TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #271
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    So, all we've accomplished today is a completely ****ing stupid argument between DBP and Afrobean. Super.

    Yeah, DBP, Let's lynch a player seered as green because we don't have a bunch of unseered wolves to choose from. Afrobean is right. If he's the MW, he gets lynched last.

    Looks like you're dead anyway, afro. If you don't get lynched, DBP will do it during the night.

    @stoic: I've played with Kilga long enough to know that this is normal human behavior for him. He's more involved when he's blue or red.

    The editing I did was building my post. Ask a mod if you question it.
    Last edited by nforcer06164; 01-15-2007, 08:23 AM.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #272
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Originally posted by nforcer06164
      Looks like you're dead anyway, afro. If you don't get lynched, DBP will do it during the night.
      I realized this, but I'd rather be killed by a rebel faction trying to get a win (even though this will obviously not happen... him killing humans left and right is only making the wolves have that much easier of a time winning) than by my own team led by a retarded team of a psudeo-red and a blue.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #273
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        1) Stoic lives 4+ hours away from me and I don't see him irl.

        2) My kill is going wherever people say it should. I wouldn't have revealed if I planned on just using my kill on whoever I want.

        3) afro you should have said 'I'll gladly be lynched when the time comes' not 'well I'm green so you "LYNCH NON SEERED PEOPLE FIRST" (your words).

        Now my post said that USING THAT LOGIC, if you were a wolf you would win. Which is true. Stop trying to make me look like a retard.

        4) Mead, you'r right. It slipped my mind because it was late at night and I had just worked a long day (also trillian not working = no logs, which is terrible) I'll take that into great consideration, but nonetheless I already said that my kill would change with the best interest of everyone.

        5) we need to talk about who I need to kill

        6) I already said that I'd be glad to change my kill, I'm sure you missed that afro.

        7) Lets get the insults out of the game. I know I provoked it a bit, and I regret that.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #274
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          ****, #6 should have been vote, not kill.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • rioting
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 113

            #275
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            Alright, I think both Kilga and now Stoic have called for me to say something so I suppose I will. I've been reading the thread and talking to people a little, but the problem is that I'm not sure I have very much in the way of new ideas to contribute and I don't want to get caught up in some of these silly arguments between DBP and Afro or others. But anyway, here are some thoughts

            On DBP as SK - I've think I might have posted before he came out that he seemed to be a very human player and I think it was because he was working for the human cause. However on his recent night kill of fojar: while he tried to be helpful on suspicion that fojar was a wolf, fojar's card turned up green. Unless you think he was the master wolf (which, from his posts didn't make him seem that way to me) then DBP's kill did not help our chances for a human victory. I'm sure he meant well but his failure to hit a red is something we cannot afford to duplicate. There is no advantage for us to keep the SK alive if he is killing humans. However, I am not suggesting that we kill DBP (which at this point would just waste a valuable lynch) but rather suggest we work with him to try actually catch a wolf. Basically, we need to help him so that he may help us. He claims to have knowledge of a small number of people he believes may be wolves and I think it's in our best interest that he keep it secret. If we go to him with our suspicions he can check that against his list to make a better decision on whom to kill.

            On the whole Afro being master wolf - wouldn't surprise me. I've been more or less suspicious of him since the beginning and his posts have varied from good ideas to rants and bad advice. Some of his posts have seemed a little defensive or over the top agressive. He was seered green which eliminates the chance of him being a regular wolf and while it may be from a statistical standpoint a small chance, being seered green does not mean that a person is human.

            I still haven't considered things enough to feel confident voting for anyone yet - there are still a number people to consider whom I don't have time to comment on right now since I'm heading back to college today (z3ratul/ffr, stoic/mini, mead1/hans, kilga, and nforcer are all worth discussing too). I'll think about things today and I should be on this evening in time to put in a vote.
            sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #276
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              Stop trying to make me look like a retard.
              I don't have to try. You do that yourself.

              And yeah, you could turn my arguement around to say you should live, but I really don't care, as you're killing humans every night, and since no one has voted for a kill tonight, you'll probably end up just killing me.

              Originally posted by rioting
              Unless you think he was the master wolf
              Apparently MW's card is flipped as red. If the MW dies, we'll know he was a wolf.

              Originally posted by rioting
              things about people being seer'd green not necessarily being human
              No ****. However, a person being seer'd as green makes them statistically more human than anyone else and lynching them on the off chance that they're the MW is a waste of the seering. If you would be so bullheaded about it, you should just ****ing lynch the person without seering them and save the seering for someone more worthy.

              And since it appears that you guys want the SK to live and kill again, once again, I'll make this recommendation: kill the player who has posted the least (even if that player has since been replaced). If you're going to be killing a human, you might as well kill ones that **** **** up for the rest of us.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #277
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                And since it appears that you guys want the SK to live and kill again, once again, I'll make this recommendation: kill the player who has posted the least (even if that player has since been replaced). If you're going to be killing a human, you might as well kill ones that **** **** up for the rest of us.
                Highly agreed.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #278
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  Alright, I'm not going to give away anything that people seem to adamntly demand, but here's a list of top suspicion to bottom.

