Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #31
    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

    Originally posted by Mans0n
    Now we all know about your secret tranny fetish oops
    Totally a secret.


    Comment

    • Sweet_Feet
      Washed Up
      • Oct 2005
      • 1934

      #32
      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

      Speechless.. wow

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #33
        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

        Awesome.

        Transsexuals are cool.
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • xXAll-ProXx
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2010
          • 2040

          #34
          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

          Wow seems like I'm the only one who's not a fan of transsexuals.
          I have a dig bick.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #35
            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

            In before massive movement is done toward this direction and in 10-15years FFR has 99% girls and 1% guys hehu..

            Comment

            • xXAll-ProXx
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #36
              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              In before massive movement is done toward this direction and in 10-15years FFR has 99% girls and 1% guys hehu..
              They're still guys to my eyes, with weird faces.
              I have a dig bick.

              Comment

              • PrawnSkunk
                Administrator
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Administrator
                • Dec 2007
                • 3907

                #37
                Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                second video, 2:21 - I've been there. The run is called 7th Heaven up at Whistler Mountain in Canada. :3

                Comment

                • JordanVisco
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 7

                  #38
                  Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                  wow , this looks really cool :OOOOOO
                  ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!



                  i got swag swag like caillou niqqa

                  Comment

                  • MaxGhost
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 2141

                    #39
                    Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                    Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
                    second video, 2:21 - I've been there. The run is called 7th Heaven up at Whistler Mountain in Canada. :3
                    Nooooo, really? Cause it doesn't say it in the video...
                    But yeah, I've been too
                    Whistler is awesome.

                    Comment

                    • DustyFart
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2011
                      • 230

                      #40
                      Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                      This shit is nasty, this why the hell are some people accepting this? This is not right...
                      Originally posted by supermousie
                      owait

                      eric shin = ~erection~

                      I'm an idiot.
                      Originally posted by foilman8805
                      find where midnight lives and touch his penis since i'm quite sure no one else will ever do it

                      Comment

                      • ninjaKIWI
                        plain old ugly ass dumbas
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 3307

                        #41
                        Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                        I have a friend who really wants to do this. I hope it works out for 'im, he's always miserable because of it.
                        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #42
                          Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                          more power to these dudes gone dudettes. live life how you want it
                          Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-10-2011, 11:14 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Jousway
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 867

                            #43
                            Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                            close friend of mine is doing this
                            Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



                            Comment

                            • -zeroSKILL-
                              Fuc Da Police
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 1860

                              #44
                              Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                              Amazing, and scary. Those are the two words I'd use to describe this.

                              edit:

                              mandatory
                              Last edited by -zeroSKILL-; 07-10-2011, 12:09 PM.
                              All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                              15 8's left to AAA
                              Average Rank: 152

                              Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                              God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                              Comment

                              • linky123456
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 134

                                #45
                                Re: Am I the only one that finds this sort of thing *amazing*?

                                I once read somewhere that women that are rated as "extremely attractive" are women who's genes are closer to men's genes than to other women's. I read it a while ago, so I don't remember the details of it. If that article was right, I totally could see why I think that dude in the first video is hot...

                                Also, this kind of stuff is crazy.
                                ffr has a forum?

                                Comment

                                Working...