TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MilfeulleSakuraba
    Ryoko Shintani is #1!
    • Feb 2006
    • 403

    #256
    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

    Let's Make Danmaku Voting Chart!

    talisman: 0 (used to be FoJaR)
    FoJaR: 1 (Larrikin, used to be Kefit)
    DarkManticore: 1 (roundbox)
    x3Mamimi: 1 (sertman)
    Omeganitros: 1 (x3Mamimi)
    FictionJunction: 2 (FoJaR, JurseyRider734)
    PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: 3 (FictionJunction, Kefit, Omeganitros)
    Larrikin: 1 (jwcgator)
    jwcgator: 1 (DarkManticoreX2)
    Kefit: 1 (PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR)

    Phantom: talisman (what the **** man)

    ---

    "Why haven't I said anything yet? This is like that time we screwed around on IRC because I said like one whole line the entire time then too," Meiling whined.

    "Shut up, China, and hold that umbrella a little more steadily. And stop that sniveling!" Remilia snapped as Meiling started to cry.

    Reimu had returned from the shrine interior. "What's IRC?"

    "Never mind that, I'm still trying to think of who else might be responsible for this. Now, who-"

    "I fucking told you I'm not leaving until I maim whoever did this to me!" Marisa came barrelling out of the shrine interior, apparently finished with her tea but not quite content to lay down for a nap. "C'mon! Which one one of you did this? Who wants a goddamn laser to the face? I swear your death will be quick and painful!"

    Thanks to the extra weight, Marisa ended up bowling Suika over, who rolled a few times before coming to a stop - to find she was now pregnant as well.

    "Ack! What the-oh, man, not me too!"

    Eirin was baffled. "How did that happen? It's not like pregnancy's contagious. Am I going insane or does anyone else see this?"

    "Who knows?" Siki responded. "You people collectively have amazed me since day one. I bet half of you don't even know what you yourselves can pull off with magic, never mind what anyone else can do. You see why I lecture so much? Dangerous things are capable of happening in Gensokyo at any given moment and there's a multitude of potential culprits. A handful of you could blow this place straight to Higan at the drop of a hat, and the prospect of having to deal with the aftermath of such an action gives me a migraine. If you were all more responsible and considerate toward each other, I'd..."

    With the Yama having launched into yet another long-winded speech, Aya saw her chance. She zipped over to Suika and snatched her gourd. "I think I'll have to take this away from you for the time being. Alcohol is bad for the baby, you know. Reimu, perhaps you can take her back into the Shrine as well?"

    "Why do I have to be the baby-sitter?"

    "Because it's your shrine, Marisa's your friend and Suika might as well be your pet. Now hurry along and get them out of here, and make sure they stay out of here this time. All this noise is making my ears hurt."

    "Oh, fine." Reimu grabbed her two responsibilities and dragged them back into the Shrine; Marisa kicking and punching and swearing, Suika bawling from the shock of pregnancy and losing her precious sake gourd.

    ---

    sertman (Keine Kamishirasawa)
    FoJaR (Sikieiki Yamaxanadu)
    FictionJunction (Remilia Scarlet)
    x3Mamimi (Reisen Udongein Inaba)
    jwcgator (Ran Yakumo)
    DarkManticoreX2 (Alice Margatroid)
    Kefit (Cirno)
    roundbox (Kaguya Houraisan)
    Larrikin (Komachi Onozuka)
    talisman (Yukari Yakumo)
    JurseyRider734 (Hong Meiling)
    Omeganitros (Eirin Yagokoro)

    It is now Night 3. Stella! (Suika Ibuki) has been eliminated, and (some of) you have chosen to vote off PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (Reimu Hakurei).

    The 24-hour period for PMs begins now. My clock says 8:31 PM. Everyone needs to send me at least one piece of information, so get on that.
    Last edited by MilfeulleSakuraba; 04-18-2007, 09:36 PM.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #257
      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

      Well then, looks like either the wolves can kill two people or we have a vigi (or maybe some other thing I haven't thought of). If this rate keeps up, we won't have many days left to kill the wolves.


      PS Jurs - I said I was convinced by Kefit's post.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #258
        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

        I think this is the first phantom I've ever gotten in twg.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #259
          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

          ITT Activity

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #260
            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

            Originally posted by jwcgator
            ITT Activity
            ITT its night
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #261
              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

              Night posting is encouraged.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • MilfeulleSakuraba
                Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                • Feb 2006
                • 403

                #262
                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                i has a camera

                Comment

                • StoicRoivaS
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 548

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                  Wow. Just... wow.




                  PS: New av still.

                  PPS: EDIT SUCKERS!!
                  Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 04-19-2007, 02:49 PM.
                  Like the moon over
                  the day, my genius and brawn are
                  wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                  -Bowser

                  Comment

                  • MilfeulleSakuraba
                    Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 403

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                    THE DEAD HAVE NO MOUTHS

                    ps about 2.25 hours left

                    Comment

                    • MilfeulleSakuraba
                      Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 403

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                      o hehe

                      brb stuff

                      Comment

                      • MilfeulleSakuraba
                        Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 403

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                        "Ah, not again!" Keine braced for impact as another wave of magic hit.

                        The wind whipped the surrounding grass and leaves around for a few seconds before calming once again. The sudden quiet was a nice reflection on the apparent lack of an aftermath, until it became clear that not everyone escaped uaffected.

                        "Oh, what a hassle this is going to be." Remilia frowned slightly while staring at her frame. "I didn't even know my body was capable of this. I guess I owe Sakuya an apology too."

                        "Mistress, do you wish me to walk you home?"

                        "No, China, that's fine. I think I'd actually like to join the others in the shrine interior for some tea and a nap. Hopefully that stupid witch will give me a reason to smack her around, Patchy is always complaining about book thefts."

                        Reisen watched her leave as Meiling started crying again at her mistress not remembering her name. "I think we all owe Sakuya an apology. There's no way she'd be a part of something that went this far."

                        "I apologize to no one when I'm doing my job," Aya said. "The people have a right to know what's going on in their country. Now then, this mystery is clearly still unsolved, so I will go over my notes some more and see what I can produce."

                        ---

                        sertman (Keine Kamishirasawa)
                        FoJaR (Sikieiki Yamaxanadu)
                        x3Mamimi (Reisen Udongein Inaba)
                        jwcgator (Ran Yakumo)
                        DarkManticoreX2 (Alice Margatroid)
                        Kefit (Cirno)
                        roundbox (Kaguya Houraisan)
                        Larrikin (Komachi Onozuka)
                        talisman (Yukari Yakumo)
                        JurseyRider734 (Hong Meiling)
                        Omeganitros (Eirin Yagokoro)

                        It is now Day 3, and after the Night 3 dust settled, FictionJunction was killed.

                        In a surprising vote of confidence for the rest of you, I've decided to go Route B and have the day go entirely through the con. You have until Sunday at 8 PM Eastern to cast your votes. Do be warned, however, that if you decide to insta someone, I will not be around to update.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                          Die in a car fire.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • MilfeulleSakuraba
                            Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 403

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                            Also, at Larrikin's request, the topic post now contains the player list broken down into who's still alive and who isn't (and how they came to be that way).

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                              fiction you ****ing idiot.

                              ok guys i had the morph power last night. x3mamimi is a wolf.

                              fiction you stupid, STUPID ****ING IDIOT.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                                Would you look at that
                                irrefutable evidence
                                mamimi

                                Well
                                Almost irrefutable
                                I'll trust sertman.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...