Twg XXIX Postgame Wolves Win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #31
    Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

    the story behind your lynching was kinda weird... basically I came up with two lynch orders, one of which had you going first, the other of which had tass going first, both of which had me about third or fourth (it was supposed to keep me alive).

    originally I suggested the one with tass since it had me going third, but when the time came I recommended tps use the one with you because you seemed like a more agreeable target... almost all of the major parties in the game had expressed suspicion about you.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #32
      Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

      Sorry, Tass, no faking a wolf this game.
      Irony.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #33
        Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

        Originally posted by Tps222
        Sorry, Tass, no faking a wolf this game.
        Irony.
        ...

        FUNNIEST THING EVER.

        On a more serious note, I'm really mad that you guys stoop to such things as that for lynching me. It's things like that that get you guys killing humans.

        You guys got lucky this time though.

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #34
          Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

          amanda tripped (10:47:49 PM): Jesus.
          amanda tripped (10:48:16 PM): If I ever read a TWG postgame where Afro does not whine about how his lynching was totally unfair and lame, I will probably die.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • MiniNeo
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 454

            #35
            Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

            XD @ stretchy's comment.

            Yeah, now to think of it, why won't you guys make the rule to be "Wolves will know each other's identity, but the interrogator will be forbidden to ask any question concerning the identity of the other wolves (should those questions arise)"

            PS Lol I am so ****ing dumb. Being active then not voting. For two days. lmfao plz

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #36
              Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

              Should the interrogator role ever be used again, we'll consider how to modify the rules. Until then, it serves no purpose to debate how to change them.

              On the other hand... TWC will be discussing 1 or 2 minor rule changes over next few days that sprung up because of this game.
              RIP

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #37
                Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                caugh fake screen names cough

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #38
                  Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                  Yeah it was pretty easy for me to figure out who Afrobean was the 2nd time I talked to him on his fake sn. He linked his screenname so they both had the same online time, and he didn't change his font so i was like "oh, its emobean...great."
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • nforcer06164
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 4772

                    #39
                    Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                    Many have mentioned a rule was broken, but didn't cite it...

                    Originally posted by lightdarkness in the FFR TWG Rules Thread
                    7. Imitating another player (dead or alive) through a fake AIM/FFR nickname is cheating and is subject to the cheating penalties.
                    While I, too, have to admit, it was a brilliant game by blah (at least from what I understand here), it was won through a rule violation, brilliant or not.

                    I have to admit, I saw the interrogation of Afro and I was REALLY confused. I knew who the wolves were after getting killed, so I recognized that the first two were lies... when they got to the third one... Tass is a wolf? WTF?

                    So, is the next game also XXIX, or is XXIX just invalidated, and we move on to XXX? If we go with the former, Kilga won't have to compete with me for hosting in XXX after all =P

                    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #40
                      Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                      Just fyi, if you're going to lynch someone on day 1, don't make it me, because even if i was a wolf, you would have been able to get a lot more info out of me in interrogation than you would have day 1.

                      If the interrogator is ever used again, these are the official modified rules.

                      The interrogator may not ask any questions in which the assumption is that his/her subject had lied or will lie to any of the questions - This makes it so addressing the same question twice, asking someone if they are/were lying, and asking if they will lie illegal. This includes question sets like "Who do you think the wolves are?" "Who do you think the humans are?" Because one would assume that whoever wasn't mentioned in the first question would be the answer to the second question. The lynchee has only the responsibility to tell his/her own relative truth, whatever he/she believes. Because of this, the interrogator must specify for the lynchee NOT to answer if they do not know the absolute truth.

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #41
                        Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                        Also, I agree with Hans and blame mead for not reading the thread where I said to let the wolves know each other. I don't know why this game has to be stricken from the record (except that it hurts Tass's wittle weputation), it was a well played game by all and IMO should be included. (This is my input since we're supposed to be able to voice our opinions to TWC these days.)

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #42
                          Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                          Originally posted by nforcer06164
                          While I, too, have to admit, it was a brilliant game by blah (at least from what I understand here), it was won through a rule violation, brilliant or not.

                          I have to admit, I saw the interrogation of Afro and I was REALLY confused. I knew who the wolves were after getting killed, so I recognized that the first two were lies... when they got to the third one... Tass is a wolf? WTF?

                          So, is the next game also XXIX, or is XXIX just invalidated, and we move on to XXX? If we go with the former, Kilga won't have to compete with me for hosting in XXX after all =P
                          Technically, blah didn't break that rule. He only impersonated someone else in his actions and words, which didn't break that rule. There was no fake screen name. The point of that rule was to assure everyone that when they're talking to Tasselfoot, it's actually him, and not have to worry about whether or not it's TasseIfoot. The anonymity inherent in the game allowed blah the freedom to convince his fellow wolves that he was not who he really was.

                          Although that rule wasn't broken this game, we're taking measures to clarify that rule for the future:

                          EDIT (since I got the log):
                          [00:43] TasselFoot: chardish and I were discussing whether [what blah did] fell within the current impersonating rules... and we agreed it didn't.
                          [00:44] TasselFoot: but i'd like to make it so that it is.
                          ...
                          [00:46] Ares113: Okay, so you're against the blatant telling of Jurs and Afro that he was you, but not the acting and suggesting?
                          [00:47] TasselFoot: the acting and suggesting is fine.
                          [00:47] TasselFoot: the flat out lying is not ok
                          [00:47] Ares113: I can agree to that.

                          And this game should go down as XXIX, just with a no-decision result. The game happened. The game finished. It should be recorded for record-keeping purposes if nothing else. It's just that neither team should get credit for the win.

                          --Guido

                          Last edited by GuidoHunter; 04-10-2006, 10:06 AM.

                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #43
                            Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                            I guess TWC will vote on 29 vs 30. I was planning on making the next game XXIX Take 2.

                            nForcer... had Blah broken that rule, he would have been kicked out of the game and given a ban. We decided that the rule was very specific in that it dealed with Tasselfoot vs TasseIfoot, not him using a random name and stating he was me. As Guido said, we'll be addressing it before the next game.

                            I feel that since we can't see each other, the one thing that we need to be able to accept as true always.... is that we're actually talking to who we think we're talking to.

                            And Fish... the fact that Mead allowed Afro to say I was a wolf was a HUGE factor on the outcome of the game. If Mead had even said, "Afro lied to all 3 questions," that proves me human 100%. Then TPS has a solid ally, nobody else knows that TPS knows i'm 100% human and blah probably tries to keep getting my lynched... Jurs goes on to get lynched the next day, and TPS and I have 2 shots to get Blah lynched instead of 1. Not saying that the humans WOULD have won, just that the outcome had a very real chance of being different. As opposed to the 2 games that were cut short, as just about everyone agrees as to what their outcome would have been.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #44
                              Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                              So why was I subbed in again? XD
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #45
                                Re: Twg Xxix Postgame Wolves Win

                                because they wanted to make sure tasuke was human, it was a sneaky way of assuring it and really downright disgusting
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...