FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tofurox
    Them arrows.
    • May 2006
    • 2263

    #241
    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

    4 ranks to go....

    90M more.....

    This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

    Comment

    • -zeroSKILL-
      Fuc Da Police
      • Jul 2008
      • 1860

      #242
      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

      rank 100 get =D

      Wait 'til you all see my and Bobbie's shirts xD

      I'm posting a pic in the Brag Board when I get it.
      (If I'm allowed :P. Your call ds )
      All public 1-7's AAA'd.
      15 8's left to AAA
      Average Rank: 152

      Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
      God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

      Comment

      • tofurox
        Them arrows.
        • May 2006
        • 2263

        #243
        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

        I need more time!!!!!! Arrrrgggg. I will be uber-grounded if parents find I am playing at 1:40. I am sweating to death, I have to hide under covers w/ laptop.....
        Edit: 80M to go!
        My arm is burning.....
        *Tells dumb joke to stall*

        I shall try my bestest!
        Last edited by tofurox; 01-29-2009, 01:02 AM.

        This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

        Comment

        • norsegod666
          Well hello there!
          • Apr 2008
          • 522

          #244
          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

          I thought it was going to take a lot of work to get in the top 1000. All I did was sat down one day and played 150 songs and I was in. That was totally worth it though. I cant wait to have my shirt.

          Comment

          • WTFBrandon
            Shout out to Hades
            • Mar 2007
            • 1387

            #245
            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

            lololololol, this is making me lol
            I'm a bad bad Boy.

            Comment

            • tofurox
              Them arrows.
              • May 2006
              • 2263

              #246
              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

              sooooooooooo close
              a few more Lolo's and such left better hurry.....
              Last edited by tofurox; 01-29-2009, 01:31 AM.

              This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

              Comment

              • jump_the_bullet
                Oh you fancy, huh?
                • Jan 2008
                • 912

                #247
                Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                are you gonna post the final shirt with the final list of people?
                just wondering

                also the postwhoring in here is unbelieveable xD
                Last edited by jump_the_bullet; 01-29-2009, 01:41 AM.

                Comment

                • tofurox
                  Them arrows.
                  • May 2006
                  • 2263

                  #248
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                  Soon, I must get under 250!!!!!!

                  W00T OMFG I AM 250!!!

                  HECKS YEA!

                  CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SHIRT NOW!
                  Last edited by tofurox; 01-29-2009, 02:12 AM.

                  This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                  Comment

                  • WTFBrandon
                    Shout out to Hades
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 1387

                    #249
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                    Lmao, to bad it doesn't say the number beside the name :P
                    You could have just lied and been like "OMGOMG IM 250 ON THE LIST!"
                    I'm sure nobody would have the time to count :P
                    And even if they did it wouldn't make much of a difference, they would lose count.
                    BUT!!!
                    I just remembered...
                    Isn't top 250 on the front? Oh god im stupid... no wonder you were whoring so damn much!
                    Bahahaha
                    I'm a bad bad Boy.

                    Comment

                    • jump_the_bullet
                      Oh you fancy, huh?
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 912

                      #250
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                      Originally posted by tofurox's last 10 games played
                      The Adventures Of Lolo 723,840 29 seconds ago
                      The Adventures Of Lolo 721,515 4 minutes ago
                      The Adventures Of Lolo -420 5 minutes ago
                      The Adventures Of Lolo 728,135 7 minutes ago
                      The Adventures Of Lolo 551,515 8 minutes ago
                      Vertex BETA vrofl 1,274,435 8 minutes ago
                      The Adventures Of Lolo 563,510 9 minutes ago
                      Vertex BETA vrofl 1,152,655 9 minutes ago
                      The Adventures Of Lolo 360,880 10 minutes ago
                      The Adventures Of Lolo 559,280 10 minutes ago
                      i call hax

                      plus he doesnt even have vROFL

                      Comment

                      • tofurox
                        Them arrows.
                        • May 2006
                        • 2263

                        #251
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                        I did it though, and also they just check the overall ranks list silly. And I will be 250th on the front, so easy to find! I need sleep now.
                        And I will worry about my stolen credits tomorow, there goes 600K.
                        And now for the sleeping part.
                        Last edited by tofurox; 01-29-2009, 02:19 AM.

                        This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                        Comment

                        • WTFBrandon
                          Shout out to Hades
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1387

                          #252
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                          Originally posted by jump_the_bullet
                          i call hax

                          plus he doesnt even have vROFL
                          Someone obviously sent him a challenge then.
                          Someone who does have it.
                          I'm a bad bad Boy.

                          Comment

                          • jump_the_bullet
                            Oh you fancy, huh?
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 912

                            #253
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                            challenges cant be sent to people who dont have the song themselves. not anymore anyway as far as i know

                            Comment

                            • tofurox
                              Them arrows.
                              • May 2006
                              • 2263

                              #254
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                              Anywho, this is the best day ever. Since today was an ice day (don't wanna kill yourself driving so no school), I played FFR nearly ALL day. Besides getting some credits stolen I am content with today.
                              Last edited by tofurox; 01-29-2009, 02:27 AM. Reason: Can't spell!

                              This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                              Comment

                              • NekoGon
                                щ(゚Д゚щ)
                                • Jul 2008
                                • 2709

                                #255
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                                251 trumaestro 2006-06-16 18:19:37 8,724,634,335
                                quick someone make trumaestro bump tofurox off the top 250



                                Comment

                                Working...