FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kmay
    Don't forget me
    • Jan 2007
    • 6532

    #286
    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

    can i still buy one?

    Comment

    • darkshark
      Nothing.
      • Nov 2004
      • 4189

      #287
      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

      Like I said, the order was sent to the print company on Friday, so whenever I get the order back, I'll let everyone know, and send out the shirts asap! Their silkscreeners are off on the weekends though, so they probably started on them sometime today. I'll keep everyone updated.

      You won't be able to buy one until I get the shirts. After which I will reopen the link to buy the shirt on my website. All the people who did order, were for pre-orders.
      Last edited by darkshark; 02-2-2009, 08:40 PM.

      Comment

      • norsegod666
        Well hello there!
        • Apr 2008
        • 522

        #288
        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

        Are there any left to order?

        Comment

        • Plan_Bsk81127
          snooches
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2007
          • 6420

          #289
          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Like I said, the order was sent to the print company on Friday, so whenever I get the order back, I'll let everyone know, and send out the shirts asap! Their silkscreeners are off on the weekends though, so they probably started on them sometime today. I'll keep everyone updated.

          You won't be able to buy one until I get the shirts. After which I will reopen the link to buy the shirt on my website. All the people who did order, were for pre-orders.
          So basically, you are saying that people who pre ordered get the first set that is printed and you recieve, then once those are gone, people can order again for the next set being printed?

          Comment

          • 5.points
            Provy
            • Jan 2008
            • 671

            #290
            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            I can't wait. eek.
            =D
            Me too. xD

            Comment

            • funmonkey54
              The Chill Keeper
              • Oct 2007
              • 4127

              #291
              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

              Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
              So basically, you are saying that people who pre ordered get the first set that is printed and you recieve, then once those are gone, people can order again for the next set being printed?
              I think he means he ordered extras and once he sells all the extras he is done.

              Comment

              • darkshark
                Nothing.
                • Nov 2004
                • 4189

                #292
                Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                Ugh, you people.

                I ordered 60 shirts.

                31 were pre-ordered

                Meaning I will have 29 left to sell.

                You will get to choose from the available sizes and colors remaining, so you aren't guaranteed anything.

                People who pre-ordered get what they paid for.

                Shirts come in sometime this week, after which I will reopen the site, to sell off the remaining 29.

                Comment

                • Chrissemann
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 38

                  #293
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                  a little problem is that people outside the U.S have to pay for shipment and porto.. That makes the t-shirts even more expensive
                  OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT STATS (D4)
                  Round 1: Tambourin Chinois - AAA

                  Round 2: Garyuutensei - SDG

                  Comment

                  • popawheelienick2
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 39

                    #294
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                    This is blazze on my friends account since ffr thought it would be cool to not let you confirm emails on new accounts.

                    But anyways its sort of embarassing how i'm still on the top 1000 even though I don't even play this game anymore...shows how dead this site really is.

                    Comment

                    • popawheelienick2
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 39

                      #295
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                      Originally posted by -zeroSKILL-
                      I'd be 10x worse than blazze if i ever got banned. =p
                      lol

                      Comment

                      • popawheelienick2
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 39

                        #296
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08



                        embarassed

                        Comment

                        • darkshark
                          Nothing.
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 4189

                          #297
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                          Yeah that's not your exact position on the shirt anymore blazze, but I do agree with you about the dead part. I've played under 200 songs in the last year, and only dropped 10 ranks.

                          Shame you're not in the same spot though blazze, you had a really good spot rofl.

                          Comment

                          • Adamaja456
                            Absurd
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 6433

                            #298
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                            each day, i get closer to getting my shirtssssssssss


                            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                            Comment

                            • funmonkey54
                              The Chill Keeper
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4127

                              #299
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                              Haha, adam. I know your excitement. =D

                              Comment

                              • remedy1502
                                remederpin
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 4885

                                #300
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                                Ahh I can't wait =D
                                Too bad I'm in Canada... It'll take longer =(

                                Comment

                                Working...