I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • A2P
    FFR Veteran
    • Apr 2009
    • 3127

    #31
    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

    Fucking radio heads is a terrible song, fuck.

    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #32
      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

      que lindo

      sup guys

      p.s. no fair pick me up from FL I wanna see irl FFR rage in person D:<

      Comment

      • A2P
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2009
        • 3127

        #33
        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

        Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
        A2P is raging TeRa style y0.
        LoOkZ lIkE IM rEtIArD

        Comment

        • lumphoboextreme
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 8592

          #34
          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

          Lol not many people play FFR around here. Other than leonid I think this area is completely dead.

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #35
            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

            what is this


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • A2P
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2009
              • 3127

              #36
              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

              hoboooooo lets meet up and play HUNL and play hu4rollz n shit

              Comment

              • igotrhythm
                Fractals!
                • Sep 2004
                • 6535

                #37
                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now



                Hey, A2P, umad?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                Comment

                • DarknessXoXLight
                  sonder
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 2279

                  #38
                  Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  what is this
                  I don't even.

                  Comment

                  • A2P
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 3127

                    #39
                    Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                    Originally posted by igotrhythm


                    Hey, A2P, umad?
                    ...No

                    Comment

                    • m0de
                      Marble Eater
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 1437

                      #40
                      Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                      i should be there x_x

                      Comment

                      • igotrhythm
                        Fractals!
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 6535

                        #41
                        Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                        Well, I suppose chilling with Maggie and Eric would make up for any negative feelings you would have at the moment.

                        OWA's probably fighting his way through customs as we type to get down there with you. XD
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #42
                          Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                          A2P looks beast. That's ma' boy.

                          Also: I'm the better Eric. Just sayin'
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • Superfreak04
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2407

                            #43
                            Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            i should be there x_x
                            Yes, come to Palos Hills, lol.

                            @Coolboy: Nope.avi

                            Comment

                            • DarknessXoXLight
                              sonder
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 2279

                              #44
                              Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              i should be there x_x
                              Mark, I ****ing tried to contact you on FB to get over here but you didn't answer!

                              Comment

                              • m0de
                                Marble Eater
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 1437

                                #45
                                Re: I'm hanging out with dxoxl and superfreak right now

                                im working till 9 ;_;

                                Comment

                                Working...