TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X3R0H0UR
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 540

    #31
    Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

    sorry "he dies on night 4" refers to the guard not tali.
    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #32
      Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

      ok Nija, Flaw, matt, shadow, and mamimi, have yet to post. That sucks. But anyways, yesterday someone came off as "wolfy" to me but I don't remember who or why. It was just a feeling. I think it was DBP. Now that's just a feeling and I could be completely wrong but I thought I should just share that with everyone.
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #33
        Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

        I've been at my girlfriends house all weekend so i haven't had the internet, sorry about that. I'll be on AIM to chat for a bit now if anyone is about.


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • flawofhumanity
          MMM WATCHA SAY
          • Apr 2004
          • 628

          #34
          Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

          Okay guys, I apologize for basically not being for the past few days. I'm back now though, I've had a lot of things that I needed to attend to. Feel free to message me on AIM.

          As of right now, I don't have much to say. Haven't really talked to anyone, and I assume that the wolves are either inactive, or much more likely that they put in a kill for a future night.
          Originally posted by pntballa18
          flaw cause he's well hung


          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #35
            Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

            so is this day actually ending tonight?

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #36
              Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

              also I just realized I've forgotten to log into aim since I've been at college... shall rectify.

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #37
                Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                I'm really sorry guys. I've absolutely no ambition for this game nor do I see how it's fair for the humans nor do I see how I could possibly make three votes with anything behind them tonight. I always have a hard enough time making one vote let alone three. That and the fact that I'm in school and play wow.. 'nuff said.

                If there's anyone who'd like to replace me I'd be perfectly ok with that. I didn't realize how little time I'd have for this game, especially one that takes so much though. I prefer tradition TWG's, I think.
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #38
                  Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                  =/ we already have to replace shadow two would really screw this game up.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #39
                    Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                    Alright alright, I'm in. I'm ALWAYS on AIM. Talk to me.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #40
                      Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                      did shadow drop out? I don't see how I could have missed that...

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #41
                        Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                        uh if day really is ending in like four minutes or whatever then safety manticore because the last sentence of the second paragraph and last paragraph of his lengthiest post sounded like he was thinking from a wolfy perspective. weak, but safety for now because I don't know if stoic is actually going to end day today.

                        Comment

                        • X3R0H0UR
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 540

                          #42
                          Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                          trav man won't leave me alone. Too much fishing to be human. travman
                          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #43
                            Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                            oh sorry, and I'm choosing to not vote more than once, if i even can > : (
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #44
                              Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                              is there some reason you're limiting yourself to a single vote? not that it's like necessarily bad or whatever but it seems odd.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #45
                                Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                                Originally posted by talisman
                                did shadow drop out? I don't see how I could have missed that...
                                He dropped out, his post was in the signup thread.

                                I'm going to vote DBP, Based on an akward feeling I had when reading his "don't mistake my being inactive for being inactive, I'm playing WOW" post.

                                second on trav because he's almost overactive, could just be excitement of his first non-jtwg

                                I don't have a third/fourth/twelth yet.

                                @ talis, the last point of that was me thinking in wolf perspective, because i wanted to point that out. You asked for a discussion in your cranky mood and I put some ideas that I had out there. When we go to lynch someone we shouldn't make it a close lynch in case something like that does happen. Don't whine at me when you get what you want, cause its a bit hypocrytical.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...