TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #211
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    i say SK public.

    the wolves cant kill him until they outnumber us, and we're gonna want to use him to ping wolves, so SK public.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #212
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Hans has done nothing (literally) to alleviate my suspicions of him, so my vote remains on him. I'm half-tempted to not vote for him just to see what happens if he gets replaced, but eh.

      I should be back before then end of the day, but just in case, I'm voting now.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #213
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        Day ends tonight?

        Hell, I said I'd vote for DBP if he didn't tell us who, but this whole "SK kills who we want" is flawed for now anyway. If we do this, we have to ACTUALLY DO IT. If we're going to follow through with this plan, WE HAVE TO ACTUALLY VOTE FOR WHO THE SK SHOULD KILL.

        In other words, I think we should play it safe tomorrow and put up two votes for kills, even if you don't support the plan. Hell, I don't support it, but I'd rather be a part of it with it happening than have it happening and me refusing to be a part of it. And if we decide to simply not go through with it and simply lynch the SK instead, the only downside is that the wolves now would have a huge list of who not to wolf (it should be fairly obvious who the next couple of wolf targets will be to anyone with a brain though).

        So yeah, I'll let DBP slide on the vote I promised him earlier, as at least a few people want to make use of the two kills, even though we'll be taking out humans more often than not and that the SK can easily backstab us at any time unless we know who he is. I think I'm going to put my vote over to iggy for whatever that stupid thing I mentioned before that I already forgot what it was but oh well better logic than voting for anyone else besides maybe hans/other inactives but I won't jump on kilga's vote even though I was thinking about going after the inactives before I saw his post

        speaking of which... SK, I know you're reading this. If you're not, I will ****ing murder you. Anyway, yeah, take a look at inactives. That's a great pool for people to kill.

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #214
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          Wow I give up after this game. All these good players and no one is posting. I hope people aren't partying too hard...
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • nijatwo
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 312

            #215
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            In light of recent events I'm more and more inclined to vote for iggy. I was almost certain earlier that either you or afro was a wolf. When I get home, I can post this conversation, but until then: The other night, iggy was doing a good job trying to convince me that AP was the real seer. The plan made perfect sense with all his details, but when I thought about it again like.. 2 minutes later, I realized that it makes just about as much sense as the SK coming out to DBP. Why the hell would ap pick kagome? When revisited, it looked like he was trying to possibly weed out the sk by having them hit the "real" seer, that way the wolves could get him when the time came for a win.

            On day 1, my top 3 were AP, Iggy, and Afro, but it only made sense if exactly 1 of them was a wolf. Iggy = lynch vote; and if he were to turn up green, afro = sk vote.
            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

            Comment

            • rioting
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 113

              #216
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              I'm voting for iggy. We really don't have enough information to make a fully informed choice. I'm wary of my initial suspicion of Afro and I don't feel confident enough on him to cast another lynch. Aperson, who I thought might be the SK might be but I doubt it now. Nforcer has at times seemed wolf-ish but I've agreed some of his recent arguments and such. Kilga never has seemed anything but human, but maybe he's the SK. Again, I don't have enough information. Nija has always seemed human; DBP is acting odd and I'm not sure what to make of it but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now that he has had the SK come to him. I think that covers everyone who's been active lately. As far as iggy is concerned, his recent obsession with the SK is odd and it seems that a good strategy for concealing your identity as SK would be to put yourself at the front of analysis. But again, we don't have a lot of information to work with so I'm going with my intution.
              sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #217
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                Anyone interested in the SK's identity, I made some deducing while chatting with DBP the other day. Note: when his alias changes from DBP to DiscoBobbyParanoia, that's when I added him to a TWG group in my buddy list. If you don't feel like reading the whole thing, I summarize my outcome of my deduction at the bottom.
                ...

                (00:16:05) Afrobean: ok
                (00:16:07) Afrobean: explain this to me
                (00:16:12) Afrobean: why would the SK come to you
                (00:16:15) Afrobean: and tell you who they are
                (00:16:19) DBP: because he knows I'm optimistic.
                (00:16:32) DBP: it's someone I talk to on aim alot.
                (00:16:34) Afrobean: that is terrible logic
                (00:16:36) DBP: But that's about half of the game.
                (00:16:37) DBP: I know.
                (00:16:43) DBP: He went out on a limb, and I wasn't a wolf.
                (00:16:47) DBP: (or I wouldn't have even posted)
                (00:16:48) Afrobean: ...
                (00:17:05) DBP: It's bad logic, but he DOESN'T want to win as sk.
                (00:17:13) DBP: It's a terribly unbalanced game and the humans NEED him.
                (00:17:20) Afrobean: ...
                (00:17:26) Afrobean: if he doesn't care about winning at all
                (00:17:30) Afrobean: he should stop doing things
                (00:17:39) Afrobean: just stop doing things and act as though he has no power at all

                ...

