Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kommisar
    Dark Chancellor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jun 2005
    • 7328

    #61
    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

    wait the first one is that chibi-tech wtf

    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #62
      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

      Those are truly amazing transformations. I needed to compare before and after for a long time.
      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • Andrew Mitchell
        Banned
        • Jul 2008
        • 1135

        #63
        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

        lol

        Comment

        • vro
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 378

          #64
          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

          Personally, I do find it to be gross, and if a friend of mine was wanting to do it, I would strongly discourage it. But, I'm not going to hate you or call you stupid etc. if you decide to do it. Everyone makes their own choices, its up to you if you want to go through the hardships that go with it(you're obviously gonna be criticized a crapload if you do this).

          Comment

          • Reincarnate
            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
            • Nov 2010
            • 6332

            #65
            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

            fido: Some people are just bigoted and close-minded. There's really no way around it. Dumb people are forever damned to be dumb.

            Comment

            • fido123
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 4245

              #66
              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

              Originally posted by Reincarnate
              fido: Some people are just bigoted and close-minded. There's really no way around it. Dumb people are forever damned to be dumb.
              Yeah, I just like to see what kind of bullshit reasoning people can come up with. It's usually just a bunch of bullshit that's often associated with what they have a problem with but totally a different like AIDS and gays or just can't admit they're slightly ok with it because they find it repulsive. Finding something like this repulsive is fine, it grosses you out and you can't help that, and although I'm not repulsed by it I can see why others would be but it still doesn't mean you think it's "wrong". I'm repulsed by cabbage rolls but cabbage rolls aren't "wrong".

              Comment

              • Reincarnate
                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                • Nov 2010
                • 6332

                #67
                Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                Originally posted by fido123
                Yeah, I just like to see what kind of bullshit reasoning people can come up with. It's usually just a bunch of bullshit that's often associated with what they have a problem with but totally a different like AIDS and gays or just can't admit they're slightly ok with it because they find it repulsive. Finding something like this repulsive is fine, it grosses you out and you can't help that, and although I'm not repulsed by it I can see why others would be but it still doesn't mean you think it's "wrong". I'm repulsed by cabbage rolls but cabbage rolls aren't "wrong".
                Usually it boils down to complete BS logic. E.g. "Gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt because they can't reproduce herp derp." "A family needs a mother and father figure herpppppHHRRNNGGG." "If you allow this then you also must allow things like having sex with animals HA NFKNsjdsfnhhrrrnggggaghhh."

                Comment

                • awein999
                  (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4647

                  #68
                  Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                  Do they actually make those noises? I'm so going to have a funny dream tonight.
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  i am super purple hippo

                  Comment

                  • retching oesophagus
                    (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 805

                    #69
                    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                    Originally posted by Aldentron
                    This reminds me of the hermaphroditic properties of cannabis. When conditions aren't favorable for male-female reproduction, the plant will gain the parts necessary to reproduce with itself (aka become a hermaphrodite.)

                    It also comes to mind how that can be related to what these people go through. When conditions aren't favorable for them, they adapt. Biology is interesting that way.
                    don't think it is adaptive like that. i think their brains are exposed to certain chemicals before birth that make them respond more like the opposite sex. they're then born then grow up feeling that their in the wrong body and they become so uncomfortable that they decide they must change their gender in order to cure that, be who they feel they really are.

                    the first video was pretty amazing btw

                    the second one looked like an ugly girl but still a girl i guess.
                    Last edited by retching oesophagus; 07-10-2011, 08:52 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Andrew Mitchell
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 1135

                      #70
                      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                      lauren is my favourite, u.k people will know her

                      Comment

                      • -zeroSKILL-
                        Fuc Da Police
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 1860

                        #71
                        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                        I'm getting better at putting close minded, bigoted idiots on my Block list so I'm not even tempted to argue with them.

                        "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                        Although this generally just boils down to racists, gay bashers, ultra conservative Christians, and trolls.
                        All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                        15 8's left to AAA
                        Average Rank: 152

                        Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                        God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                        Comment

                        • Reincarnate
                          x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 6332

                          #72
                          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                          Originally posted by 0
                          to be honest i think it seems ridiculous that anyone would actually go through with something like this
                          but hey it's your body do what you want
                          Yay for ignorant views!

                          Comment

                          • DustyFart
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2011
                            • 230

                            #73
                            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                            Originally posted by Reincarnate
                            Usually it boils down to complete BS logic. E.g. "Gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt because they can't reproduce herp derp." "A family needs a mother and father figure herpppppHHRRNNGGG." "If you allow this then you also must allow things .like having sex with animals HA NFKNsjdsfnhhrrrnggggaghhh."
                            =)
                            Last edited by DustyFart; 07-11-2011, 07:48 AM.
                            Originally posted by supermousie
                            owait

                            eric shin = ~erection~

                            I'm an idiot.
                            Originally posted by foilman8805
                            find where midnight lives and touch his penis since i'm quite sure no one else will ever do it

                            Comment

                            • Coolboyrulez0
                              VICES
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 10042

                              #74
                              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                              *someone

                              Also, Rubix, if you haven't realized yet that the majority of the people that populate this planet are composed of ignorant and narcissistic views and ideals (expressed in different forms, of course), then it's time for you to wake up.
                              Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 07-11-2011, 07:51 AM.
                              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                              Comment

                              • DustyFart
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2011
                                • 230

                                #75
                                Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                                *someone
                                I like your body
                                Originally posted by supermousie
                                owait

                                eric shin = ~erection~

                                I'm an idiot.
                                Originally posted by foilman8805
                                find where midnight lives and touch his penis since i'm quite sure no one else will ever do it

                                Comment

                                Working...