Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Profraine
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2009
    • 236

    #46
    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

    I really don't mind. If you wanna go for it, go for it. I just hope it helps.

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #47
      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

      Originally posted by -zeroSKILL-
      mandatory


      When's Part 2: Dude's Got a Pussy come out?


      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #48
        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

        So all I get from this thread is that I can become a super hot chick in a year or so.
        Sweet.

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #49
          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

          That's a lot of ignorance you've got there, Dusty.

          Anyway, I watched these videos yesterday -- the changes are great ones; nothing short of incredible, actually. I legitimately wonder what goes through the minds of some of these people, though - and not in a demeaning way. I'm intrigued that someone would be willing to go through a process like this.

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #50
            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

            A lot of the people who go through the process do so because they associate with the other gender. A man who wants to become a woman does so because he feels like a woman trapped in a man's body, so to speak. It's not like "Oh, I want to suddenly become a woman" or anything. Imagine waking up one morning in a woman's body, but with your very-much male brain. Life would be a bitch. :P

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #51
              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

              or you could just play with your tits all day

              completely out of line and disrespectful towards those who went forward with the process but it had to be said


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • xXAll-ProXx
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2010
                • 2040

                #52
                Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                or you could just play with your tits all day

                completely out of line and disrespectful towards those who went forward with the process but it had to be said
                brb becoming a woman.
                I have a dig bick.

                Comment

                • Reincarnate
                  x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 6332

                  #53
                  Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  or you could just play with your tits all day

                  completely out of line and disrespectful towards those who went forward with the process but it had to be said
                  Hell you don't need to be a girl to have tits

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #54
                    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                    But that's just it to me - even through association with the other gender, it still feels like somewhat of a spontaneous reaction. I mean, granted, the thought of it isn't brought through spontaneity, but it seems like the action is.

                    As you said, waking up in one gender's body with the other gender's thought process would be bad, but that's where confusion sets in to me. What would happen if you opted into one of these gender changes, only to revert back to the opposite gender-specific behaviors?

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #55
                      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                      But that's just it to me - even through association with the other gender, it still feels like somewhat of a spontaneous reaction. I mean, granted, the thought of it isn't brought through spontaneity, but it seems like the action is.

                      As you said, waking up in one gender's body with the other gender's thought process would be bad, but that's where confusion sets in to me. What would happen if you opted into one of these gender changes, only to revert back to the opposite gender-specific behaviors?
                      This is what is called a "problem"

                      although I do have several friends who have either done/are contemplating doing this, and I'm not sure I would call it "spontaneous", but more thought out than you would think.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #56
                        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                        But that's just it to me - even through association with the other gender, it still feels like somewhat of a spontaneous reaction. I mean, granted, the thought of it isn't brought through spontaneity, but it seems like the action is.

                        As you said, waking up in one gender's body with the other gender's thought process would be bad, but that's where confusion sets in to me. What would happen if you opted into one of these gender changes, only to revert back to the opposite gender-specific behaviors?
                        I think it differs for everyone. Some people simply don't identify with their physically-associated gender. Some identify with the other gender more strongly than others.

                        Note that gender and sexual orientation are different things. It's possible to be born a man who identifies with the female gender, becomes female, but is still attracted to females.

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #57
                          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                          How about the whole world does it and we'll go from there.


                          Comment

                          • Aldentron
                            Forum User
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 828

                            #58
                            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                            This reminds me of the hermaphroditic properties of cannabis. When conditions aren't favorable for male-female reproduction, the plant will gain the parts necessary to reproduce with itself (aka become a hermaphrodite.)

                            It also comes to mind how that can be related to what these people go through. When conditions aren't favorable for them, they adapt. Biology is interesting that way.
                            Originally posted by top
                            what the hell happened to alden
                            i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                            like... wut

                            Comment

                            • Dimitri13
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 701

                              #59
                              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                              top one: wonders of makeup
                              bottom one: still very manly

                              While it's amazing scientifically, I still think it's disgusting and wrong.
                              Last edited by Dimitri13; 07-10-2011, 05:36 PM.


                              Originally posted by Tibs
                              Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
                              changing Antarctica into a desert
                              good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

                              Comment

                              • vro
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 378

                                #60
                                Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                                Its just creepy as hell that the top one not only looks like a girl, but an attractive one.

                                Gah. >_<

                                Comment

                                Working...