                (00:25:37) Afrobean: do you know anyone from TWG in real life?
                (00:25:43) DBP: not this one.
                (00:25:49) Afrobean: oh wait
                (00:25:50) DBP: I know stoic, he's my brother.
                (00:25:53) Afrobean: right
                (00:25:56) Afrobean: that's who I was thinking of
                (00:26:01) Afrobean: but...
                (00:26:10) Afrobean: I didn't realize it was stoic that was your brother haha
                (00:26:13) DBP: Haha

                [relevent because I was toying with the idea of him talking to someone in real life and having a connection through them to the SK... obviously didn't pan out, unless stoic happens to have a connection to another one of the current players that I do not know about]

                ...

                (00:28:13) DBP: But he told me he's pretty sure he has to kill at night (assuming it's chosen randomly if he doesn't send one in)
                (00:28:40) Afrobean: ok... so whoever the SK is, they're not especially familiar with TWG rules

                [being that generally a player CAN simply not send in a kill and default on their special power, although I have since been told that Observer has confirmed that he is in fact not allowing the SK to not kill if they so choose, even if they don't send in a PM (which is pretty ****ed up). Either way, a veteran player would make the assumption that if they simply don't send in a PM, they would not get to use their power.]

                (00:29:17) Afrobean: generally speaking, if a player fails to send in a PM for whatever reason, they lose their chance to use the power that night
                (00:29:38) DBP: I understand, but he told me it was his understanding that refraining from kill was not an option.
                (00:29:44) DBP: killing*
                (00:29:54) DBP: I'll ask him to verify it with observer.
                (00:30:00) DBP: Hell, I'll ask ovserver.

                [This part shows that the SK was not online at the time. This conversation was on 1/12/07 for anyone who wants to check their logs of who was logged in then. I believe I go on later to name who is actually not logged in at the time.]

                (00:30:03) Afrobean: which is what leads me to believe he is not especially familiar with unspoken rules
                (00:30:35) DBP: I'll not comment on anything of the sort at the momeny.
                (00:30:37) DBP: moment.
                (00:30:48) Afrobean: so it's a new player
                (00:30:51) Afrobean: that you talk to a lot
                (00:30:54) Afrobean: brb checking player list
                (00:30:58) DBP: Haha.
                (00:31:05) DBP: You're so sure you know what's going on.
                (00:31:25) DBP: By not commenting you think it's because the answer would give it away, and instantly you decide it's a new player.
                (00:31:52) DBP: Anyways, we could have him attack kagome tonight since the wolves will go after him.
                (00:31:52) Afrobean: chromer, ffr, jwc, rioting, and nija are possible new/not knowlegeable players

                [This was before I realized that Chromer and jwc were dead, and that ffr is MiA. So basically, it's probably nija or rioting.]

                (00:32:04) DBP: and effectively not kill anyone
                (00:32:08) Afrobean: um
                (00:32:16) Afrobean: or, they could just say "I dont want to kill anyone"
                (00:32:22) DBP: Okay.
                (00:32:22) Afrobean: and observer would say "are you sure?"
                (00:32:27) Afrobean: and they'd say "yes"

                [stupid observer making up stupid crappy rules...]

                ...

                (00:34:18) Afrobean: man, I thought I was onto something with rioting
                (00:34:18) DBP: He said he is going to kill iggy tonight if there is no clear-cut answer.
                (00:34:23) Afrobean: but it was nija that invited him
                (00:34:27) DBP: Lol!
                (00:34:28) Afrobean: actually
                (00:34:35) DBP: You thought he was my friend irl and that's how I know?


                (00:36:01) DBP: Lol
                (00:36:18) DBP: I think I'm going to try to convince him to come out on the thread.
                (00:36:25) DBP: It'll make my life alot easier.
                (00:36:36) DBP: (everyone thinks I'm the sk right now, and that's understandable)
                (00:36:44) Afrobean: actually, if he's willing to do that, I'd be more likely to not lynch him
                (00:36:49) DBP: Yeah
                (00:36:59) Afrobean: k, so he's online right now
                (00:37:05) DBP: ...
                (00:37:06) Afrobean: oh darn
                (00:37:12) Afrobean: I don't have everyone in game on my buddy list
                (00:37:17) DBP: Assumptions, for the win.
                (00:37:35) Afrobean: is it ffr or jwc?
                (00:37:43) DBP: jwc is dead, buddy.
                (00:37:44) Afrobean: wait
                (00:37:47) Afrobean: oh
                (00:37:50) Afrobean: so it's ffr then
                (00:37:51) Afrobean: ok
                (00:37:56) DBP: Afro, stop.
                (00:37:59) Afrobean: rofl
                (00:38:02) DBP: I never said they were online.

