TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #316
    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

    Oh.

    Oh wow. GJ people. That's two wolves down.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #317
      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

      not nessicarily.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #318
        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

        necessarily

        doh!

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #319
          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

          i hope the wolves choose omega instead of me >=)

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #320
            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

            I hope the wolves choose omega or sertman instead of me >=)
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #321
              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

              Originally posted by FoJaR
              not nessicarily.
              What you talking bout willis?

              Fish basically admitted to being a wolf, And mamimi was caught by the morph. Thats pretty solid evidence right there.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #322
                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                By the way, my suspicion of FoJaR has dramatically decreased. Before I found out about Mamimi, I was seriously considering having her vigi FoJaR because of how FJ was wolfed after FoJaR found out he was a mason. But then it occured to me that it just doesn't work as wolf behavior.

                I mean, in my head, it doesn't make sense for a wolf to constantly go after someone with such vigor and sureness of their wolfishness, and then end up wolfing them. If I were to say "Kefit is a wolf, I can just FEEL it" for the next 5 posts and then he ends up getting wolfed, guess who's judgement looks unreliable? A wolf tries to be trusted as a human, not mistrusted, you get what I'm saying?

                Talisman, on the other hand...I don't know anything about him, but the fact that he's been under my radar and knew about FJ is reason enough to suspect him.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #323
                  Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                  Originally posted by Omeganitros
                  Talisman, on the other hand...I don't know anything about him, but the fact that he's been under my radar and knew about FJ is reason enough to suspect him.
                  Since Mamimi was a guarenteed wolf, if talisman was working with her, he'd have known anyway. Getting information on your own is different then getting it from other people.

                  Just something to think about.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • MilfeulleSakuraba
                    Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 403

                    #324
                    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                    40 minutes.

                    Comment

                    • MilfeulleSakuraba
                      Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 403

                      #325
                      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                      "You know, it doesn't seem like we've made much of any progress recently," Komachi yawned. "Are you sure we're actually getting somewhere with this?"

                      As if on cue, another wave blew by, leaving Eirin as its newest victim.

                      "Oh, that's just wonderful. This is exactly what I needed. Well, at least I feel better about Udonge. I think I'll go join her. Kaguya-hime, will you be all right by yourself?"

                      "I'll be fine, Eirin. If you're headed back home, please be sure to taunt Mokou some more for me."

                      "Can do, mistress." Eirin flew off back to Eientei, muttering to herself, "Hey, maybe in a couple of months #shrinemaiden will finally have reason to add me to Medium in the Chest Size Study. Or maybe even Large! Conflicting data my ass, that picture of me working with the tengu is a perfect one..."

                      Ran turned to Yukari. "I can't help being a little frightened, mistress. That's now the third pair of master and servant that has been removed from this gathering. Could we be next?"

                      Aya's face lit up and scribbled this observation in her notebook while Yukari responded. "You worry too much, Ran. I'd love to see someone try to knock me up. Maybe they'd appreciate having their head jammed up their own ass."

                      "Ah, you are as vicious as ever, mistress. And you wonder why I worry too much..."

                      ---

                      sertman (Keine Kamishirasawa)
                      FoJaR (Sikieiki Yamaxanadu)
                      jwcgator (Ran Yakumo)
                      DarkManticoreX2 (Alice Margatroid)
                      Kefit (Cirno)
                      roundbox (Kaguya Houraisan)
                      Larrikin (Komachi Onozuka)
                      talisman (Yukari Yakumo)
                      JurseyRider734 (Hong Meiling)

                      It is now Day 4, and after the Night 4 dust settled, Omeganitros was killed and I no longer have to worry about cutting him off of the player list.

                      You have until Sunday at 8 PM Eastern to reach a decision. If you reach one before then, tough shit, I won't be here!

                      Comment

                      • MilfeulleSakuraba
                        Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 403

                        #326
                        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                        A thought occurs.

                        If you guys do happen to hit an insta and Kefit is around and feels so inclined, he can write the End of Day 4 story instead and you guys can start sending me PMs. If my return is more than 24 hours after Kefit posts a story then I will update when I get home, and if not then I'll just wait for that 24 hour interval to pass. I pretty much know the proper gap between my time and FFR time at this point anyway.

                        Comment

                        • Omeganitros
                          auauauau
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8897

                          #327
                          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                          You win this time, sertman... >=(

                          Comment

                          • Kefit
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 1517

                            #328
                            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                            What do you know, the thread updates today and I get back to it before all hell breaks loose this time. Of course, I'm really busy with work and social commitments over the weekend, so who knows what sort of crazy thing I might find happening in here after I am gone for a while.

                            Anyway, we are back to one kill a night. Was the same with night three too. I'm thinking that the most likely case now is that there was some sort of contingency kill that occurred with Fish's death (it's not unthinkable that this sort of thing would occur on the night after the lynching takes place), or that occurred in response to whomever the wolves targeted that night. I still don't think that we had a vigi kill on night two, simply because I can't think of any way for anyone to convince a vigi to kill either dbp or Stoic at that time, no matter how stupid the vigi may have been. Either way, I don't think that we have to worry much about another double kill to occuring, which allows us to focus more on simply finding the wolves.

                            Speaking of which, I've got nothing much to go on right now. I wasn't entirely comfortable with what occurred yesterday, and my vote was more out of interest of the health of the game than anything else, but Omega's death helps me to trust his group a bit more. I'll have to review the past couple of days with that in mind to see if I notice anything interesting.

                            Also, this is really, really important: if the game day does end before Kilga gets back from AnimeBoston, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SEND ME ANY GAME RELATED INFORMATION. SEND IT TO KILGA. I will simply write the story based upon whoever gets lynched, and we will then have to wait for Kilga to get back before the night will end.


                            Originally posted by seinno
                            and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #329
                              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                              Originally posted by Omeganitros
                              You win this time, sertman... >=(
                              bahahahaha owned

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #330
                                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                                ITT WE ARE ACTIVE

                                in caps with edit hehe
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...