FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -zeroSKILL-
    Fuc Da Police
    • Jul 2008
    • 1860

    #451
    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

    I'll open the bid at $1 =D
    All public 1-7's AAA'd.
    15 8's left to AAA
    Average Rank: 152

    Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
    God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

    Comment

    • woker-X
      .... :.. .:. ::
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 1040

      #452
      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

      $1.01!!!



      That t-shirt is awesome...seriously

      Comment

      • kmay
        Don't forget me
        • Jan 2007
        • 6532

        #453
        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

        another mail day, and no shirt. Darkshark do you think you can send me another one? Its been almost a week since the other kids got there shirts.

        Comment

        • bluguerrilla
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 3966

          #454
          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

          Money sent.

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #455
            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

            Kmay, second shirt will be shipped out after I get out of school today, along with Blueguerilla's.

            And for the white shirt, obviously the bid starts at $17.99 =P

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6532

              #456
              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

              thank you darkshark, im sorry for the inconvenience.

              Comment

              • -zeroSKILL-
                Fuc Da Police
                • Jul 2008
                • 1860

                #457
                Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Kmay, second shirt will be shipped out after I get out of school today, along with Blueguerilla's.

                And for the white shirt, obviously the bid starts at $17.99 =P
                I'll open the bid with $25.00 ;o
                All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                15 8's left to AAA
                Average Rank: 152

                Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                Comment

                • remedy1502
                  remederpin
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 4885

                  #458
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                  Aww I still haven't gotten the preordered shirt yet =(
                  I hope it comes soon =D
                  Canada ftl =( lol

                  Comment

                  • lizzzzzx3m
                    R.I.P Steve.
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 55

                    #459
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                    I ordered one 3 days ago.
                    ..Just saying (:
                    sigpic
                    R.I.P. Steve. I miss you <3

                    Comment

                    • TC_llama499
                      Resident Rock Climber
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 1573

                      #460
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                      if someone is willing to buy me one of these in exchange for credits PM me with a price (:
                      btw i am willing to play a decent amount of credits
                      Last edited by TC_llama499; 02-26-2009, 01:58 PM.

                      Comment

                      • gafandriel
                        All the world is at war
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 278

                        #461
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                        I dont think i would make it on there any time soon anyways, so i can live with out one.

                        Sorry for the rest of you =-(

                        Comment

                        • Adamaja456
                          Absurd
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 6433

                          #462
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                          $40 for the white shirt


                          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                          Comment

                          • darkshark
                            Nothing.
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 4189

                            #463
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                            All shirts that were bought before today have been shipped out.

                            Canada orders and overseas orders will obviously take longer to get there.


                            $25 previous bid by -zeroskill-

                            $40 high bid by Adamaja

                            Comment

                            • -zeroSKILL-
                              Fuc Da Police
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 1860

                              #464
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              words....


                              $40 previous bid by Adamaja

                              $50 high bid by -zeroSKILL-
                              Fix'd
                              All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                              15 8's left to AAA
                              Average Rank: 152

                              Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                              God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                              Comment

                              • darkshark
                                Nothing.
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 4189

                                #465
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt &quot;top 1000&quot; '08

                                Ohshi... $50 bid by -zeroskill- for teh one of a kind white shirt.

                                A few people in the beginning of this thread said they would pay up to $100 for a shirt, lets see if they live up to that ;D

                                Comment

                                Working...