TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #91
    Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I could very well be wrong, (and I think I am), but here we go.

    Say its night 1 and the wolves Time traveled to night 2 and killed cypher. That wouldn't show up untill after night 2, and it would show up as a night 1 kill, because they performed the action then (?).
    In terms of what night the "kill" was on, it will always be referred to by the night in which the kill happens, regardless of the night the PM was sent on. So on your example, the "kill" would be on N2, and the players would see this after N2. It would be a "night 2 kill".
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #92
      Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

      k.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • StoicRoivaS
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 548

        #93
        Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

        Aslo, Rioting needs a replacement apparently. I'll look for someone. If you have someone, have them contact me.
        Like the moon over
        the day, my genius and brawn are
        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
        -Bowser

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #94
          Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

          I am the only one that has voted.

          THIS IS AMAZING.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #95
            Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

            loltwg. my thoughts are these: I was going to vote for manticore, because of the way he beat the drums for lynching travman on what seemed to me to be very sketchy logic indeed. but then manticore apparently has no conception of how wolfings work. or else he cleverly faked that, which stoic's line about "I hope I don't mess up anybody's strategy" or whatever makes me wonder. then I was toying with the idea of dbp and manticore being wolves together and staging the spat but that makes no sense. I talked to manticore then about travman, and he admitted that he was mainly voting/arguing for his lynch to save himself, which makes more sense than whatever logic he was using last time. so that brought me to mamimi who just basically bandwagonned the travman thing and though I know humans bandwagon too it's the best I figure I got to go on. and now I have to go out and by go out I mean probably stay in and whore firestorm or something. ok.

            on further reflection reading what I just wrote... that probably makes no sense. sorry but whatever. essentially I'd have voted for manticore if he hadn't had no clue at all about how wolfings worked and mamimi was my next candidate since she bandwagonned on travman when the logic implicated travman was scant.

            Comment

            • flawofhumanity
              MMM WATCHA SAY
              • Apr 2004
              • 628

              #96
              Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

              Manti pegs me as human due to the fact that he has no idea of the workings of a wolf, and through conversation during his posting spree, I doubt it's fake (though it could be.) Other than that, I haven't really talked TWG to anyone, except maybe DBP for a little bit. Since day is almost over and I'm not taking a phantom, I'm going to vote fiction who has been relatively inactive in the thread for a three way tie. If more concrete evidence comes up before the lynch, feel free to message me and I will change. I'd really rather not vote anyone, but I can't take two phantoms.
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              flaw cause he's well hung


              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #97
                Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                I honestly have no idea on who to vote for, So I'm going to go on one of my hunches shadow/roiting/non-existent player on the basis that shadow got the wolf pm, got scared, and backed out because he didn't want to be a bad guy.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #98
                  Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                  Wednesday, September 12, 2007
                  DarkManticoreX2 (5:03:37 PM): yo, im confused
                  DarkManticoreX2 (5:03:52 PM): did the wolves kill cypher night one or xero
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:07 PM): cypher died on night 1
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:08 PM): but
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:11 PM): since we didn't get the message
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:13 PM): at day one
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:23 PM): it's 'supposedly' safe to say
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:23 PM): that
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:40 PM): they sent in for cyphers kill
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:41 PM): for night 1
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:45 PM): on night 2
                  redrumfortherich (5:05:57 PM): I think that's how it works
                  redrumfortherich (5:06:03 PM): I'm not 100% sure
                  DarkManticoreX2 (5:06:20 PM): well if they just killed cypher night 2 on night 1 ive just made myself look retarted
                  DarkManticoreX2 (5:06:28 PM): i though it was the other way around
                  redrumfortherich (5:06:44 PM): haha
                  redrumfortherich (5:06:47 PM): this game is confusing =\
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:01 PM): don't take my word for it
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:04 PM): ask stoic about the theory
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:07 PM): and hopefully
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:12 PM): he'll say whether it's plausible
                  DarkManticoreX2 (5:07:10 PM): he's away
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:31 PM): I didn't mean right now
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:33 PM): I just meant
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:39 PM): before we assume that what I said is true
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:42 PM): and end up looking like assholes
                  redrumfortherich (5:07:44 PM): if we're wrong
                  DarkManticoreX2 signed off at 8:06:57 PM


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #99
                    Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                    Your wolf partner explained it to you TWO HOURS before you posted in the thread. Why did you have to ask if you already had an answer?

