Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #76
    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

    Thank you.
    Contact me on skype and I'll show you more.
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • Reincarnate
      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
      • Nov 2010
      • 6332

      #77
      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

      Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
      *someone

      Also, Rubix, if you haven't realized yet that the majority of the people that populate this planet are composed of ignorant and narcissistic views and ideals (expressed in different forms, of course), then it's time for you to wake up.
      Believe me, well aware of it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #78
        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

        http://www.cracked.com/article_19174...elligence.html

        Number 4. I find this ties in directly with why there are so many dumb people on this earth.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Vanilla coke
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 7

          #79
          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

          I've learned asian blokes make nice looking girls because their kind of feminine looking anyway, but white guys hell no, too friggin manly with hero jaws to make a pretty looking girl.

          Comment

          • -zeroSKILL-
            Fuc Da Police
            • Jul 2008
            • 1860

            #80
            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            http://www.cracked.com/article_19174...elligence.html

            Number 4. I find this ties in directly with why there are so many dumb people on this earth.
            That was a great read. Loved the captions to the pictures to haha.

            Turns out I possess 5/5 traits too. Hurray for an early grave I suppose.
            All public 1-7's AAA'd.
            15 8's left to AAA
            Average Rank: 152

            Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
            God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

            Comment

            • Nyokou
              ( ̄ー ̄)
              • Apr 2005
              • 4247

              #81
              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

              Oh yeah, number 4 is true. But isn't it also common knowledge?

              Most rich people I know/have met only have a couple of kids usually, maybe even one, or none at all. Poor people tend to have a lot of kids cause they ain't got nothing else to do other than have sex in their spare time.
              Snapchat: icequeenilse

              Comment

              Working...