                [Meaning my assumption of "k, so he's online right now" was wrong and DBP had just confirmed that he was still offline at the time.]

                (00:38:10) DBP: I said I was going to try to conivince them.
                (00:38:11) Afrobean: and I never checked my buddy list to see if they were
                (00:38:14) DBP: That doesn't mean now.
                (00:38:18) Afrobean: which means
                (00:38:24) Afrobean: that whoever it is is probably offline right now
                (00:38:38) DBP: congratulations.
                (00:38:41) Afrobean: but, like I already said, I dont have everyone on my buddy list anyway
                (00:38:47) DBP: you are now the assumption master.

                ...

                (00:54:10) Afrobean: so have you talked to the sk yet
                (00:54:18) DBP: I usually look at the keyboard because I'm not leet, and it's dark in here.
                (00:54:22) DBP: As in since we talked about it?
                (00:54:36) Afrobean: yeah
                (00:54:40) DBP: I have not.
                (00:54:44) Afrobean: so they're still not online
                (00:54:52) DBP: Haha.
                (00:54:53) DBP: You dick.
                (00:54:55) Afrobean: I should have added everyone to my buddy list when I was saying things before
                (00:55:27) Afrobean: I'm gonna go do that now, so be prepared next time I ask you about when you talked to SK or if he's online
                (00:55:37) DBP: Lol, okay.
                (00:55:43) Afrobean: wait I just realized something
                (00:55:45) Afrobean: FFR is MIA
                (00:55:49) DBP: That he is.
                (00:55:50) Afrobean: so it must not be him after all
                (00:55:54) DBP: Wtf, my font changed.
                (00:56:01) Afrobean: I didn't notice any change
                (00:56:08) DBP: I've not talked to ffr once the entire game.
                (00:56:10) DBP: ffr is not the sk.
                (00:56:12) DBP: Are you happy?
                (00:56:12) Afrobean: because I have formatting turned off to make reading easier
                (00:56:16) DBP: Owned.
                (00:57:20) Afrobean: ok, so it's not nija

                [Honestly, I don't know why I made this assertion looking back...]

                ...

                (01:00:38) Afrobean: ps jwc and rioting are both offline

                [again, I've forgotten about how it's not jwc rofl, as well as leaving nija out for some reason that I cannot recall]

                (01:00:47) Afrobean: which makes deducing any further much more difficult for me
                (01:00:54) DBP: Ahh.
                (01:01:01) DBP: Well, that's cool.
                (01:01:01) Afrobean: I'd have to look through their posts and see which one agrees with you more
                (01:01:03) Afrobean: oh wait
                (01:01:08) Afrobean: jwc is MIA
                (01:01:10) Afrobean: I forgot rofl
                (01:01:12) DBP: jwc is dead.
                (01:01:15) DBP: ffr is alive but mia

                [ ]

                (01:01:25) Afrobean: oh
                (01:01:32) Afrobean: rofl holy **** I need to pay better attention
                (01:05:33) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: But the sk picked both of his kills by random.

                [possible clue as to the identity... supports my claim that it's a new player, as a new player would be unsure of who exactly to kill]

                (01:05:41) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: one was low tier, the other was hich.
                (01:05:43) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: high*

                (01:11:55) Afrobean: do you ever talk to nija?
                (01:12:00) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: That I do.
                (01:12:12) Afrobean: ok, so talking to rioting wouldn't be a real stretch
                (01:12:20) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: For me to talk to him?
                (01:12:23) Afrobean: yeah
                (01:12:27) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: 'Tis not.
                (01:12:32) Afrobean: so it's rioting
                (01:12:35) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: [a stretch]
                (01:12:37) Afrobean: like I said a long time ago
                (01:12:51) Afrobean: ps I almost got him lynched day 1 rofl

                ...

                (01:14:46) Afrobean: you talk to nija a lot don't you
                (01:14:46) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Yes.
                (01:14:56) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: A bit.
                (01:14:56) Afrobean: responded within 1 second?
                (01:14:57) Afrobean: haha
                (01:15:02) Afrobean: I just read his post...

