TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #241
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    Originally posted by Z3ratul
    Who are the others you told? If you're not willing to tell, why not? Why does it have to be Afro as opposed to one of the others?
    I would love to give the wolves all the information they want, but at this time it doesn't seem like a good idea.

    ps. That was sarcasm. Throwing everything I have out there would let the wolves know exactly what to do and what not to do. Sorry for being an ass XD


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #242
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Oh wow, this was in a second window on accident, meant to put this at the top of my last post:

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      But I'm green, lol
      Coming up as green by the seer doesn't mean you're human. Master wolf exists in the land of twg, and coincidentally there happens to be one in this game.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #243
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        I edited this because i'm a fucking douchebag and it was supposed to be a PM. i hit reply instead of pm or something, I don't know.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • Z3ratul
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 940

          #244
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          I would love to give the wolves all the information they want, but at this time it doesn't seem like a good idea.
          Figured that out a couple minutes later after posting; I'm tired atm. Irrelevant though, cause what I was mainly getting at was why Afro as opposed to any of the others you opened out to. I suppose I got reactive as it seemed weird that there were two more Afro votes minutes later.

          W/e, night guys, I'd rather just see how the game develops right now.
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #245
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            Holy ****.

            You are all completely retarded.

            Go back and read past games, morons. Seriously, what the **** are you thinking?

            Every single person who has a vote on me has no right playing this game. Honestly, if I was in charge of who was allowed to play and who was not, I would put a ban on every single one of you for being too damned stupid. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO LYNCH A PLAYER WHO HAS BEEN SEER'D AS GREEN BEFORE PLAYERS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN SEER'D AT ALL.

            And holy ****... why do none of you care that DBP lied? Now he's making it seem as though he knows who the others he told were when in his last post before that he said something to effect of "I don't log on AIM, so I don't know who the others are but I'll identify Afro anyway 9)".

            And now he's posting things but then editting it out. ****ing fantastic.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #246
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              I have to agree with Afro on pretty much everything he said in that last post. I may be slightly suspicious of him, but honestly, you people who voted him already have no clue. It's too early in the game to lynch off someone who was seered green. I mean, I haven't seen one convincing piece of evidence on him.

              DBP, I understand you want Afro gone, but, IT IS FUCKING PERTINENT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW WHO YOU BAITED WITH YOUR CLEVER PLAN. Seriously man, Giving us one third of the information doesn't tell us anything. It's cool if you think Afro is the best guess, but let all of us make our own best guesses. I trust you as the SK implicitly, but I don't trust you to seek out the wolves for me.

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #247
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                Also, we need an admin to restore DB's editted post. I don't give a shit if it was supposed to be a pm. That's a pretty huge mistake to begin with. Given how you are keeping atleast one bit of important information from the group, I'm interested in seeing what this might be.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #248
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  Thanks for being asses, guys.

                  If I post what was supposed to be a pm, the humans will be in worse shape.

                  If I tell you who the other two people are, the humans will be in worse shape.

                  I'LL BE GOD DAMN GLAD TO CHANGE MY VOTE. I'M WITHHOLDING INFORMATION ON PURPOSE.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #249
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO LYNCH A PLAYER WHO HAS BEEN SEER'D AS GREEN BEFORE PLAYERS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN SEER'D AT ALL.
                    If you're a wolf, that logic will give you a free ride to the end of the game. Hello wolf win. God you're retarded.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #250
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      Originally posted by dbp
                      I'm withholding information and pushing for the lynch of a person who has been proven to be statistically more likely to be human than anyone else. I also can only win if the humans lose.

                      ps don't lynch me lol
                      wow ur rly gud at this game i dont know why tass would want to quit when gods of play such as yourself are running rampant

                      Comment

                      • nijatwo
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 312

                        #251
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        @afro-That sort of post really doesn't get us anywhere but angry.

