I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iironiic
    D6 FFR Legacy Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2009
    • 4342

    #16
    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

    Originally posted by A2P
    stop living in NY and come over here you ******
    NY's boss though 8) You should come over here where the majority of FFR players reside. Yes, this includes Canada 8)

    Comment

    • DarknessXoXLight
      sonder
      • Mar 2007
      • 2279

      #17
      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

      Originally posted by iironiic
      NY's boss though 8) You should come over here where the majority of FFR players reside. Yes, this includes Canada 8)
      *cough cough* FFR was MADE in Illinois. Take that shit up and in. ;o)

      Comment

      • prongsie
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 341

        #18
        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

        eric da tranny

        Comment

        • A2P
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2009
          • 3127

          #19
          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

          Originally posted by prongsie
          eric da tranny
          Get Out.

          Comment

          • A2P
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2009
            • 3127

            #20
            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

            He's VERY sensitive about his trans-genderism

            Comment

            • Superfreak04
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Jan 2007
              • 2407

              #21
              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

              I'm so sad. ;_;

              Comment

              • iironiic
                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2009
                • 4342

                #22
                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
                *cough cough* FFR was MADE in Illinois. Take that shit up and in. ;o)
                How iironiic.~ :3

                Comment

                • DarknessXoXLight
                  sonder
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 2279

                  #23
                  Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                  Eric, It's not your fault your penor is small. :/

                  Comment

                  • A2P
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 3127

                    #24
                    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                    smallfreak04"

                    Comment

                    • Superfreak04
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2407

                      #25
                      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                      Halawl :P

                      Comment

                      • iironiic
                        D6 FFR Legacy Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 4342

                        #26
                        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                        Originally posted by A2P
                        He's VERY sensitive about his trans-genderism
                        Tell him to man up then.

                        Comment

                        • igotrhythm
                          Fractals!
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 6535

                          #27
                          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                          Maggie is ALL SKILL.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                          Comment

                          • BethanyBangs
                            ~
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 730

                            #28
                            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                            I WAS ACTUALLY WALKING HOME AND SAW AN ACORN AND THOUGHT OF ERIC
                            But that's nice~
                            ~

                            Comment

                            • Superfreak04
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2407

                              #29
                              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                              Originally posted by BethanyBangs
                              I WAS ACTUALLY WALKING HOME AND SAW AN ACORN AND THOUGHT OF ERIC
                              But that's nice~
                              <3

                              And lol you guys should see A2P play, he just raged a little. XD

                              Comment

                              • DarknessXoXLight
                                sonder
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 2279

                                #30
                                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                                A2P is raging TeRa style y0.

                                Comment

                                Working...