                    Because you weren't really asking him, you were staging a convo for people to look at so you would look 'genuinely confused.'


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #100
                      Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                      Also since I'm probably going to die tonight, I'm the timetravel seer.

                      I checked flawofhumanity night one, he came up wolf.

                      I probed him about manticore, and he gave me all the wrong signals. I can't post the conversation, because I don't have it. This is from tonight, just moments ago:

                      Code:
                      [size=1]DBP TWG: wtf is this ****?
                      DBP TWG: Why not vote for manti who's obviously trying to set me up?
                      DBP TWG: wait I know why
                      DBP TWG: because you're a wolf with him olol
                      DBP TWG: ps not a joke
                      redrumfortherich: er
                      redrumfortherich: because he's has no idea how the game works
                      DBP TWG: Oh
                      redrumfortherich: as to that
                      DBP TWG: Okay
                      redrumfortherich: whole
                      redrumfortherich: zomg wolf thing
                      redrumfortherich: as soon as I minimize WoW, I'll give you logs from the past few days
                      DBP TWG: Okay
                      DBP TWG: But you know, your best option right now is to just vote for him, and take one for the team.
                      DBP TWG: I know he's a wolf
                      DBP TWG: and your post, and our convo yesterday tell me you're wolf with him
                      DBP TWG: I'm not a jackass
                      DBP TWG: It's okay though
                      DBP TWG: Come up with your logs, we'll see postgame
                      redrumfortherich wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Coty\My Documents\download\dbptwg\darkmanticorex2.html. 
                      DBP TWG received C:\Documents and Settings\Coty\My Documents\download\dbptwg\darkmanticorex2.html. 
                      redrumfortherich: anyways
                      redrumfortherich: if I were a wolf
                      redrumfortherich: you'd be dead
                      DBP TWG: k
                      DBP TWG: readig
                      redrumfortherich: alright
                      DBP TWG: Now I'm even more certain
                      DBP TWG: gg[/size]
                      My other result was a human seering, and they will be notified.

                      Guardian, guard me.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • flawofhumanity
                        MMM WATCHA SAY
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 628

                        #101
                        Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                        Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        Your wolf partner explained it to you TWO HOURS before you posted in the thread. Why did you have to ask if you already had an answer?

                        Because you weren't really asking him, you were staging a convo for people to look at so you would look 'genuinely confused.'
                        This is an obvious lie, mainly because manti's last post in the thread 30 minutes after the conversation, coincidentally it was the post where he admitted to being retarded.
                        Originally posted by pntballa18
                        flaw cause he's well hung


                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #102
                          Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                          Another point of interest!

                          I was contacted by an anonymous player on N2. They gave me the offer of changing a previous night's action, for free, at the cots of them knowing what my role -does-. Not my alignment, but it would be worded so that it was a neutral role.

                          I accepted this deal, and since I can't unlearn my night's action, I got a free seering.

                          I have seered flaw red, and two greens.

                          This player should let me know who they are.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #103
                            Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                            aight **** it dbp if you're lying (and I still don't get why you waited til day two for this) then good move I guess. flaw

                            Comment

                            • flawofhumanity
                              MMM WATCHA SAY
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 628

                              #104
                              Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                              dbp for wolf seer.
                              Originally posted by pntballa18
                              flaw cause he's well hung


                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #105
                                Re: TWG L: Time Travel TWG v2

                                Day 2:

                                FJ (1) - Flaw
                                Rioting (1) - Manti
                                Flaw (2) - DBP, Talisman
                                DBP (1) - Flaw

                                Voting looks like that I guess, excluding the phantoms the other half of the roster has. If anyone has any serious qualms about aborting this game, speak up now. I know it's not really fair to the 3-4 of you who are still trying, but I'm not sure what else to do.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...