TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MilfeulleSakuraba
    Ryoko Shintani is #1!
    • Feb 2006
    • 403

    #376
    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

    >_> You guys suck.

    If there are no more votes by midnight I'll extend the deadline by 24 hours.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #377
      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

      jwc safety in case kilga is upholding deadline and last minute aim things aren't resolved.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #378
        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

        manticore

        Comment

        • MilfeulleSakuraba
          Ryoko Shintani is #1!
          • Feb 2006
          • 403

          #379
          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

          :[

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #380
            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

            fojar is bitching at me and this whole mess is making me super tired.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #381
              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

              manticore

              AND THE CROWD GOES WILD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #382
                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                so is voting over tonight or extended?

                Comment

                • MilfeulleSakuraba
                  Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 403

                  #383
                  Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                  "I have an idea. Let's stand around and do nothing and maybe something else will happen," Alice said.

                  Just then, a knife came out of nowhere and split Meiling's eyes. There was a note attached.

                  "Ow! What does Mistress Sakuya want now?" Meiling took the knife out of her head, read the note and turned a bright shade of white.

                  "Mistress Remilia is done speaking to me, China. She now wishes to speak with you. If I were you, I'd hurry home. Mistress Remilia is not in the best of moods."

                  "Wah!" Meiling ran home as fast as her legs could carry her.

                  Ran watched her go. "Oh boy, she's gonna get it now. I actually feel sorry for her even if I am in the same boat as he-ouch! Mistress Yukari, please stop hitting me!"

                  Aya shot up. "What are you doing? I told you once before, I am against animal abuse!"

                  ---

                  sertman (Keine Kamishirasawa)
                  FoJaR (Sikieiki Yamaxanadu)
                  jwcgator (Ran Yakumo)
                  DarkManticoreX2 (Alice Margatroid)
                  roundbox (Kaguya Houraisan)
                  talisman (Yukari Yakumo)

                  It is now Night 6, and (some of) you have chosen to vote off JurseyRider734.

                  Night PMs from all I require them of, please, which is everyone given the lottery guard.

                  Comment

                  • MilfeulleSakuraba
                    Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 403

                    #384
                    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                    That should answer all questions. >_>

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #385
                      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                      Great job, guys. Too bad I was sleeping otherwise I would have forced you all to find any evidence as to why I was a wolf, because I'm usually extremely inactive when I'm not a blue or a wolf.

                      good day!
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • sertman
                        DADALADAH
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 3910

                        #386
                        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                        Guard Me Tonight

                        Comment

                        • MilfeulleSakuraba
                          Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 403

                          #387
                          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                          Eugh, no update tonight guys, sorry. I don't have the time.

                          It should come tomorrow after I'm done with classes and ****.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #388
                            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                            Perpetul night posting.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #389
                              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                              Ps: ahahahaha you all thought the thread was updated.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #390
                                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                                screw you

                                Comment

                                Working...