                        @all-This whole game has been a giant cluster****, but I'm inclined to agree that even if afro is the MW, we need to look to people who are not seered green. We cannot afford to kill another green because he may or may not be a master asshole. I'm wondering what happened to kilga. He was posting and playing and then just dropped off the earth. Not to mention not responsing to my IMs. Most of the vote switch is to keep afro from getting accidentally instalynched, the rest of it is to see if kilga can wake up and give us some input.
                        Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                        Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #252
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          Who's not responding to your IMs?

                          RebelNija (9:59:50 PM): yyo
                          bjstrattonIM (10:00:03 PM): wut
                          Auto response from RebelNija (10:00:04 PM): house
                          RebelNija (10:00:36 PM): dunno.
                          RebelNija (10:00:38 PM): sec
                          RebelNija (10:01:50 PM): sorry, phone rang right as I im'd you
                          RebelNija (10:02:56 PM): I'm wondering what the deal is with talisman. I didn't notice him being too horrible in the beginning, but he got superflamed.
                          RebelNija (10:03:09 PM): and I'm trying to catch up with my ignorance.
                          bjstrattonIM (10:04:18 PM): k
                          RebelNija (10:05:20 PM): whatever it is you noticed.

                          RebelNija (10:37:41 PM): ho kilga
                          bjstrattonIM (10:38:58 PM):
                          Auto response from RebelNija (10:38:58 PM): o i c wat u did ther.
                          RebelNija (10:39:12 PM): <,<

                          RebelNija (10:56:57 PM): hey
                          bjstrattonIM (11:01:30 PM): ?


                          ;/

                          I haven't posted yet because of football playoffs and packing for my return trip to school. I don't have too much to say right now other than I'm glad the idea to possibly buy Kagome an extra day worked. The day's not ending any time soon, so I'll get back to you later when I'm all set with both.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Z3ratul
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 940

                            #253
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                            So we got another day with the seer, which presumably came up another green, otherwise Kagome would've let us know by now.

                            Kagome and DBP both voted for Afro, who're an accepted blue and an accepted SK who claims to be working for the greens. While DBP 'lied', I really don't see what Afro could be implying... ok, so DBP played his cards wrong, but he looks to be on our side now. All that you're doing is going into defense mode, either because you're a green pissed at the SK/seer making a bad call, or a pissed MW trying to save his ass with a big show. I really don't know which.

                            Originally posted by Z3ratul
                            Who are the others you told? If you're not willing to tell, why not? Why does it have to be Afro as opposed to one of the others?
                            Again, when I wrote that I was tired and wasn't thinking. Anybody who honestly thinks it's in the best interest for the greens for DBP to reveal his information is either not thinking because that information could quite possibly hurt us... or a red (mead? - for that matter, why push for a post to be shown that would hurt the greens?). The main thing I was getting at towards DBP was is there anybody else besides Afro that is lynch worthy? If Afro got seer'd green, the chances of him being MW are slim, and unless there's a good chunk of evidence to say that he is, I'm not voting for him.

                            Originally posted by nijatwo
                            Most of the vote switch is to keep afro from getting accidentally instalynched, the rest of it is to see if kilga can wake up and give us some input.
                            I also want more Kilga input (he's clearly an intelligent player), and I also don't yet want to see Afro insta'd.

                            Again, vote still pending.
                            Last edited by Z3ratul; 01-14-2007, 11:26 AM. Reason: clarification
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #254
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              Knowing who DBP baited won't hurt us. How could it? The wolves would already know which one of them talked to DBP about it, and it would give us a pool of three in which atleast one would be a wolf. I see no possible reason for giving us part of the information here. Maybe there's something obvious here I'm missing, but I really fail to see how that could hurt the greens at all.

                              Comment

                              • Z3ratul
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 940

                                #255
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                Yes, they'd know who talked to DBP (the person that gave them the info), but they don't know the others DBP talked to, assuming DBP talked to each seperately. I missed that at first too.
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                                Comment

                                Working...