TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #256
    Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

    Some mother****ers better get on AIM or start posting, because now I'm starting to get angry that Day 2 is going toend in such a fashion.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #257
      Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

      Fish: 2 (Tass, ap)
      Guido: 1 (Stoic)
      Tass: 2 (Fish, Afro)

      Yet to vote: 9 other people

      Little over 2 hours to go.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • blahblah18
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 1662

        #258
        Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

        Shash keep saying stupid things and not seeming to understand anything.

        Sorry I wasn't around, I was quite busy

        wher ma kef@

        I really want to vote tass

        I really want to know why AP voted Fish.

        For now I vote stoic
        but for now... postCount++

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #259
          Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

          Wtf is up with this lack of reason for voting like blah said above. It would definitely help us to come to some kind of conclusion for day 2 voting. Seeing as it ends in about an hour and we got nothing, reasoning would definitely help.

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #260
            Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

            I want to give Guido a chance to start posting Day 3, and I thought up an interesting theory, and I have some other suspicions, but I want to save them all for at LEAST tommorrow.


            I don't see why Tasselfoot must die.
            I. Don't. See it.

            I really really really really really wish I could talk to Fish before I vote him, but time is pressing and I don't want Day 2 to end the way it's headed.

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #261
              Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

              T-minus about an hour.


              I just wanna say, unless Guido miraculously makes it, he's gonna have 2 phantoms tommorrow, and thus tommorrow it would be in our best interest to lynch him tommorrow, human or not. No insta, of course, but he's gonna have to go.


              Note: I only vote Fish out of desperation, and not being able to decide who to vote on. I COULD vote myself in such a case, but that's totally gay and nobody does that anymore.

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #262
                Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                Tasselfoot

                I think something fishy is afoot and I don't trust what omeganitros is doing here.

                Comment

                • Shashakiro
                  TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9082

                  #263
                  Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                  I'm going to vote for FishFishRevolution because he's STILL keeping up with the kill Tass wagon and I still don't see even a decent piece of evidence to point to Tass as a wolf. Having human Tass dead is good for the wolves, so it still makes sense that they'd try to off him.

                  And I think it's sort of funny how condescending people are acting toward me beacuse this is my first game. Blah, just because this is my first game here and I don't agree with/see the sense in everything you do doesn't mean I don't understand anything, thank you very much.
                  4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                  Originally posted by Boogiebear
                  use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                  Comment

                  • StoicRoivaS
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 548

                    #264
                    Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                    Crazy day. Didn't think I'd make it back. I don't know/mind about fish either way but I'm no where near sold on Tass. My original vote on Guido was purely random, and I had another person in mind at the time, but I didn't want to be the first/only person to vote Blah luckily, he votes me with no reason and I made it back here [i]hopefully[i/] before it's too late. Sorry blah, in discussing my idea(s) with you, you said some really... odd... things that either made it seem like you're not that intelligent (ie, not the case) or you're just playing dumb for some other reason. You "didn't" realize some very extreme situations that I've pointed out to you that could have been a great help to the wolves should they happen, the downside to some of my ideas. I don't think this is your normal self, and so, you're my top pick for wolf. Had it not been for abandoned plans I wouldn't have been here and posted/voted, but I come back and you return my favor in advance, thanks. It's for the better. I really have no clue if we're even close to the right track but here's for wishful thinking. Peace.
                    Like the moon over
                    the day, my genius and brawn are
                    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                    -Bowser

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #265
                      Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                      Fish: 3 (Tass, Omega, Shash)
                      Tass: 3 (Fish, Afro, ap)
                      Stoic: 1 (blah)
                      blah: 1 (Stoic)

                      Not vote yet: 6 other people

                      30 minutes.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • aperson
                        FFR Hall of Fame
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 3434

                        #266
                        Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                        Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
                        quasiintellectual dickstroking
                        It'd be really nice for you to actually point out the specifics of his 'bad consequences he was playing dumb about' instead of sticking to vagaries.

                        Comment

                        • Wilkin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1800

                          #267
                          Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                          I'm going to put my vote on Stoic. The persistence and confidence in the whole math discussion looked a little desperate to supply the humans with info and numbers, especially after it was refuted a couple of times. I'm going to be here until day's end, however, so my vote is subject to change.
                          l
                          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                          Comment

                          • Kefit
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 1517

                            #268
                            Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                            flypie

                            I don't particularly like the way she is trying to take credit for saving me. Guess what - I voted for myself to be saved last night! That's right, I'm a selfish little prick! And she waits some time to come out and say it too, to make sure that no one else tried to take credit for it. I suppose that she thinks that if no one else says they guarded me, and if she says that she did, then she will look human (a wolf would never ever go after someone they submit for the lottery).

                            Other than that I have some suspicion of Tass, but not enough to place a vote for him.


                            Originally posted by seinno
                            and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7509

                              #269
                              Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                              Okay...voting.

                              Well...

                              im jurs (11:05:58 PM): shash i feel like i did with sertman last game
                              im jurs (11:06:09 PM): new to the game, could have been put in a tough role
                              im jurs (11:06:23 PM): trying hard, but trying to lay low enough to not get suspicion
                              i am flypie (11:06:59 PM): gotchya
                              im jurs (11:08:46 PM): yeah
                              im jurs (11:08:53 PM): otherwise i dont really think much about anything else

                              Basically this is just gut. He hasn't been active lately as soon as people started getting a little suspicious of him. I'm not really that sure that he's a wolf but...it could go either way for the rest of you people.

                              Shashakiro
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • aperson
                                FFR Hall of Fame
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 3434

                                #270
                                Re: TWG XXXV - Knick It In The Bud

                                Originally posted by Wilkin
                                I'm going to put my vote on Stoic. The persistence and confidence in the whole math discussion looked a little desperate to supply the humans with info and numbers, especially after it was refuted a couple of times. I'm going to be here until day's end, however, so my vote is subject to change.
                                The kid thinks he's the jesus christ of the arts and sciences. He's a little headstrong in every single area you talk to him about. I guess that's kind of my take on his dumb little number crunching.

                                Comment

                                Working...