Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
8
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
template
Next
Superfreak04
D7 Elite Keymasher
Join Date:
Jan 2007
Posts:
2407
Share
Post
#106
08-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now
Originally posted by
who_cares973
I know people irl that play ffr
Looks like you guys are having/had a blast
It was pretty fun, especially in the computer lab.
Comment
Post
Cancel
welsh_girl
FFR Player
Join Date:
Apr 2004
Posts:
1366
Share
Post
#107
09-1-2011, 01:56 AM
Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now
Oh, awesome. Wish I had RL FFR friends
Comment
Post
Cancel
Kokonoe Rin
Sync beats, Sync hearts.
Join Date:
Aug 2011
Posts:
82
Share
Post
#108
09-6-2011, 10:03 AM
Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now
Divinedoodoo or w/e his weird IGN is got me playing this game back in high school but idk if he's figured out I have a profile on this site yet.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment