FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 5.points
    Provy
    • Jan 2008
    • 671

    #91
    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

    I'm going to whore another 500 million this weekend if I have the time. (doubt I will) xD

    Comment

    • Adamaja456
      Absurd
      • Dec 2006
      • 6433

      #92
      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

      i like the design. props to you darkshark

      and i feel so empowered being in the first column on the front

      ps, im buying 2 shirts once you synth gives you the ok

      pps, nobody pass my overall rank


      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

      Comment

      • sameoldbloodrush!
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 205

        #93
        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

        Originally posted by Izzy
        Top 10,000 t shirt.
        LOOOOOOOL.
        I would laugh too hard.

        Edit:
        Yeah, I wish it was possible for me to hit 250 within that time but there's no way in hell. xD
        Originally posted by Patashu
        Small is fine, but not TOO small.
        Originally posted by Sprite-
        That's what she said.
        Originally posted by knuckles2224
        They sentenced him 300 years cause this is sparta.

        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #94
          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

          Man I want to see myself on it lolz

          Comment

          • L0NEvvolf
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2006
            • 2068

            #95
            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Nobody listens to me.


            Anyway, keep in mind this is not actual size geez, ITS A VECTOR FILE, it will be scaled, and you will be able to read it, don't get your panties tied in knots.


            Final front design. Front is top 250 players, the rest will be on the back.
            Congrats to you top 250 though, you deserve the front
            I was joking about the font thing. Do you know how many people would be pissed if it was top 500 lol also if I whore the game now seeing as Im almost in the top 250, you think I could be moved to the front? It should only take a day or 2 to get in the top 250.
            Last edited by L0NEvvolf; 01-23-2009, 09:11 AM.

            Comment

            • L0NEvvolf
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2006
              • 2068

              #96
              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Ok this could be a bit of an issue...I can't get permission to print the shirts, because Synthlight as of late, does not exist, and until he's found, I can't do much about it.
              Some of you are lucky in that sense, you all have from now until January 30th, to whore your little brains out to try and get top 250, and I'm not sure why I chose the 30th, so you may have less time. Gogogogogogo!
              Syth actually said to me at the convetion last year that fan art is allowed, This is when I was trying to make prints of my arrows are my anti drug T-shirt. I belive this shirt would be fine by him.

              Comment

              • wwwJ4mmYcouk
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 1031

                #97
                Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                Originally posted by L0NEvvolf
                Do you know how many people would be pissed if it was top 500
                Probably 500 haha
                Frank Lee Morris

                Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #98
                  Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                  Sweet. On the last shirt, I was 300+ and was on the front side. Now I hardly play and I'm on 161. I go on the back, but ah well.
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • hemeon
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 21

                    #99
                    Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                    This has to be a top 1000 T-shirt for 2008, not now. If people are still being givin chances to get up there then that's kinda unfair. :\

                    Comment

                    • tofurox
                      Them arrows.
                      • May 2006
                      • 2263

                      #100
                      Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                      Sweet, till the 30th, I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

                      This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                      Comment

                      • StormKlowd61
                        Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 489

                        #101
                        Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                        Aww man, so now it's only top 500? Dang, then I'm off the shirt
                        I am either Cold Kitten or T-Force.
                        You will never be able to tell which being I am.
                        In fact, which one am I now?

                        Comment

                        • foilman8805
                          smoke wheat hail satin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5704

                          #102
                          Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                          tofu, shrink your ginormous sig for ****'s sake. Your one sentence post shouldn't take up my whole screen.

                          Comment

                          • Bluearrowll
                            ⊙▃⊙
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 7376

                            #103
                            Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                            Originally posted by foilman8805
                            tofu, shrink your ginormous sig for ****'s sake. Your one sentence post shouldn't take up my whole screen.

                            It only takes up half of mine.
                            1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                            1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                            3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                            5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                            9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                            10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                            10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                            FMO AAA Count: 71
                            FGO AAA Count: 10

                            Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                            PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                            - I Love You


                            An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                            beep beep beep beep beep
                            beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                            beep beep beep beep beep
                            - ieatyourlvllol

                            Comment

                            • darkshark
                              Nothing.
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 4189

                              #104
                              Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                              vvolf, I need you to PM me what exactly you and Synth had discussed about fan art.



                              First run of shirts will be on Anvil brand, Pre-shrunk heavyweight short sleeve T Shirt 5.6 oz. 100% cotton with TearAway label. Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamless collarette. Double needle neck, sleeve and bottom hem.
                              Top notch quality as far as the shirts themselves go.

                              Colors will be available in these quantities.

                              30 - Black
                              10 - Deep royal blue
                              10 - Charcoal grey

                              Comment

                              • foilman8805
                                smoke wheat hail satin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 5704

                                #105
                                Re: FFR T-Shirt "top 1000" '08

                                Funny thing, yours takes up my whole screen too, Blue. -___-

                                How much are these shirts gonna run me? $30?
                                Last edited by foilman8805; 01-23-2009, 05:16 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...