Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #16
    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

    Would it be a bad idea to pleasure myself to either one of these videos?


    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #17
      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

      Originally posted by I like it
      Great, now I am gonna think that every girl I meet is a man. Thanks alot.
      all the more reason to try and get into their pants as quickly as possible

      well I'm assuming it'll be more hilarious and less awkward if you find out that hot chick you wanna bang's got a wang the first or second time you chill with her as opposed to eight months into a relationship

      edit: nvm, the latter is by far more hilarious oh my


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • MaxGhost
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2008
        • 2141

        #18
        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

        I'm sure she'd pleasure you back if it was a face to face situation... so... probably not a bad idea lmao.

        Comment

        • Mans0n
          Sun and Stars
          FFR Music Producer
          • Sep 2006
          • 2907

          #19
          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Would it be a bad idea to pleasure myself to either one of these videos?
          Now we all know about your secret tranny fetish oops
          http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



          Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

          Comment

          • Tarrik
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • May 2007
            • 2240

            #20
            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

            That top chick .. guy .. person

















            Wat.

            Comment

            • G.S.M
              is watching
              • Mar 2006
              • 1072

              #21
              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

              Amazing transformations indeed

              i find it pointless though
              "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

              Comment

              • Mans0n
                Sun and Stars
                FFR Music Producer
                • Sep 2006
                • 2907

                #22
                Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                its not pointless if your a guy and your rejection rate is 100%
                http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                Comment

                • G.S.M
                  is watching
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 1072

                  #23
                  Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                  Originally posted by Mans0n
                  its not pointless if your a guy and your rejection rate is 100%
                  stop being ugly then manson

                  :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

                  Comment

                  • Crashfan3
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2937

                    #24
                    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                    Originally posted by Mans0n
                    its not pointless if your a guy and your rejection rate is 100%
                    Ouch.

                    Anyway, amazing would be among the words I'd use to describe this. Also creepy, unsettling, and I might even go so far as to use disturbing. I'm afraid that by the time my children are my age, this kind of science will have advanced so far that the gender dividing line will be blurred past the point of distinction. Some people don't think that's a bad thing, but I do.

                    Comment

                    • Mans0n
                      Sun and Stars
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2907

                      #25
                      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                      Crashfan don't worry it's definitely a bad thing.
                      http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                      Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                      Comment

                      • MrGiggles
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2846

                        #26
                        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                        ew gay

                        Comment

                        • MrGiggles
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2846

                          #27
                          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                          nah j/k **** yeah science

                          the music in the second video kept cracking me up though.

                          Comment

                          • bmah
                            shots FIRED
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 8448

                            #28
                            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                            Those videos frighten me.

                            Comment

                            • supermousie
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 1074

                              #29
                              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                              I'm slightly disturbed. Science FTW though.

                              However, I wouldn't really appreciate meeting a hot chick and getting invited back to 'her' place just to find out she's got a pair of balls.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              yolo

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #30
                                Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                                I'll be first to say it,

                                I'd hit that.
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...