                  Afrobean (Afrobean16)
                  Z3ratul (Z3Narb)
                  rioting (xRIOTINGx)
                  StoicRoviaS (StoicRoviaS)
                  Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                  mead1 (fhqwhgads703)
                  nforcer06164 (nforcer06164)
                  nijatwo (Rebelnija)
                  Kagome (dbzgoten50)
                  DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)

                  Also, afro, my vote for you considered EVERYTHING. Not just the fact that you were seered green. Keep in mind that that isn't the only part of the game. Also on the 'saving a seer for somenoe you aren't going to lynch,' kagome seered you, not me. On top of that, the seering came BEFORE the things that make me think you're a wolf.

                  I would change my vote to zeratul, but really I have no evidence on anyone except for you, afro. I'd be glad to explain why, but that wouldn't be in the best interest of everyone.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #279
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    Afrobean (Afrobean16)
                    Z3ratul (Z3Narb)
                    rioting (xRIOTINGx)
                    StoicRoviaS (StoicRoviaS)
                    Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                    Either that's a list of everyone he told the idea to, or DBP is 100% retarded.

                    ps
                    I have no evidence on anyone except for you, afro. I'd be glad to explain why, but that wouldn't be in the best interest of everyone.
                    Rofl

                    So you have some super secret reason you want me dead? Haha. I am so glad that you're not going to win no matter what you do. Even if I lose, I'll have enough satisfaction in the fact that you didn't win.

                    Comment

                    • StoicRoivaS
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 548

                      #280
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      DBP and I have not lived together for a long while now, and, yes, I'm playing.

                      If you'd like some more hand-holding whilst in your fit of rage, Observer makes this statement:

                      Originally posted by Observer
                      On a side note, FFR, Mini and Hans are being replaced due to inactivity, more on this development in a short while.

                      REPLACEMENTS:

                      Hans ---> mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)
                      FFR ---> Z3ratul (Aim name pending)
                      Mini ---> StoicRoviaS (StoicRoviaS)

                      P.S: Z3ratul is a relative newcomer, so cut him/her some slack. He/she has been following the game rather closely, so try not to jump down his/her throat ... afro. :/

                      P.P.S: It's now Night, no talking.

                      P.M.S: Holy ****ing editing batman! I forgot to mention that the following people got phantoms today:

                      Kagome, AP, Fojar. (I left out the names of the people getting replaced.)
                      here:


                      So one might say that a guy named mead and another named zeratul are also playing.

                      Now for the reason I started this post (before I saw more afro being a drama queen), the vote chart:

                      Afro (2) - DBP, Kagome
                      DBP (1) - Afro
                      Kilga (1) - Nija

                      Left to vote:
                      4. rioting (xRIOTINGx)
                      6. Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                      9. StoicRoviaS (StoicRoviaS)
                      10. Z3ratul (Z3Narb)
                      13. mead1 (fhqwhgads703)
                      15. nforcer06164 (nforcer06164)

                      Don't leave us with phantoms people. I'll be on and off my computer all day and save for some violent accident I think I'll land a vote before tonight after seeing some more discussion.
                      Like the moon over
                      the day, my genius and brawn are
                      wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                      -Bowser

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #281
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                        I think I'll land a vote before tonight after seeing some more discussion.
                        Won't happen. Best you can hope for is some more people being retarded and me flailing around doing my best to ensure that a lynch isn't wasted on me.

                        Comment

                        • Z3ratul
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 940

                          #282
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          I'm not gonna put a vote on Afro. I'll admit he looks a bit suspicious, but he was seered green, and if you feel strong enough on him being MW (@DBP), then use your SK kill on him if he doesn't get lynched.

                          Kilga doesn't look suspicious to me; his play style, from what I've seen, has the perfect amount of activity. Not so much that people scrutinize him, but not so little that people throw suspicions on him. That said, there's nothing in the content of his posts that looks red to me.

                          Right now I have three suspicions- mead1, rioting, and nforcer. I'll elaborate if anybody really wants it. I'm voting now because I can't gurantee I'll be here tonight; if I'm not babysitting, I'll be gone and won't get a chance to vote later.
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                          Comment

                          • StoicRoivaS
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 548

                            #283
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Won't happen. Best you can hope for is some more people being retarded and me flailing around doing my best to ensure that a lynch isn't wasted on me.
                            Um what?

                            By "land a vote" I meant that I'll vote. No clue how you took that but that's what I meant.
                            Like the moon over
                            the day, my genius and brawn are
                            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                            -Bowser

                            Comment

                            • Z3ratul
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 940

                              #284
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              Originally posted by StoicRoivas
                              think I'll land a vote before tonight after seeing some more discussion.
                              Pretty sure Afro was referring to that.
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #285
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                Ah. Well, by discussion I was more obviously referring to the (hopefully) votes of other people and anything else useful that may arise.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...