TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #286
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    Originally posted by Z3ratul
    Right now I have three suspicions- mead1, rioting, and nforcer. I'll elaborate if anybody really wants it.
    I want it.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #287
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Holy crap, I just realize we are in a mall. With no one else.

      Free shit for everyone.


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • nijatwo
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 312

        #288
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        not that observer has been keeping up with the story
        Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
        Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #289
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          At first I was a bit put off by nforcer's random justification of kilga's play style. My comment last post was merely saying that I don't like kilga's style and the such. I was not saying "hay gies, wat does it meen wen kilga doesn't post lots????//", but for whatever reason, nforcer felt the need to point out a very well known fact to someone that is perceptive enough and been around enough to understand how kilga plays. I was ready to toss my vote on nforcer when zeratul comes along with a few posts that scream "posting as inconspicuously as possible" and basically rehashing things that have been said by two+ people already. I'm going to go ahead and give nforcer the benefit of the doubt and just assume he thought this was my first game. However, zeratul claims top suspicion for today. Vote willing to but unlikely to change if you guys manage to actually post/vote/play the game/do anything before midnight. NO PHANTOMS.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #290
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            Originally posted by Z3ratul
            As far as the vote pending thing, I saw people vote right away this night so it was more of a 'I'm reserving my vote on my own will' statement.
            It's not something you have to state explicitly. People will recognize the fact that you're not voting because you haven't bolded anyone's name. >_>

            Originally posted by Z3ratul
            Regarding the part you quoted me on.

            Any form of confusion in the game hinders the progress of the greens, which I'd imagine is what the reds would want.
            In that instance, the "confusion" took place more than 24 hours before the voting dealine and was something Observer could clear up in 24 seconds if asked. Any hindrance to the human cause it produced was negligible. If it were happening with about 5 minutes to go and several votes still uncast then it could be a problem, but not when there's absolutely no rush to go anywhere.

            Originally posted by mead1
            Kilga, it's true that a sheer random pool could produce similar results. The key words there are could produce. In any random group, we have a strong possibility of a wolf. In this group, we have one for sure. This is why it is better to have a list based on evidence then random guessing.
            The difference is still small enough that I don't see it worth pursuing.

            Originally posted by mead1
            As of now, I've seen no real suspicious activity from anyone, so I have to harp on something. This is our best hope for the humans today. All the day's discussion has been based off of SK drama rather then wolf-hunting, so without that list, it's unlikely we'll have a good guess at a wolf by the end of the day.
            We have a 33% chance of hitting a wolf by pulling a name out of our collective ass. Those odds by themselves certainly aren't horrible. There are also plenty of other things one can look at to formulate suspicions or non-suspicions than that list. The SK drama by itself produced a couple of pages worth of posts, not all of which was pertinent to said drama.

            Today's vote aside (since there's still a little more than 3 hours), what players besides Kagome have phantoms (if any)? I'd rather pick from a pool of those folks for an SK kill than any others because with the day population swinging back and forth between odd and even there's a good chance they'll be meaningful later in the days.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • StoicRoivaS
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 548

              #291
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              I believe kagome is the only one, judging from observer's last start-of-day post.
              Like the moon over
              the day, my genius and brawn are
              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
              -Bowser

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #292
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                Ok, so someone tell me who to vote for to maximize my chances of not dying today.

                Alternatively: someone, post a vote list please.

                Comment

                • Kagome
                  Pop'n Music.
                  • May 2003
                  • 1314

                  #293
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  I'm the only one with a phantom. Fojar had one, but he was killed.

                  Comment

                  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 1206

                    #294
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    Ap, Fojar, and Kagome were the only ones to receive phantoms. Of those three kagome is the only one still alive.

                    Afro, please get online and IM me.


                    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                    Comment

                    • Z3ratul
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 940

                      #295
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      Vote Chart

                      Afro (2): DBP, Kagome
                      DBP (1): Afro
                      Kilga (1): nija (was formerly Afro)
                      nforcer (1): Z3r
                      Z3r (1): Stoic
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                      Comment

                      • Z3ratul
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 940

                        #296
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        Originally posted by nforcer06164
                        I want it.
                        In regards to voting for you- you've had a mainly pessimistic outlook on the greens for most of the game. Almost every good green strategy that's come up, you've seemed to be against. Each person that has voted for you has come up dead. You've contributed almost next to nothing this night, and instead let the drama train take over; you're smart and influential enough to have derailed it.

                        As far as mead and rioting, those are the only other ones that look suspicious to me. Mead isn't a strong one, and I half pass rioting's actions off (like my own) to simply being new. And it's clear where I stand with Afro. Hence voting for you.

                        @Kilga: The vote pending thing is just a tick I guess. In the other instance, I hadn't looked at it from that perspective, so I can agree with you there.

                        Edit: Babysitting tonight.
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #297
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          Ap, Fojar, and Kagome were the only ones to receive phantoms. Of those three kagome is the only one still alive.
                          Was not aware of that. I was quite sure that at least one of the replaced players must have gotten a phantom due to the fact that they literally posted none at all. I guess they somehow avoided getting phantoms while maintaining a postcount of zero.

                          Assuming this is true though, I suppose FoJaR wasn't so bad of a SK kill. I apologize for my initial response to it, as I assumed the replaced players must have had more phantoms due to the fact that they hadn't posted at all.

                          Originally posted by dbp
                          Afro, please get online and IM me.
                          Don't have time right now. Sorry.

                          And thanks Z3r. Ironically, I believe that I have my best chances by voting for you, though, Z3r. Sorry about that.

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #298
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                            Originally posted by Z3ratul
                            In regards to voting for you- you've had a mainly pessimistic outlook on the greens for most of the game. Almost every good green strategy that's come up, you've seemed to be against. Each person that has voted for you has come up dead. You've contributed almost next to nothing this night, and instead let the drama train take over; you're smart and influential enough to have derailed it.
                            Yeah, I had a pessimistic outlook because this game is as one-sided as games go. I wasn't against any good green strategy; what the hell have you been reading? I was against the way AP was acting. And yes, I could've very well derailed the drama, but I've had nothing to go on, as I said the beginning of the day.

                            To be honest, I haven't put forth the effort I could have this game at all. I've been more concentrated on real life lately than TWG. I really shouldn't have joined this game, especially with the way it's been going. I'm sorry, I don't have the energy, and I've grown to hate this game (I mean XL, not TWG in general).

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #299
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              I'm not entirely sure when the day ends, so I'm going to cast my vote in this very post.

                              Today's vote goes for nforcer. Firstly, as I mentioned earlier, the attacking of ap made me a little suspicious, as ap seemed to be contributing a heaping helping more then most of the other greens. Next, he hasn't been able to talk to me to relieve my suspicions at all. I understand that IRL gets in the way, but that doesn't make me less suspicious of your motives. Really, I just haven't seen anything from you all game to make me think you couldn't be a wolf. You just seem a better fit then anyone else. Not to mention the fact that by voting you I'm helping Afro not die, who seems far more human then most of the players right now.

                              Nothing personal nforcer. I think you are a wolf. I'm not very sure, but if I'm wrong, atleast we've lynched a human with more important things to attend to in real life.

                              Comment

                              • nforcer06164
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2003
                                • 4772

                                #300
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                I understand, mead. My heart just isn't in this game anymore. I think I can safely say this is probably the worst TWG game I've played in; it really, really sucks.

                                Z3ratul. Part what stoic said, part what afro said, part huh huh huh, part revenge. Oh, and I want to see his card flipped.

                                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                                Originally posted by Squeek
                                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                                Comment

                                Working...