TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #271
    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

    i can prove that i'm a human... i don't know how much fiction told mamimi though but COME ON FICTION >

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #272
      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

      irrefutable if you guys are trusting sert over me.
      Yes, target a player who's inactive and doesn't have much trust from anyone.

      This is a good move on your part, wolf.
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #273
        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

        Really? That's why you told Fiction, my mason partner, who was wolfed last night, that you were the vigi?

        FikshonJunkshon: wolves are being shy for the most part
        x3Mamimi: DBP said Jurs Manti Psycho
        x3Mamimi: were the last wolves.
        x3Mamimi: that's who I'm looking out for.
        FikshonJunkshon: how did he conclude that?
        FikshonJunkshon: because it fits with what I have at the moment.
        x3Mamimi: I'm assuming through process of elimination.
        FikshonJunkshon: see
        FikshonJunkshon: he had alot of more info
        FikshonJunkshon: thatw hat I have at the moment
        FikshonJunkshon: like more names
        FikshonJunkshon: I'm missing a couple of colors
        FikshonJunkshon: 2 or 3
        FikshonJunkshon: I know I'm missing one green
        FikshonJunkshon: form the lsit I was given
        FikshonJunkshon: I know I'm missing one blue
        FikshonJunkshon: but that was never given to me
        FikshonJunkshon: and I know I'm missing one illegal
        FikshonJunkshon: never given to me either.
        FikshonJunkshon: well
        FikshonJunkshon: I'll mark those names
        FikshonJunkshon: I'm sure at least one of them is correct
        FikshonJunkshon: but they fit my lsit of people without colors.
        FikshonJunkshon: I'm expecting the other four players that I have here without colors or maybes
        FikshonJunkshon: to be
        FikshonJunkshon: an illegal
        FikshonJunkshon: a blue
        FikshonJunkshon: and 2 greens.
        x3Mamimi: I'm so glad you have this figured out.
        x3Mamimi: I'm here to help, just let me know what to do.
        FikshonJunkshon: I;'m not sure if this is all correct
        FikshonJunkshon: this is all absed on ym ifno
        x3Mamimi: And, just so you know, I think I trsut you now, if not, god damn, I'm a vigi
        FikshonJunkshon: fromf law
        FikshonJunkshon: and dbp
        FikshonJunkshon: who are dead.
        FikshonJunkshon: you're a vigi?
        FikshonJunkshon: ok, awesome.
        FikshonJunkshon: it'll be helpful.
        FikshonJunkshon: I'm possitive that the other blue
        FikshonJunkshon: is either a seer
        FikshonJunkshon: or a psychic
        x3Mamimi: well, I'm pretty much behind you now as you are the carrier of information.
        FikshonJunkshon: awesome.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #274
          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

          Hahahahaaa

          Oh wow. We ALL got played.
          Mamimi: hi5 2 u for sneaking your way into the alliance. Seriously, good job. =)


          Seeing as how the wolves had an agent in the alliance (somehow), I suppose there's no more point in hiding anything. In a way, this is a real relief since I was really wracking my brain around if I should go public or not, and if I did go public with the information, how much I should release and how much I would need to release to have everyone believe me. It was really confusing, but now, I get to come out completely clean.

          Gimmie a minute to compile everything.

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #275
            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

            This is so rediculous.
            I told fiction because DBP trusted fiction and I trusted DBP.

            Yes, I'm a vigi. And I can prove it.
            So lynch me, oh powerful sertman.

            I know this is what I get for being too shy to talk to people. Well played, douchebag.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7509

              #276
              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

              x3Mamimi: DBP said Jurs Manti Psycho
              x3Mamimi: were the last wolves.

              lmao

              ps I'm pretty sure on Manti being a human, too. I've talked to him, he seems pretty trustworthy to me. She could have thrown Psycho in there and he could be a wolf in case someone found her out. That way people would assume that everyone on that list is a human. Or she just bull****ted the whole thing.
              mamimi
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7509

                #277
                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                ps the only reason Mamimi got into the alliance is because of DBP. Isn't there a rule that says people who see each other in real life aren't allowed to play together in a game? This is a pretty prime example. I know that they have seen one another irl during this game, for DBP told me so.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • x3Mamimi
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 513

                  #278
                  Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                  Woman, shhh.

                  Kilga gave us permission.
                  jwcgator: mah mee mee
                  merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #279
                    Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                    Mead had a mafia game awhile ago and Fish was there (both alive in TWG).
                    That's an irl example, but nobody complained.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #280
                      Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                      Fiction trusted mamimi out of the blue. He told me that mamimi was a vigi and I was like "well how do you know" and he sent me that convo, and i was like "k whatever"

                      I know this is what I get for being too shy to talk to people.
                      LMFAO

                      if that post isn't the most wolfish post in the world i don't know what is

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #281
                        Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                        First of all, I am sertman's second mason partner. And I do indeed confirm that he had the morph power. Just so we have that out there.

                        In the beginning, flaw got a big fat list composed of every player and his stance on them after doing his personal surveys etc. Trusting DBP, as soon as we (the masons) revealed ourselves to flaw, he told DBP about us, and we had ourselves a groovy five-man team. When flaw died, he carried on his information to DBP, as we all know. And when DBP died...Well, FictionJunction was pretty much the "leader" of the masons, so he got the info, and he shared it with me and sertman.
                        At some point FJ believed Mamimi was the (or a) Vigi, and we added her to our list of good guys. FJ was Mamimi's contact into the alliance, although she knew about us too, and he had told her that in the event he should die, I would be the new contact.

                        Part 2 / More Information coming up next so stay tuned

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #282
                          Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                          jwcgatortwg: mamimi ;_;
                          jwcgatortwg: Everyone is dying D:
                          jwcgatortwg: it's not fun anymore
                          x3mamimi: I see that. What the hell?
                          x3mamimi: I know, I was talking to DBP, he's the only one who knew my role and was helping me use it.
                          jwcgatortwg: wait
                          jwcgatortwg: what
                          x3mamimi: DBP knew my role and was helping me use it.
                          x3mamimi: But now he's dead. I'm lost.
                          jwcgatortwg: your role?
                          jwcgatortwg: You're special
                          jwcgatortwg: \
                          x3mamimi: Bah! ****.
                          jwcgatortwg: actually, i don't want to push it but you can tell me
                          jwcgatortwg: flaw trusted me at the beginning of the game anyways
                          x3mamimi: Flaw died.

                          happened on the 15th, no timestamps because of trilligay

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #283
                            Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                            Whoops, correction: I read the PM wrong, lol. FJ DIDN'T give out our names, she onloy knoew about FJ being a mason.

                            Next up: the infamous list

                            Comment

                            • sertman
                              DADALADAH
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 3910

                              #284
                              Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                              and just so this gets out there, here was my reasoning for sending in the morph picks.

                              i sent in the names of two blues (mamimi.. or so i thought, and fiction) and two unknowns (jurs and manti). the reasoning behind that being that if it was a blue i'd still have the morph power the next night and if they were green then we'd have a list of 2 names that has at least 1 green.

                              Comment

                              • MilfeulleSakuraba
                                Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 403

                                #285
                                Re: TWG XLV: Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game!

                                Uh, if there's an insta today then I will rush through Night 4 and update Day 4 right before I leave (this would be about 3:20 PM).

                                Since this is short notice and not normal procedure I would go out of my way to make sure people know and give me whatever night info they need to give me.

                                Comment

                                Working...