TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kagome
    Pop'n Music.
    • May 2003
    • 1314

    #301
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    Z3ratul is looking the most suspicious to me right now. There's not much to go on, and I'm willing to give afro the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm pretty sick of seeing "****ing retard" too.

    Comment

    • Z3ratul
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 940

      #302
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Originally posted by Kagome
      I'm pretty sick of seeing "****ing retard" too.
      Haha, ouch. One day in the game and I sunk myself? That's gotta be a first. I love how this turned out, partly because I called it on AIM with DBP.

      Z3Narb (6:39:01 PM): Yeah, I'm not gonna react quite yet. I'm just afraid that if I don't people will take this opportunity to pounce on me.
      DBP TWG (6:39:36 PM): They'll pounce more if you retaliate.
      Z3Narb (6:39:44 PM): Yeah.

      If I'm gone, take notes on the votes that took place, and good luck humans.

      Vote Chart

      Z3r (4): Afro (formerly DBP), nforcer, Kagome (formerly Afro), Stoic
      nforcer (2): Z3r, mead
      Afro (1): DBP
      Kilga (1): nija (formerly Afro)
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #303
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        Oh, 5 minutes left.

        I don't have any strong objections to seeing either of them go, but right now I'm leaning more toward nforcer than Z3ratul. I've been suspicious of him for longer and Z3ratul gets a small benefit of the doubt for being overeager (has he never played before?).
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #304
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          nforcer needs to go. His flip will determine the game. (which way to go, not if we win or lose XD)


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • StoicRoivaS
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 548

            #305
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            Nforcer
            Like the moon over
            the day, my genius and brawn are
            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
            -Bowser

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #306
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              Awesome, I wasted post 7500 on this.

              >:|
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #307
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                Thanks, guys. Good luck. Say goodbye to another green.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #308
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  Everything will be explained upon cardflip. Talk to me on aim if need be. (after deadline)


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • Z3ratul
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 940

                    #309
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                    (has he never played before?).
                    Basically.
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                    Comment

                    • rioting
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 113

                      #310
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      Ugh, last minute. I'm going for nforcer. I keep looking at the posts and I keep thinking more and more that Afro is a human who occationally says something that makes him look suspicious.
                      sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #311
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        You don't have to wait for Observer. The flip is going to come up green. Deadline is up already, so why would I lie? It's not going to save me. Start planning now; who the hell knows when Observer's gonna show up. Good luck, guys.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #312
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          ps: sup observer.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #313
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                            Originally posted by nforcer06164
                            I understand, mead. My heart just isn't in this game anymore. I think I can safely say this is probably the worst TWG game I've played in; it really, really sucks.

                            Z3ratul. Part what stoic said, part what afro said, part huh huh huh, part revenge. Oh, and I want to see his card flipped.
                            I didn't justify my vote anymore than "I think I'll have the easiest time getting you lynched in place of me."

                            By the way, is day over? I thought it ended today... when does it end?

                            EDIT: oh i seemed to have missed a whole bunch rofl

                            Comment

                            • xObserveRx
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 1148

                              #314
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              Day over.

                              Nforcer has been lynched. He was GREEN.

                              It is now night 4. Day will start when I receive all required PMs.
                              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #315
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                By the way, is day over? I thought it ended today... when does it end?
                                Now. Observer is posting.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...