I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BethanyBangs
    ~
    • Oct 2010
    • 730

    #91
    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

    There's not enough womans for yuri d:
    ~

    Comment

    • DarknessXoXLight
      sonder
      • Mar 2007
      • 2279

      #92
      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

      Originally posted by igotrhythm
      Needs moar yuri.
      Nop. Yuri is a no go. Can't write that stuff. Sorry guys.

      Comment

      • igotrhythm
        Fractals!
        • Sep 2004
        • 6535

        #93
        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

        Well, they do say to write what you know. :/
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

        Comment

        • DarknessXoXLight
          sonder
          • Mar 2007
          • 2279

          #94
          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

          Originally posted by igotrhythm
          Well, they do say to write what you know. :/
          Write what you know? I know how to KILL. ._.
          Attached Files

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #95
            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

            Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
            Write what you know? I know how to KILL. ._.
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • Superfreak04
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Jan 2007
              • 2407

              #96
              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

              My name is Eric H. as well. >.>

              Comment

              • iironiic
                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2009
                • 4342

                #97
                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                ok wtf, I F5 this thread and it's suddenly the gayest thing I've ever read

                like I expected this from Eric, but Andrew...bro..... :'(
                So called it on one of the first posts 8)

                Comment

                • Superfreak04
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2407

                  #98
                  Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                  Originally posted by iironiic
                  So called it on one of the first posts 8)
                  uguizbmad

                  Comment

                  • Secks69
                    Banned
                    • May 2011
                    • 445

                    #99
                    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                    Gay.



                    This thread sucks without some Maggie nudes

                    Comment

                    • MrGiggles
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2846

                      #100
                      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                      dxoxl sounds like a chemical you use to clear drains

                      Comment

                      • A2P
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 3127

                        #101
                        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        dxoxl sounds like a chemical you use to clear drains
                        ...CHEMICAL?????

                        *snorts*

                        Comment

                        • igotrhythm
                          Fractals!
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 6535

                          #102
                          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                          More proof that college is the best time of your life.

                          Whether your clothes are on or off, take lots of pics. The contents of said pics are entirely up to you, but in any case, this is a moment to remember for the rest of your lives.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                          Comment

                          • DarknessXoXLight
                            sonder
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 2279

                            #103
                            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                            OWA posted, that's the best you guys are gonna get.

                            PS. MAYBE I LIKE BEING A CHEMICAL.

                            Comment

                            • lumphoboextreme
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 8592

                              #104
                              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                              Originally posted by A2P
                              6max is fun but HU is my specialty. I once cleaned up 200NL on FT :>
                              I normally ran like 235$ 6 max's and hu matches at the same time but if I would generally move up to the 500's by the end of the day.

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #105
                                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                                I know people irl that play ffr

                                Looks like you guys are having/had a blast

                                Comment

                                Working...