FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • funmonkey54
    The Chill Keeper
    • Oct 2007
    • 4127

    #511
    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

    haha. Sprite- has officially purchased his own pubic hair.

    Comment

    • darkshark
      Nothing.
      • Nov 2004
      • 4189

      #512
      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

      k.

      Last day of bidding. So far Adam is winning at $110, you should just hope zeroskill forgets about this thread xD

      I'll end the bidding like, 6pm pst.

      Comment

      • Adamaja456
        Absurd
        • Dec 2006
        • 6433

        #513
        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

        haha im leaving around 1045am pst and wont get back til really late.

        soo if zero bids more, im a big pile of fail =[


        582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
        602 AAAs(517+23+62)
        People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
        DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
        ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
        4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
        Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
        dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

        Comment

        • hemeon
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 21

          #514
          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

          woot, i just purchased a T-shirt yesterday. I was SO afraid that they were all sold out and i wasn't gonna get one. I'm quite happy right now :P

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #515
            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

            GJ Adamaja, you win.

            Blacklight shirt is yours =D

            Comment

            • Adamaja456
              Absurd
              • Dec 2006
              • 6433

              #516
              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

              i r da winner!

              and i made 50 bucks helping someone move yesterday and im going to earn 50 bucks working today so that will pretty much pay for the shirt

              <3


              582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
              602 AAAs(517+23+62)
              People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
              DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
              ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
              4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
              Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
              dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

              Comment

              • bluguerrilla
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 3966

                #517
                Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                I'm reallying ****ing happy and blurry.



                ps darkshark quit smoking it smells like ****.

                Comment

                • darkshark
                  Nothing.
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 4189

                  #518
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                  Originally posted by bluguerrilla
                  ps darkshark quit smoking it smells like ****.

                  Don't blame me, the shirts went straight from the box that was shipped to me, to the package that was shipped to you.

                  Also, I don't smoke.

                  Adamaja, send the payment through paypal whenever you're ready.

                  And blue....it's really bad when you can't tell if you have full sleeve tattoos or are just really ****ing hairy. xD
                  Last edited by darkshark; 03-3-2009, 12:42 PM.

                  Comment

                  • bluguerrilla
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 3966

                    #519
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                    Oh, ok, well the shirt definitely smelled like it was purchased at a concert or something so I just assumed.

                    it's actually tattoos of hair just to **** with people

                    Comment

                    • remedy1502
                      remederpin
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 4885

                      #520
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                      Got my shirt yesterday =D
                      I'll get a pic up when I can. Love it, Thanks DS!

                      Comment

                      • -zeroSKILL-
                        Fuc Da Police
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 1860

                        #521
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                        I didn't have any more moneys to bid with =<

                        But I got my computer back up and running so yey, at least I can play FFR again, and I'd rather play FFR over wear a shirt any day. Just ask any body in Vid Chat xD
                        All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                        15 8's left to AAA
                        Average Rank: 152

                        Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                        God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                        Comment

                        • tangomango
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1134

                          #522
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                          Originally posted by -zeroSKILL-
                          I didn't have any more moneys to bid with =<
                          I guess your casino run didn' go so well then xD

                          Hey darkshark, how long will shipping take if I live in CA too?

                          Comment

                          • -zeroSKILL-
                            Fuc Da Police
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 1860

                            #523
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                            I ended up not even going. On the drive out there I started to think about everything i needed to buy, and found out I didn't have enough as it stood >_>

                            Oh well... I got the only shirt DS signed n__n

                            CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO NOT SIGN ANY OTHER SHIRTS TOO! >:O

                            PS
                            rofl at the pink paint pen you used Shayne xD
                            All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                            15 8's left to AAA
                            Average Rank: 152

                            Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                            God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                            Comment

                            • championanwar
                              Ask Nuro! x3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 2588

                              #524
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                              I just purchased one for myself
                              Can't wait. . . .

                              Originally posted by aperson
                              all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                              aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                              aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                              Click Here

                              Comment

                              • StormKlowd61
                                Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 489

                                #525
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                                Got it! Awesome shirt. Wearing it with me to Europe so if any FFRer's are from there and see this really tall kid wearing one, yell out, "Hey Klowd," or, "Hey, SK61!"

                                Pic coming soon.
                                I am either Cold Kitten or T-Force.
                                You will never be able to tell which being I am.
                                In fact, which one am I now?

                                Comment

                                Working...