TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #61
    Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

    Actually, shit, if you have the convo, post it.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #62
      Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      Actually, shit, if you have the convo, post it.
      I'd love to, but my sister and my dad feel this compelling desire to log onto my comp, close out of my downloads/aim convos and anything else I have running.

      I posted the majority of what i remember from that convo.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #63
        Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

        do we get phantoms if the person we originally voted on (and assuming there were no backup votes) is somehow eliminated prior to that day's voting? that would be messed up.

        regarding this travman business: I don't fully understand what's going on here but I think I get the gist. And it doesn't seem like travman's strategy would be a terribly logical one to play as a wolf. not saying it's impossible, but it seems unnecessarily convoluted and it seems like it would have to be something done completely without the cooperation of the other wolf(ves) because I can't see many other players in this game supporting something like that. the whole sidle up to dbp thing and do it without any evidence is on the rash/stupid side and then to top it off pretending to be blue to manticore or whatever wouldn't make any sense if he was trying to get him lynched since he knows nothing he does is going to convince manticore (obviously if manti is human and he's a wolf) that manticore is a wolf. but I suppose stranger things have happened.

        Comment

        • rioting
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 113

          #64
          Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

          Hello. So I'm here to replace shadow. I'm catching up on things, feel free to talk to me.
          sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #65
            Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            I'd love to, but my sister and my dad feel this compelling desire to log onto my comp, close out of my downloads/aim convos and anything else I have running.

            I posted the majority of what i remember from that convo.
            That was directed at travman rofl


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #66
              Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

              sup guys mamimi as a safety, etc, back to real life.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • rioting
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 113

                #67
                Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                Bah, in before phantom. Safety on nija who hasn't said anything (among several). My internet has sucked but seems to be better now. I'll be on AIM, feel free to talk.
                sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                Comment

                • StoicRoivaS
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 548

                  #68
                  Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                  Originally posted by talisman
                  do we get phantoms if the person we originally voted on (and assuming there were no backup votes) is somehow eliminated prior to that day's voting? that would be messed up.
                  No, you will not get phantoms, but your vote will be forfeit. Which is why it's in your best interest to vote for at least two people. The wolves know who to vote stack, and the humans are simply losing out by not doing so. It may not matter now, but when things go crazy and your vote pick is suddenly dead two days before you voted for them, you may regret not voting twice.

                  Voting chart:
                  Manti (2) - Talisman, Travman
                  Travman (3) - x3ro, Mamimi, Manti
                  Talisman (1) - Matt
                  Mamimi (1) - FJ
                  Nija (1) - Rioting

                  Backups:
                  Manti -> DBP
                  Matt -> Mamimi

                  Phantoms:
                  Flaw (1)
                  Nija (1)
                  DBP (1)
                  Cypher (1)


                  I'm just going to assume that only half of you are actually playing this game. The other half can be responsible for the wolves' win via mass phantom.

                  If I missed any votes or any backup votes you made, feel free to correct me.

                  Day 1 is over and Travman has been lynched.

                  It is now Night 2. Send me your PMs. Time traveling roles recall that you most likely have to send me a target night as well as target person. You have until tomorrow night around 11pm.
                  Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 09-11-2007, 03:53 PM.
                  Like the moon over
                  the day, my genius and brawn are
                  wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                  -Bowser

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #69
                    Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                    Also guys, feel completely free to make your second and third vote private.

                    If we don't, the wolves can do the same EXACT thing by seeing our alternative votes.

                    My vote today is going out to DarkManticoreX2 for trying to stir **** up on D1.



                    WOW.

                    I typed this up like 2 hours ago and never sent it...


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #70
                      Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                      weird I could have sworn dbp voted travman. guess I was thinking of xero.

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #71
                        Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                        oh and apparently while I was staring at the thread dbp made my post look stupid.

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #72
                          Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                          Hey guys sorry I suck so hard but I have a few things to say. well, the first thing I had to say doesn't matter since he got replaced but just so you know I was going to see we shouldn't vote out people who are actually talking. the other thing is I feel everyone should pm their secondary votes to Stoic or else the wolves know too much. Again, sorry I wasn't here during the day.
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #73
                            Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                            Also, guys.

                            If it really needs to be said, Do not share your special role with anyone.

                            [/u]Anyone[u].

                            Don't tell someone you guarded them, don't tell someone you seer'd them, don't tell someone you rez'd them. Period. There's always an alternative, as to say.. There's always a better way to go around it. Knowing someone's alignment is just as good as knowing it and telling them. The only difference is that they don't know yours, which they'll probably question anyways. The way this would be a good thing is to prevent them from lynching you, in which case you can tell them then.

                            If there is side-swapping in this game, we can not let some over-zealous seer or guard lose us the game.

                            That is all.

                            ps in b4 "DBP has been found dead"


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #74
                              Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                              Yeah I manually do the tags, w'sup?


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #75
                                Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                                Night 2 is over. x3ro has been found dead. Upon waking up for they day you have a bizarre sensation. You now have the memory of Cypher dying on Night 1.

                                It is now Day 2. Day ends Friday night at midnight. Enjoy.

                                Also recall, I'll try to keep the opening post of the game updated with the current timeline, so you don't have to dig through and find my posts. (Oh gnoes, not digging through 4 pages!!!!!)
                                Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 09-11-2007, 10:16 PM.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...