TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #106
    Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

    alright i trust dbp, flaw it is.


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #107
      Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

      being pro choice, I have no serious qualms about the proposed abortion.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #108
        Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

        I'd rather the game get aborted.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #109
          Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

          Pro choice, I'd rather have eveyone active other this though.

          Oh, flaw's red Flaw
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #110
            Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

            Gah. I'm sorry. I've been very busy/dealing with a lot stuff.

            I was never very ambitious about this game, especially being a human.
            Either way. It's fine if we end this game. And, I'm sorry.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • StoicRoivaS
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 548

              #111
              Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

              K. Game over. Everyone loses, except a few of you.

              TT Wolf Sabateur - Flaw
              TT Wolf Blocker - Rioting
              TT Wolf Seer - Talisman

              TT Guardian - Manti
              TT Seer - DBP
              TT Tamperer - Matt
              Confidant - Travman
              Human - Cypher
              Human - Nija
              Human - FJ
              Human - x3ro
              Human - Mamimi

              Have fun... with that, I guess.

              Sorry we couldn't make it to 50 FFR. I tried my best.
              Like the moon over
              the day, my genius and brawn are
              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
              -Bowser

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #112
                Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                can i plz ask y i was killed? lol?
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #113
                  Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                  Had flaw, Had rioting.

                  Talisman as a wolf suprised me.

                  Told you I was guard DBP , Role descriptions stoic?
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • StoicRoivaS
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 548

                    #114
                    Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                    Wolves TT'ed from N1 into N2 to kill you. Thus the kill was effective N2, not N1.

                    TT Wolf Saboteur (Flaw) - You are the time traveling wolf saboteur. Twice per game, during the night phase, you may travel to any day in the past and change 1 player's vote. The player whose vote you change will become "tainted" for the remainder of the game. As a team, the wolves are responsible for sending 1 kill per night phase as usual, but it may target the chosen player on any night (past present or future). Your wolf partners are: Shadow and Talisman

                    TT Wolf Blocker (Rioting) - You are the time traveling wolf Blocker. Each night you may choose a player as well as a destination night (past present or future), and prevent the chosen player from time traveling out of the destination night. In doing so, if that player was attempting to time travel to a different night, their intended action will happen on that night instead. I.E. It is night 5 and you time travel back in time to night 3 and block Bob. If Bob was attempting to travel to night 1 and preform some action, Bob's action would instead happen on night 3. In addition to this power, your aura is similar to that of a human's, for purposes of detection, that is, you function as a Master Wolf as well. Finally, for any purposes that are relevant, you also are the holder of the Time Machine for the entire Wolf team. As a team, the wolves are responsible for sending 1 kill per night phase as usual, but it may target the chosen player on any night (past present or future). Your wolf partners are: Flaw and Talisman

                    TT Wolf Seer (Talisman) - You are the wolf seer. Each night you may choose a player as well as a destination night (past present or future), and perceive that player as they were on that chosen night. Your action will reveal to you whether that player is a special human of some type, or a regular human, based upon your findings. As a team, the wolves are responsible for sending 1 kill per night phase as usual, but it may target the chosen player on any night (past present or future). Your wolf partners are: Flaw and Shadow

                    TT Guardian (Manti) - You are the time traveling guardian. Each night you may choose a (non-self)player as well as a destination night (past present or future) and guard that player on the chosen night. Should the chosen player be attacked on the chosen night, the attack will be unsuccessful.

                    TT Seer (DBP) - You are the time traveling seer. Each night you may choose a player as well as a destination night (past present or future), and perceive that player as they were on that chosen night. Your action will reveal to you whether that player's intentions are "good" or "evil".

                    TT Tamperer (Matt) - You are the time traveling tamperer. Twice per game, during the night phase, you may travel to any day in the past and either add 2 votes to the chosen player's lynch total for that day, or subtract 2 votes from the chosen player's lynch total for that day.

                    Confidant (Travman) - Each night you may choose one player. If the chosen player has a special role, and if the chosen player agrees, I will reveal the function of their role to you. If the function of the role is revealed, the chosen player will be forced to alter one of their previous time traveling actions, thus altering the past and thus the present. In some cases an action cannot be "undone" and the chosen player simply preforms another. In other cases, the initial action of the chosen player will be "undone" and the new action will be applied as normal.

                    Human - You are human.
                    Like the moon over
                    the day, my genius and brawn are
                    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                    -Bowser

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #115
                      Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                      yeah I'm proud of fooling everyone (unless someone out there wasn't...). but teamwork was lacking and inactivity hurt our side, so I was happy to agree to the abortion.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #116
                        Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                        Archived 5-21-2014 4:56 PM EST
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        Working...