                ...

                (01:15:19) Afrobean: you said pretty much the same thing earlier
                (01:15:23) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: That I did.
                (01:15:29) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: And we're on an understanding at that point.
                (01:15:34) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: (myself and nija)
                (01:15:36) Afrobean: yeah
                (01:15:48) Afrobean: just that people who talk a lot tend to agree more on things like that

                ...

                (01:17:27) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Haha.
                (01:17:55) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Also, nice job on the me+nija thing.
                (01:18:00) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Too bad we're not wolves together.
                (01:18:15) Afrobean: I don't think you would be anyway...
                (01:18:30) Afrobean: you're pretty much definitely not a wolf
                (01:18:38) Afrobean: although I'm still toying with the idea of you really being the SK
                Final possibilities are rioting, nija, and DBP himself. If I had to bet on it, I'd say nija if only because of the correct identification of them both talking together regularly enough to come to an agreement about the idea of one of iggy or me being a wolf.

                I hope I didn't leave anything too sensitive in there, but I honestly don't care enough to give it another look over.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  You make me laugh afro.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    You make me laugh afro.
                    nija is playing right?

                    Comment

                    • xObserveRx
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1148

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      Okay, Day's up, here's the deal:

                      voting tally:

                      AP - 2 (nforcer, DBP)
                      nforcer - 1 (Iggy)
                      Hans - 1 (Kilga)
                      Iggy - 3 (Afro, Riot, Nija)

                      Story up later, Iggy gone now. He was GREEN.

                      On a side note, FFR, Mini and Hans are being replaced due to inactivity, more on this development in a short while.

                      REPLACEMENTS:

                      Hans ---> mead1 (Fhqwhgads703)
                      FFR ---> Z3ratul (Aim name pending)
                      Mini ---> StoicRoviaS (StoicRoviaS)

                      P.S: Z3ratul is a relative newcomer, so cut him/her some slack. He/she has been following the game rather closely, so try not to jump down his/her throat ... afro. :/

                      P.P.S: It's now Night, no talking.

                      P.M.S: Holy ****ing editing batman! I forgot to mention that the following people got phantoms today:

                      Kagome, AP, Fojar. (I left out the names of the people getting replaced.)
                      Last edited by xObserveRx; 01-12-2007, 10:39 PM.
                      Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                      Comment

                      • aperson
                        FFR Hall of Fame
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 3434

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        I voted for discobobbyparanoia you dumb tool.

                        Comment

                        • xObserveRx
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1148

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          Yeah, yeah, my bad... I missed that.

                          No phantom for you.
                          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                          Comment

                          • xObserveRx
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 1148

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                            Once again, work has interfered with my story creation, so I'll have it up in a bit.

                            Main points though...

                            Aperson is dead. He was GREEN.
                            FojaR is dead. He was GREEN.

                            It is now DAY 3. Day will end Monday night at 11:59 pm.

                            1. nijatwo (Rebelnija)
                            3. Kagome (dbzgoten50)
                            4. rioting (xRIOTINGx)
                            6. Kilgamayan (bjstrattonIM)
                            9. StoicRoviaS (StoicRoviaS)
                            10. Z3ratul (Z3Narb)
                            11. DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (DBP TWG)
                            12. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
                            13. mead1 (fhqwhgads703)
                            15. nforcer06164 (nforcer06164)
                            Last edited by xObserveRx; 01-13-2007, 03:38 PM.
                            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

                              I would really like to know what in the **** the wolves were thinking.

                              I know I usually think wolf kills are stupid, but there is no reason for kagome not dying last night. Also: nice one of not going through with what I said to you on AIM, DBP...

                              ps the J in fojar is supposed to be capitalized. If you're going to follow some of the weird capitalizing (the R) you should follow all of it.

                              Comment

                              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1206

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                I don't recall what you told me to do on aim, but... yeah.

                                Kagome is still alive, that makes me wonder.

                                Ap was human, that was slightly expected.

                                I killed fojar, because I'm the sk.

                                the reason: Look at fojar last game compared to this, something seemed definetly up. I told 3-4 people (don't recall exactly who, I don't log because I'm a ******) I was going to kill last night on aim, and if some of you can step forward so people know I'm not just claiming the more obvious kill that'd be great.

                                Also, if you ******s lynch me because I'm the serial kill I'll go off.

                                Ps who do I kill tonight.


                                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                                Comment

                                Working...