FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darkshark
    Nothing.
    • Nov 2004
    • 4189

    #391
    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

    Non-preorder shirts will probably be shipped out every Monday and Friday btw.

    Comment

    • alloyus
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 3269

      #392
      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

      Are they coming by regular mail or something like UPS?

      ^FFP_D0pey btw

      Comment

      • Plan_Bsk81127
        snooches
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2007
        • 6420

        #393
        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

        Woot! Mine just arrived. Thanks DS, they look GREAT!!! Came out really clear.

        Comment

        • tofurox
          Them arrows.
          • May 2006
          • 2263

          #394
          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

          I cannot wait for mine to come..... MaximumDroflwagon!

          This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

          Comment

          • Adamaja456
            Absurd
            • Dec 2006
            • 6433

            #395
            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

            ITT mandatory pics of everyone wearing the new shirt


            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

            Comment

            • funmonkey54
              The Chill Keeper
              • Oct 2007
              • 4127

              #396
              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

              I just got my new shirt. I was watching for the mail dude.
              I will get a pic as soon as I can get a Camera. One in this shirt and one in my OMW shirt.

              Comment

              • tofurox
                Them arrows.
                • May 2006
                • 2263

                #397
                Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                I like my OMW shirt!

                This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #398
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                  me too, everyone makes fun of me for wearing it though. Oh well idc, i will be wearing this as soon as i get it!! come on UPS!

                  Comment

                  • tofurox
                    Them arrows.
                    • May 2006
                    • 2263

                    #399
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                    Haha, I got made fun of a little too. OMG you play DDR with the ARROW KEYS!!!!!
                    But then I was walking through the busy halls after lunch, and the guy said "hey nice shirt". I have no idea who it was but hey. And some fat chic said "you bought a shirt from them?". So you can differ that to whatever you want.

                    Though, the ranks shirt will likely make me look even dumber, I am still going to wear it to school. I've told a couple of people, and they wanted to see it. None the less, I don't care what biitches make fun of me.

                    This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                    Comment

                    • funmonkey54
                      The Chill Keeper
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4127

                      #400
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                      The people like the OMW one because it simply looks cool. They have no idea what FFR is but it is awesome colors and a clean design.
                      DS, please make another shirt for just FFR. No ranks or anything, just an FFR shirt. =D

                      Comment

                      • syzergy
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 448

                        #401
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08



                        sup. Also thanks DS
                        Originally posted by Triplex72
                        Usually my enormous penis is in the way, so that's what I'm stuck staring at...
                        Originally posted by roundb0x
                        absolutely nothing wrong with this

                        i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5

                        Comment

                        • [TeRa]
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 9922

                          #402
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                          You have long hair.











                          I love you <3
                          Also I'm dumb, I was about to point out Flash Flash Revolution was spelt backwards -_-

                          Comment

                          • MrMagic5239
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 4096

                            #403
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                            I have recieved my shirt and I had 3 orgasms, 1 when opening the package, 2 for pulling it out, and 3 when I found my name

                            Thanks Shayne
                            ~Grand Chase Stats~
                            Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                            Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                            Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                            Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                            Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
                            Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                            Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
                            Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                            Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                            Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
                            Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                            Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
                            Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                            Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
                            Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

                            Comment

                            • darkshark
                              Nothing.
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 4189

                              #404
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                              Everyone must post pics or die.

                              Comment

                              • Plan_Bsk81127
                                snooches
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 6420

                                #405
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone must post pics or die.
                                I need to find my camera charger! Please dont kill me, give me more time to live! XD

                                Comment

                                Working...