TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #361
    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

    Originally posted by Omeganitros
    Well, welcome to the dead side sertman! Glad you could join us, we were just talking about...

    ...What?
    dead people posting

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #362
      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
      dead people posting
      Go back to your graves you zombies.

      On a related note
      LOL
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #363
        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

        if anyone can raise the dead, they need to do it.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #364
          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

          This is my current "list"

          sertman - Mason
          FoJaR - either blue or hot wolf
          jwcgator - human I GUESS
          DarkManticoreX2 - Human
          roundbox - gr8 human
          talisman - best choice for wolf
          JurseyRider734 - is jurs (probably human)

          Yeah, Fojar and talisman are the only two that I think of could be wolves at this point, but I'm leaning towards talisman as being the more wolfish of the two.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #365
            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

            from most suspicious to least

            fojar - for being the only one left I know for sure is ballsy enough to attack flaw night one, dbp/stoic, etc and for trying to get me lynched
            manticore - if kefit was human, then manticore's vote on him sticks out a whole lot (as did his earlier vote on jwc). if kefit was a wolf, then he's likely human.
            jwc - solely for the larrikin kill although despite him getting a lot of crap all the time, I don't think he's that dumb. the mamimi defense also factors in here a bit.
            jurs - eh who knows?
            roundbox - could still fit in with a fojar/roundbox duo based on his voiced suspicions, although putting fojar into his top two weakens that.
            sertman - sertman

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #366
              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

              is there any reason you arent on AIM talisman?

              i've been wanting to talk to you

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #367
                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                yeah I'm in a computer lab, not at home (dorm). if I remember to return from away I should be on later tonight hopefully. I'm about to go to water polo, after which I have to study for my stats final tomorrow, so yeah.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #368
                  Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                  also, it should be noted publicly that in case everyone here hasn't been thinking, you ought to vote to guard sertman tonight.

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #369
                    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                    :good idear:

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7509

                      #370
                      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                      Oh so um yeah doesn't the deadline end tonight?

                      What the hell is going on. Is there any progress? Because I'm lost. I've just been busy with prom and work stuff... and no one's really posted. =\
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #371
                        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                        activity

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                          Ok, I'm going to start the voting process I guess.

                          Jurs

                          I trust roundbox pretty much. He should give us all a reason why Jurs pretty soon.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #373
                            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            sertman - Mason
                            FoJaR - either blue or hot wolf
                            jwcgator - human I GUESS
                            DarkManticoreX2 - Human
                            roundbox - gr8 human
                            talisman - best choice for wolf
                            JurseyRider734 - is jurs (probably human)
                            Quoting my old list. Revision time!

                            sertman - Mason
                            FoJaR - human
                            jwcgator - human I GUESS
                            DarkManticoreX2 - Human
                            roundbox - gr8 human
                            talisman - human
                            JurseyRider734 - is jurs and wolf

                            Yeah jurs
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #374
                              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                              roundbox

                              bandwagon voting + acting generally suspicious

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #375
                                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                                well I was planning earlier today on ending up voting fojar based on what I said earlier, but certain info and whatnot has come to light via a series of complex aim convos and now I'm not entirely too sure what to think.

                                especially confused about the manticore-roundbox relationship. I dunno if they're just being uber ballsy wolves or what. especially given the demands that were made but not really enforced on aim. also not really sure why they are doing their thing through sert.

                                Comment

                                Working...