FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tofurox
    Them arrows.
    • May 2006
    • 2263

    #226
    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

    I will be happy SOON!

    Edit: 7 ranks soon!
    Last edited by tofurox; 01-28-2009, 10:27 PM.

    This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

    Comment

    • darkshark
      Nothing.
      • Nov 2004
      • 4189

      #227
      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

      Might as well post on this page too.



      For pre-orders only!

      Only 34 of the 60 shirts remain.
      The link to purchase the shirts will be taken off of the site TONIGHT, if you would like to ensure yourself a shirt in the size and color you want, I suggest you act quickly.

      Comment

      • LordKatakos
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 7

        #228
        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

        Aug guess ill just try for the 2009 top 1k =O

        Comment

        • tofurox
          Them arrows.
          • May 2006
          • 2263

          #229
          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

          Lolz!

          This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

          Comment

          • BabyViperx3
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 444

            #230
            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

            The shirts are really sex ;D I can't wait to get mine. Yayyy! 3xl!
            Last edited by BabyViperx3; 01-28-2009, 11:05 PM.






            R.I.P Jellygawd<3

            Comment

            • Sprite-
              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 7317

              #231
              Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

              I can't wait either!
              I can't wait to get an XXXS

              Edit: Ordered
              Last edited by Sprite-; 01-28-2009, 11:20 PM.

              Comment

              • tofurox
                Them arrows.
                • May 2006
                • 2263

                #232
                Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                Gotta hurry....

                This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                Comment

                • pokelda
                  ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 3878

                  #233
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                  you guys took me off the shirt as i requested right

                  Comment

                  • tofurox
                    Them arrows.
                    • May 2006
                    • 2263

                    #234
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                    Lolz!

                    This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                    Comment

                    • WTFBrandon
                      Shout out to Hades
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 1387

                      #235
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                      Stop ordering darnit!
                      I still need to get mine tomorrow morning... I'm to tired to put money on my paypal for now.
                      Everybody just go to sleep!
                      EDIT: BTW DS. How many are left now? Better be like 30.
                      Last edited by WTFBrandon; 01-28-2009, 11:47 PM.
                      I'm a bad bad Boy.

                      Comment

                      • Sprite-
                        HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 7317

                        #236
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                        There are 3 left. Hurry! jk harhar

                        Comment

                        • -zeroSKILL-
                          Fuc Da Police
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 1860

                          #237
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                          Lmao, at this moment yes, there are *exactly* 30 shirts left.

                          EDIT:
                          ninja'd by Dom. and he's lying.
                          and roflwtf at Liz avatar.
                          All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                          15 8's left to AAA
                          Average Rank: 152

                          Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                          God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                          Comment

                          • WTFBrandon
                            Shout out to Hades
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 1387

                            #238
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                            WOAH!
                            I just noticed price was bbviper and bbviper was sprite.
                            Wow, that was a major trip.

                            EDIT: SPRITE DON'T SAY THAT!
                            You almost made me cry.
                            Last edited by WTFBrandon; 01-28-2009, 11:56 PM.
                            I'm a bad bad Boy.

                            Comment

                            • tofurox
                              Them arrows.
                              • May 2006
                              • 2263

                              #239
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                              Closer.....

                              This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                              Comment

                              • -zeroSKILL-
                                Fuc Da Police
                                • Jul 2008
                                • 1860

                                #240
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                                im almost at 100 -.-
                                All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                                15 8's left to AAA
                                Average Rank: 152

                                Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                                God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                                Comment

                                Working...