A2P & Eric's relationship at this point:
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...