I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #46
    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Well, I suppose chilling with Maggie and Eric would make up for any negative feelings you would have at the moment.

    OWA's probably fighting his way through customs as we type to get down there with you. XD
    my reply to you posting your radio heads score on a non-serious thread like this:

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #47
      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

      Originally posted by Superfreak04
      Yes, come to Palos Hills, lol.

      @Coolboy: Nope.avi


      also quality thread 8)
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • A2P
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2009
        • 3127

        #48
        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

        Originally posted by m0de
        im working till 9 ;_;
        :[

        woulda loved to chill w/ u bro

        Comment

        • A2P
          FFR Veteran
          • Apr 2009
          • 3127

          #49
          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

          Originally posted by Superfreak04
          Yes, come to Palos Hills, lol.

          @Coolboy: Nope.avi
          dont diss my boy coolboy

          Comment

          • Superfreak04
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Jan 2007
            • 2407

            #50
            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

            I'm obv. cooler. LOOK AT MY SCORE

            :swagg:

            Comment

            • A2P
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2009
              • 3127

              #51
              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

              [

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #52
                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                terrible


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • A2P
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 3127

                  #53
                  Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                  Red alert: darknessxoxlight is now...DARKNESS

                  Comment

                  • Superfreak04
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2407

                    #54
                    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                    Reality.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #55
                      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                      maggie just mysteriously signed off skype, you guys better not be pig roasting her or some shit


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • DarknessXoXLight
                        sonder
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 2279

                        #56
                        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                        Originally posted by a2p
                        red alert: Darknessxoxlight is now...darkness
                        i didn't mean to make the lights go out. ;_;


                        OWA: my laptop died. ;_; sorry bby~

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #57
                          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                          yeah swag is measured by your ability to play an online game thats laggy as shit even on standalone

                          my bad, you win this :<

                          PS: A2P has my back, hater whatchu gonna do now?
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • A2P
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 3127

                            #58
                            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                            yeah swag is measured by your ability to play an online game thats laggy as shit even on standalone

                            my bad, you win this :<
                            word.

                            Comment

                            • Superfreak04
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2407

                              #59
                              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                              Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                              yeah swag is measured by your ability to play an online game thats laggy as shit even on standalone

                              my bad, you win this :<

                              PS: A2P has my back, hater whatchu gonna do now?
                              haterz gon' hate, son.

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #60
                                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                                come at me, bro
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...